Saturday, September 29, 2007

Vince: To battle a god

Soa after my little rampage, dad made me and the rest of his kids go and learn how to control the ape form. We went to the Team house, and I felt a weird ki there. and it's pretty high. Like dad and Goku at Super saiyan 5 high.

What sucks is Vella is still using the stupid crackerjack ring that she found outside the dentist office.

We run into Iron Boy with some chick who had a very low ki, like she's barely alive , and weirdly she smells like ozone. Vella analyses her with the ring. And she whispers in my ear " She's a cyborg. From an alternate future, It calls her a terminator, but she has some kind of weird power. The ring has blocked out our minds to her , and it's keeping her from scanning us. "


Stark apparently heard us. " hey guys she's my girlfriend alright?"

The robot looks at Vella " He has me take your form in sexual contact."

Vella looks horrified. " EEEEEW!" You know I'd rather Anthony Stark have a toaster take my sister's form, than actually date her, I mean he's cool and all but he's still Tony Stark from another reality.

I will not have her be part of some Stark harem, Justice either which is why I've never let the two meet. And Inertia? Well he's just ...He's Inertia. great guy to hang with, but you don't want him dating family.


Don't know Why Vell won't tell one of the boys she likes that she likes the Likes them. Though One of them is Kon-El I wouldn't like that too much but he's better Than these two weirdos, and he's taken . the other one well there's some complications with a certain teammate of ours being involved with him.. Ok I do know why she's kept quiet. But let's just say I caught her making out with a ring made clone of the guy, and I was shocked and leave it at that.



Any way while I was concentrating on this this really ugly due walks out of the house. " Ah saiyans. It seems where there are saiyans there are Dragonballs. "

I don't know why but looking at this guy made remember what every nightmare I 've ever had. Robot chick started talking. Identify, Subject Darkseid ruler of Apokalyps self proclaimed "god " Powers: Super-strength high endurance to injury. Able to come back from the dead. Fires Omega Effect from his eyes, it can do many things."

This Darkseid breaks a grin. " My reputation proceeds me. You should know I have you other teammates and they are going through many tortures. you can stop that by giving me the Dragon Balls. You see one of your country men a Son Goku Destroyed my planet with a cursed set. But I have punished him I captured him , and made him serve me. "



I couldn't believe it when Goku pops up looking all evil.





" Lord Darkseid. Should I destroy them?"

The 'god' shakes his head. " No. Give hem a chance to surrender slave. "


Goku May not be related to me by blood, but I still call him uncle and to see him being turned into a slave like this and to know he has Cass., and could turn her into this it pissed me off. I turn super saiyan and unleash all my power in a Final Flash. After the smoke cleared he laughed.

" Children these days. Goku beat him , but do not kill him!"

Oh Hell! though Goku isn't in his right mind his fighting skills aren't hurt by that. He blasts me and beats me down in a few minutes. Vella knocks him off of me with her her ring. Darkseid throws this device on her that makes her scream.


" Every nerve in your body is blasting it's pain impulses at once little girl and the device increases your agony a thousand fold. So you can't use your ring or saiyan powers. You really should surrender."


the robot looks at Darkseid and turns into this monster thing. "Sleep." She commands.

The guy looks her over. " Sleep is for mortals. I am a god. A while back you mentioned the Omega Effect, now feel it!"

This weird blast comes out of his eyes. And the Terminator girl gets hurt bad and what looks like a metal cocoon forms around her. iron boy scrams and tries to go hand to hand with Darkseid Iron boy even with his armor is nonchalantly slapped away.

Anthony charges again. " I have sullied my knuckles enough on you Son Goku tear him out of my that tin can!"

In a flash Anthony is out of his armor and on the ground. I try to fight but Goku's fist is the last thing I see before all is black.

I wake up chained in this thing. It was shooting this energy into my body causing massive pain.

" Goku had told me of you " Darkseid is telling Cass Who's standing next to him Please don't let her have been turned like Goku. " And he says The saiyan King has the Dragonballs. You are the leader Batgirl, you can stop their pain, if you bring the balls to me."


" And if I don't" She asks.


" I kill them."He states matter of factly.

" No.." Her voice starts cracking as she gets nervous. " Steph has already died.. once. and Vincent...... I will bring you the Dragon balls. "

"Cass No!" I shout. " Don't worry about us! He can't have the wishes!"


She walks up to me and caresses my face with her hand. " I.. Love you always. " And she walks out the door. Damn she's about to give this guy he secret to being all powerful, and I can't stop her.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm be very caustious of that Cyborg

Robin said...

You can stop him, if not you then you and others. If not that, I'm sure there are supervillians you can lure in to fighting against him so you can get out.

Robin said...

Sandsmark. Not Cain.
Cassie Cain is like my sister so any relationship with her is freaking incestuous. However not with Cassie S. Because I don't see her as a friend, I mean, uh sister. See, this is why I'm not allowed near the batcomputer when I'm not sober. Well, this is why I SHOULDN'T be allowed, anyway. Also, I doubt Conner would be angry if I dated Cass Cain however with Sandsmark. Hopefully I can hide behind Starfire and/or Raven for a while. But let me be clear about this (otherwise Connor Hawke is gonna start spreading rumours) I LIKE STEPH and our relationship did not occur untill they were both dead. Not to say that we waited for them to die or anything like that. I mean, come on, Steph and Kon were dead. Get with the programme! What are we supposed to do, remain celibate till death/they come back?

- said...

You might not be able to stop her. But you can have faith in her young Vincent.

Jericho said...

Hey you wanna join the regular "Beat Hawke" games we're having. We pretty much treat Connor Hawke as a pinata, since he's a rumour-spreadin' jerk.

Unknown said...

Couldn't you just of got some giant marbles and painted stars on them instead of giving him the real thing?