Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Vince: RRRRRRRR!.

Continued from Batman.




RRRRGH! Roo! Roo! GRRRRRRRRR.



" Vincent! Stop!... This isn't... you!"


? Rrruha!hmmmm. C...Ca Cas....



" Vincent! You are not going to destroy my city on a mindless Rampage!"


GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! RARRRGH! HURRRGH!

Batgirl: "No.. Wait! I can calm him.. down just don't.. Hurt him. "


" Batman! Batgirl! Get out of the way! This is a job for...



" Man Faye!"




"And Sailor Bubba! Together we are the Disgusting Duo!"



EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!RAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!



(Blast hits destroying building. )

Batman: "Thank God that building was condemned. You idiots! You set him off again Three was a chance Batgirl COULD HAVE SETTLED HIM DOWN! Any destruction he causes is on your hands!!"



GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRAAARRRRGH!

4 comments:

Kid Flash said...

You know it's stuff like this that makes people not like saiyins.

Robin said...

GRRR! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GRRR right back atcha. Man, my dad would've loved this...but he's dead. *sobs* DAMNIT! Why does everyone I love die, my first three girlfriends died. Both my parents are dead! WHY ME!
Damn, I need a drink.

- said...

The more destruction you cause, the more people you'll hurt. Be it killing them or taking away their livelihoods.

And I'm always up for people suffering at the hands of a "hero".

Sun Girl said...

Aww, cute. A rabid giant monkey destroying Gotham city.