Friday, September 7, 2007

Tomorrow's Legacy: Vince Briefs

So when Grown Kon smashes in I do what comes naturally I punch him in the nose at full ss 2 power. he grins. I punch the evil HS (Wait he was evil in my Universe too, So just adult HS.) They both laugh. " That all you got?"They knock me through a wall. Older me turns SS4 cool I get that strong? He goes after Kon.


the Iron man/boy combo go after HS In super devil form. The older one says "magic against technology!" Let's go freako!" Spoiler and girl Robin. fight with Tim Bats, while the two Cass' are somewhere And Our Vella fights with the Miss Martain Aqua girl. While The older one battles Dark Raven.

I didn't see where the Casses went. And Inertia and Reverse Flash were dealing with Bart. So I decide to Go Help my later self. I fly near Conner, and take out some kryptonite from my pocket.

While Conner is getting sick i get punched by my older self. " Fool! I don't need help! Especially with That damn green rock! We've been fighting since I was basically you! when I defeat him I 'll do it with out help!" He blasts the K rock, and growls. " Where were we Conner?"


I float down see if I can help anyone else vell has ended up outside, as well As HS Versus the Starks. They were Using sonics , and repulsors to stun him, until he did something and made all their tech spazz out.

Right when he is about to finish the two off. I start fighting him he beats me bad. He sneers "Time to go with me to Hell Uncle!" Cass, My Cass Comes out of no where, and hurts my future nephew with a Batarang. Saying "No. You go to Hell alone. "




This is kind of embarrassing. Me the super saiyan gets saved by my girlfriend with no superpowers.

HS Glares " I never got what you saw in that punk. And now you get to die with him. "


" Vincent... Was always ... right about you. Your a wimp."

" What?" the demon protests.

" You.. heard me."

He shoots a fire ball she dodges. " Bah! Loser." She mocks.

" HOW DARE YOU TALK LIKE GRANDPA! HE WOULD SUPPORT WHAT WE'RE TRYING TO DO HERE! WE'RE KEEPING PEOPLE SAFE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?FIGHTING FOR STATUS QUO?"

" By.. taking awy freedom? Vegeta would... be ashamed, and Bulma would cry if.. she saw how.. you turned .. out so.. would your.. mother." Cass says. I'm about to power up an attack. When she signals to me to wait.

And HS gets real mad blasting huge gouts of flame Cass Runs up to where MS. Martian is fighting with Vella for control of her mind, and ring. and Aquagirl who is telepathically making Question, and Gohan fight one another.

The two telepaths are engulfed in the fire, freeing our side. Question laughs Heh. that' how I taught her."

Gohan shakes his head " No I taught her that!"

A dude in the shadows who looks strangely familiar walks out. I can't see who is though all the smoke. " Though I hate to say it I'd say Batman taught her that."

I don't see who it is because I hit future HS with A Big Bang Attack. He starts flying after me saying how I'm a nuisance until Gohan intercepts him. " Fight someone your own size!" He yells in that fake hero voice he takes on as Saiyaman.

Meanwhile I turn and watch Inertia and his future self drain the speed out of future Bart. " man I could have never done this alone! Thanks kid ! " Reverse Flash laughs.


Meanwhile Dark Raven uses her soul self to swallow Future Vella. "Your light so warm!"

Our Vella screams " No! I did not not see my self die!" She 's about to fire a ki blast and her GL ring's power seems to merging with her natural power.

Than this same yellowish green Ki Explodes from Dark Raven's shadow then it changes to a reddish green hue., And future vell in ss4 form kind of collapses out. "Took all my willpower, but I got out but Raven will.. (huf!) recover before me send her back to Trigon."

" How?" the sis from my reality Queries.


" Use the ring."

" It can do that?" She asks more to the ring than to her other self.

"Affirmative. Power levels at 89%."

"Ok silly ring, I didn't ask how much power you had left send Raven back to her Daddy!"

Dark Raven vanishes shouting for dear life. Tim Batman knocks out the Robin and Spoiler Stephs. Then 12year old Gwen runs out As Bats takes out a gun. " Tim! You can't kill my mom!"

" Gwen? She's still putting you in danger I see. I didn't want this for you, If only Stephanie would have listened to me You deserve better."

" We all do Tim! You and your Titans have made this horrible world! Stop please Stop!"


" It's too late the Timothy Drake you knew is gone. This world is safer, than the one that Legacy wants to make."

" Drop... The Gun." The older Cass comes out of the shadows.

" Cassandra, You can't stop me, but you can join me ." Tim states.

" I lost.. Batman too... in the Crisis. This is not the way to... he would have wanted you to go."

"Damn it Cass! You should have just said yes, Or really Vincent you let you stay dead."

He pulls the gun and Adult Cass throws a Batarang at his chest. His Ki goes out.

"No!" Steph Robin shrieks. " Cass you didn't have to kill him!"

" He killed ... me Steph.. once was .. enough."

" Damn it ! You've become cold! " Steph Robin accuses.As she cradles Batman Tim's body.

" I am... what he made me."



Conner comes flying down from the his battle with older me. " You Bitch! You murdered him now your going back to hell!"

Older me intercepts him. " Super Ki Punch!" My kill move goes through Kon's chest. but he somehow survives with a hole in his chest Older me grimaces. " Sun keeping you alive eh "Superman" ? Okay here's a an old one but a good one Final Flash!"


His ki is gone Future me finished him. This enrages HS, Who attacks all of us but is stopped by Mirai?

" Father?" HS Asks.

" No. Look you can finish your little fight but the kids from my reality. are going back with me. I won't interfere in your battle. "


" They helped cause this !" HS challenges.

" Because you brought them here. Didn't your version of me teach you to take responsibility for your own mistakes?"

" You know what i think? I think it's time For the curse of the son killing the father curse that all saiyans have to happen to you!"

Mirai punches him knocking him out. " I think not, And your not my son, my son is back in my reality. Ok kids let's go home, oh and Vella that ring of yours can travel in time just in case this happens again I want you to know. "

So we're back in our Universe. Cass seems so sad. While everyone else seems about normal.




"Babe? What's the matter? " I rub her shoulder.

" I killed.. Tim.. you killed Conner."

" No that wasn't us that was another reality." I explain. " That's not gong to happen here we won't let it." I use my Ki senses and super hearing. " Right now Kon, And Tim are at Titan's tower, they're arguing over Kon's irresponsible behavior. "

She smiles. Then she looks at me seriously. " HS is not Evil."

"But Grandpa said... "

She gives me a stern look " The same grandpa that.. tried to take over the world? just because.. his parents are .. bad.. doesn't mean he'll be... Your dad was evil.. Both my real parents are.We're fine."

Damn she has a point. " Ok I'll apologise next time I see him I still want to fight him though."

She just hugs me until she falls a sleep, and when I get home I hear It from Mom About how I have all this homework piled up. This weekend is going to suck.

No comments: