Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Spoiler: Bringing back the Question

I haven't had much time since Batman told me about Gwen. It's weird he's been hot and cold running jerk to me since forever, but he keeps helping me take care of her. When ever I ask him why? he says something like " If only everyone who has lost their parents can get them back. "


Ok enough about Batman being Batman. I hate to say it but I have been avoiding Tim ever since my Last time we talked Cass Says he wants to talk to me , but really I don't need another lecture .

This morning I'm woken up way to early by a call from some other superhero group it seems Vic is stalking some hero girl that shills insurance in her spare time.


So I ended up looking around the house to see who's available to help grab Vic, Vincent , and Vella are off with their dad somewhere. Iron boy was outside smacking around some old dude with an eye patch.

" Who's gonna beat who Fury? " Anthony yells from inside his armor. " Seems you've made a hobby out of being slapped around by a Stark! Now get out of here before you get some repulsors up your..."

Looks like Anthony is busy. I walked out back and saw Inertia arguing with some red head wearing a sun on her costume. Well at least he,s got over his Vella obsession it seems.

Ok he's busy, I find Cass, and And green Arrow's son Connor What is it with her and guys named Connor or Conner? " Come on that guy is not good for you, he spent a night smashing buildings as a giant monkey. "

" Not his fault. " Cass explains. " No one... died he .. just damaged property. "

" It's only a matter of time! " Hawke refutes. " The kid's dangerous. I hear he's threatened to kill members of his own family. What happens if he turns on you?"

Cass gets all red in the face. " HE WON'T!" Woah! In all the time I've known her, I've never heard her raise her voice.

Connor puts his hands on her shoulders." Look, I care aboout you ok? If something happened to you because of that Half saiyan idiot I don't know what I'd do. "

She slaps his hands away. " Loser!" I interrupt this and ask Cass If she wants to help me get the Question. " Yes... It will get me.. away from him. "


I look over to Green Arrow JR. " Hey if you want to keep your arms you'd better quit trying to hook up with Cass. "

He snorts. " I'm not afraid of Vincent. "

I grin and whisper in his ear. " It wouldn't be Vincent that hurts you., But you keep getting Batgirl mad at you and I'll laugh when she puts you in intensive care. "


But in other news Sweet! the old Dynamic Duo is back!


Dammit Vincent! Why'd you have to teach her the bunny ear thing?

Any way. We drive the her motorcycle to where Question is fighting with Erin.

We get up behind him and grab him, and smoke comes out of his belt of all places, when it clears he's gone. Another puff of smoke comes up between us and Erin, and he comes back out of it. " She's a dangerous criminal!"



"Look Question you haven't proven that." I state. " now stop it, or we'll have to fight."

He shrugs. " Do what you will."

" Get ready Batghoul." I say before this green, and black blur goes past us, and smacks Question through a wooden wall.

The blur stops i was expecting Inertia, bit it was Saiyaman.

" You idiot you could have killed him! He's just a human guy in a mask after all!" I lecture.


Gohan snorts " I know what I'm doing. I've been doing this for years now that wall was pretty Weak all Question will get is a few bruises, and a prison sentence for stalking and assault."

Question comes out laughing. " Come in here and tell me about my prison sentence. "

We found all this stuff for faking super powered fights. " This what I was saying she's faking super powered menaces to sell insurance without regard to the people that get hurt in them . " Question smiles under his mask.

So we catch Erin and and turn her in to the police. We get back to the team and house, and notice no one is around. We go in inside and I scream when I see..


Darkseid! He glares at us with this cold look " Tell me children what do you know of Dragonballs?"

2 comments:

Nightwing said...

Look, he doesn't want to lecture you. He just wants to talk to you. Believe me I know Tim, unless he's drunk in which case I usually pretend not to know him before driving him home. Oh wait, you don't know about the rehab do you.
Hmm, how do I turn this around.
This is all a dream! I'm not really here!!!
Oh, by the way, Hawke is gonna get an ass full of batarangs if he doesn't leave Cass alone.

Shiara said...

Dragon balls?