Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ironboy : Screw this team!

After those evil gods left Earth. I got to listen to Steph, and Vella argue. " You can't seriously be thinking of dating that guy!" Spoiler yells.


Why not?" Vella responds.

Are you kidding me? He looks exactly like Robin !!!! He's probably the Evil Universe Robin or something!"


Vella shrugs. " Your still into Robin aren't you? Instead of taking it out on me why don't you tell him and leave me alone?"

Spoiler is speechless for a second, then goes you can't go out with a carbon copy of Robin!"

" Set over it!" Vella shouts. " He just gave me his number, I haven't decided anything yet!"

Then next thing I know My Armor freezes than , Fury, and Tony try to force me to tell them where Sky is.

You know what's worse? that spooky bitch Batgirl gives her up. Now SHIELD is going to lock her up and or tear her into pieces. After SHIELD leaves I plead. " you guys have to help me save her! But before that we need to get kick Cassie Gutter Skank Cain off this team!"


I'm grabbed by the throat by her pet alien still in frozen armor, if it could work I'd show this pretender a beat down he'd never forget. He growls at me . " Watch what you say about her you Iron Man rip off!"

" She gave up Sky!" I protest. "And she gave Darkseid the Dragon balls! her being on this team is going to get us all killed !"

Saiyan boy keeps growling. " You stupid fool She thought she had no choice, when she gave Darkseid the D-balls she thought she he was going to kill us!"

" She didn't save us your father did !" I Argue. " She's too dangerous!"


" Bah!" he drops me. " My Uncle told me of the battle he had with your robot sex toy. She's as evil as they come. "

I laugh , " The uncle we were fighting against until a few minutes ago?"


" That wasn't Uncle Goku's fault!" Vella defends .

" Oh! We trust Goku,Cassandra, and Inertia, but we don't trust Sky?"


Inertia gets in my face. " You know what punk? I'm a person I can choose what I do Your slut bot is just that a machine she does what she's programmed to do And ya know what happened to her last Boyfriend? She killed him . Choked him while they were doin' it. And he was the sprockin' Master of Magnetism. Your just a pathetic twerp."


"Go Back To Stalking vella you bastard!" I yell. " Let's vote on it . Who wants to help Sky?"

Inetia Grins. " I ain't stalking' Vella don't need to. And I vote no."

" No." Bat leather fetish freak girl says of course, and her pet, and his sister agree with her So does her best friend. No surprise there. I then look at our supposed mentors.

Gohan shakes his head. " Any chance you had with me wanting to help you lost when you insulted my dad. "

The conspiracy theorist The Question 's expression is hard to read. " She wants to bring about Armageddon. She must be stopped she isn't from an alternate reality she's from a time loop.One that must be broken I vote no."

Then I figured it out everyone here is connected one way or another. I'm the only odd man out. " Fine! I'll save her my self once I get out of this armor!"

Vincent grins an evil grin, and tears my armor open. Destroying it completely.He knows what he did the guy works with technology all the time. "That's it I Quit !" I declare.

Vella tries to smooth it over. " You really don't have to do that Anthony."

" You Should have thought of that when you condemned my girl friend to die. " I say bitterly. There is no way I can get there in time to stop SHIELD without the armor. Damn it!

4 comments:

TX said...

It seems they dont like those of US who are from another universe

Robin said...

Well that sucks.

Unknown said...

I feel your pain Iron Lad (it's cuter than Iron Boy) it sucks when a team expects you to do everything for them and yet when you want a little help they just say no. Even if your girlfriend is a bitch she still means something to you and should therefore mean something to them.
I say once you get your costume back you kick ass.

Anonymous said...

Guess what the next post is my 100th post so I have invited everyone to comment and ask a question or fill in the thing (I stole from Fluke)