Sunday, September 2, 2007

Tomorrow's Legacy: The Question

I remember how this all started for weeks now Vincent has been babbling. About how the Devil kid is a blemish on his family, and him calling his brother Mirai evrery name in the book.

It's obvious that someone is filling his head with this crap. But the Question is who benefits? Trunks? No. He already has the position of Prince of all Saiyans. Mirai? No. Having his son, and brother at each other's throats would be a negative.

Bra? No. She has no reason. Vella? She has been trying to play peacemaker so she's out. Cassandra Cain? No. She doesn't even know the Devil Kid and would have no reason . Vegeta? No. Too much of a detriment this infighting in the family

The saiyans? Yes. For various reasons. The first two are in fighting in the Royal family could put someone up in a position of power. the second is the worst in saiyan , and human nature they may not want a non saiyan in a position of authority over them. That seems the most likely. So when Vella calls us saying that the boys are fighting I go to Capsule Corp looking forward to To confronting Vince, and finding out if my theory is correct.


I another pleasant surprise is that Vella has somehow gotten a Green Lantern ring. Good the one thing our team has been lacking is magic. Which I've suspected those rings are really charged with. Despite what Hal says.

So we finally calm the half saiyan, when people who look like the JLA interrupt. I say looked because I knew something was wrong when I noticed "Wonder Woman" was a blonde. That was three seconds before I was knocked out by "Superman."



I wake up with adult versions of Miss Martian, Aquagirl, Raven, trying to go into my mind.

The martian was mumbling. " The things at the end of shoe strings are called aglets their purpose is sinister."


Aquagirl says. " Fluoride is not used to clean teeth, it's makes them visible to satellites. "

Raven shrieks, " Their was a magic bullet, it was created by Illuminati mystics to hide the truth. "


Ha. My mind is hard to read,because of my so called " insanity."

The Batman shakes his head. " I told you bringing Sage here was a bad idea Conner."

" Bite me Tim!" Superman shouts.

" Conner Kent, Tim Drake, Cassie Sandmark , I bet the Flash over there is Bart Allen. Sigh. I'm in another damned alternate universe." I surmise.

" Hnh. You always were smart Victor. Tim stares at me so when is your natural curiosity going to kick in? Let's hear your questions."


I shrug, and notice I'm tied up, I look around, and find Vincent, Vella, Spoiler, Batgirl, Inertia, Ironboy, and great Saiyaman in similar situations. " Ok Sure what's this about Drake? "


" Insuring our future Question. A while back our past selves accidentally came here they saw this and they changed it, Our time is likely to be replace by something else, we want to stop that, by making sure Legacy breaks up, then we we will go back in time once again to force our past selves to become us. "


I shake my head. "Poor misguided fool, I can see none of Bruce's intelligence rubbed off on you. Your here now, and The Teen Titans went back in time sometime back. You just became an alternate timeline."


Batman glares at me. Then smiles. " I know, but you see , these kids will be brainwashed into our weapons. We're going to take over your time as well ours. "

The future version of HS Grumbles . " You said I could pay back Vincent."

Conner Smirks. " Yeah we'll put a hurting on him, No matter what Tim says. Ready Cassie?"

" Yes dear. " Wonder woman stares. Then an Explosion rocks the building and a six foot version of Vegeta walks in smirking. " I know all of you Titans are nutso, and all But seriously why are talking like I'm at your mercy? When you scrubs will soon be at mine a saiyan prince? "


They all seem shocked. until "Superman." and HS jumps at who I guess is this realities Vincent, When a huge green hand slaps HS away. " Bad Nephew!" A grown version of Vella appears it disturbs me to say it, but she grew up well.


" The twins. " Tim growls " Coming here alone was your last mistake.

The old Black Sabbath song "Iron Man" Blares over the building With Iron man smashing through the floor and blasting The Martian girl with a flame thrower. " Who said they are alone where my ring slinging sweetie goes Iron Man Goes!"

Aquagirl laughs. " You mean Iron Man lite Anthony, your not half the Iron Man Tony was!"

A Scarlet blur knocks her down. " Inertia!" HS yells angrily.

" The blur slows down to reveal Thaddus in a costume that looked like Bart's costume but the colors reversed. " That's Reverse Flash to you 'Hotstuff'. Your still mad because I have hot sex with Laura every night while you have it with your hand eh?"

Before he taunts more he's attacked by Flash. " What the Hell? Bart? I thought you went against these losers? Man! Rose is gonna be disappointed."

" My friends taught me the error of my ways!" Bart screams.

Thad, shakes his head, " Man they got ya and reeducated ya didn't they? Don't worry Bro. We'll find a way to get ya back to normal."

Batman, starts yelling strategy at the Titans to get them to regroup, when "R" shaped blades barely miss him. " Stephanie!"



" Yup." She smiles.

Tim grunts. " Take off that Robin costume."

" Your going to have to buy me dinner first Timmie." Same Stephanie I see not sure why she's Robin though.

Raven was about to Bring up some kind of spell when a batarang. Knocks her out, an a woman walks out of the shadows. " Brother.... our Father.. is disappointed in you."




Tim looks in horror. " Cassandra? What the? Vincent you idiot you used the Dragonballs to wish her back didn't you? You selfish bastard! You know what happens when you use them. "


" Screw you Drake! It's not selfish to want my daughter to have a mother! Then again you put the name of Batman to shame everyday! Poor Bruce is rolling in his grave. "

" What do you care? He hated you!" Batman challenges Before he's knocked out by Robin.

" Silly Batman, you shoulda kept an eye on little ol' me.

Vella then notices me . " Vic? Vic Sage ? QUESTION!!!!!!YOUR ALIVE!!!!!!" She pulls me out of my bounds and bear hugs me Don't think bad don't think bad thoughts even though she has to be at least 25 In this reality. " Oh Man ! Uncle Gohan! Too?" She uses her ring to vaporise the Adamantium bonds on Saiyaman.

" It's not what you think Vella." I tell her after getting her attention. I them point at her younger self.

" Um Vic? What's going on here?"

" I am the Champion of Justice! I am the .." Gohan starts.


" Do your wimpy dance later! " I exclaim. " Our guys are losing to the Titans bigger numbers!" I look in my pocket good there's still some extra binary gas containers I throw them, releasing it's contents into the air. My mask falls off, but it doesn't matter. I'm pretty sure everyone here has seen me without it. " Vella! Use your ring! Get us out of here!" I order.


" Heh. It's just like old times Vic, with you yelling orders at us." is the last thing I hear before everything fades to green.

No comments: