Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tomorrow's Legacy: Inertia

Ok so it was a bad idea. I mean when I found this little Timeline,and saw that Vince's family's black sheep was all bad in this future i thought I should get him all mad, and he's help me beat the Teen Titans, ( Especially Bart. ) Not wantin' to kill 'em mind ya. but I do wanna smack them around some. ( Especially since my Justice breakup scheme didn't work.)


But ya know I shoulda figured Evil Bart woulda seen me. Man he's a Flash himself. But after Grown, and very hot Vella used her ring to teleport us Away from the Future evil Titans.The vella from our reality Starts hitting her ring. " I can't get it to work any more Oh well If the titans come after us. I guess I have to use my own powers."



The grown Vella looks At her strange. " Did you just get the ring? The Guardians didn't give you your Power Battery yet?"

" Power Battery?"

" Here let me show you." she brings out this lantern thing. " Put your ring in it And repeat this oath that Hal taught me."

" Who's Hal? " The teen Vella asks.

A weird smile goes over the older one's lips while The Anthony Iron man rolls his eyes. " You are new to this aren't you Ok repeat after me In Brightest day in blackest night no evil shall escape my sight let those that worship evil's might beware my power Green Lantern's light. "


" Hmph. Now that you two have your cracker jack toys fixed I'd like to know what why I'm seeing myself at the pimple stage." Adult Vincent growls.

The reverse Flash who's me I guess slaps me in the back of the head. " I'm guessin' this punk has something to do with it. "

" Ok I ran up the timeline and and saw this here." I admit.

" Now we change the future ." Spoiler yells.

" Uh-uh Mini Me. " The grown Step Robin. " I don't remember ever meeting my future self."

" Obviously the kids, Gohan And Vic are from a Parallel Universe." Grown Vincent chimes in. " Good don't let your future become this Hell. "

" How did this happen Brother?" Our Vella asks. .


" Ten years ago there was a Crisis. Superman, Batman All of them dies The Teen Titans , and Team Legacy broke up, The Titans got back together a while back and took over the world after beating the last of the good Titans. We got back together as a resistance.' We've been winning it made the Titans nervous. I guess they got you as some kind of weapons."


" And why are you Robin again?" Steph asked Steph.

" Because Tim needs to be reminded what he once was." The older one says.

Our Vincent grunts. " Should have known that evil Bastard HS would join up with the Titans."


" Um. The older one starts. " That's more my fault than anything. i kept accusing of it for so long I guess he went with it. "

Adult Vella interrupts. " I think the Laura breakup, Vampirella dying permanently, And Justice losing the war with Corru, and being executed have something to do with it too."

"then it god odd, A 12 year old Gwen pops up and Argues with Future Cass About being gone so long. and how she doesn't want to take care of the "Super powered brat."

Then all of the sudden Evil Conner Breaks down the door of wherever we are. " Found you."

3 comments:

Black Widow said...

as long as iron boy is busy he wont be peeking into my windows

Professor Xavier said...

Time travel makes my head hurt.

Inertia said...

Black Widow: But I can still watch ya in the shower while vibratin' so fast ya can't see me right?

Prof X: Ya get used to it.