Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Inertia: Ha! I rarely get days this good.

Yeah I knew it 'd happen sooner or later, Ironboy has gotten tired of takin' pictures of Black Widow and, gone after Vella. Hey punk I seen her first! Well he asked me since I've known her longer.

"Yeah ok." I smile. I give him the worst advice possible and the doofus goes and does it! He goes up to Vella in the X- school and starts singing " I like big butts!"

Yeah this does real well. " Are you saying I have a big butt Anthony?" Then she became A supersaiyan and beat the hell out of him. The she started using the GL ring. Making a big green hand slap him around.

The X- kids had to stop her from seriously hurting Stark JR. She powered down but was still angry.

HAHAHHAHAHA! Take that Iron Loser!

Then it was my turn to make a move. I followed her making Sure Her dad wasn't around she used that ring to find Justice, In some Hell dimension If I wasn't a speedster I'd likely end up there sooner or later), and show it off to her and some other girl. I followed her through the worm hole and was about to put my game on when I heard Justice talking about this bald wizard called "Galen".


Ha! Bart's little girlfriend is interested in an old ugly dude! HAH! I hid when I saw Vella's dad pop up to tell her they are gettin' rid of the ring. Man there is no way I'm letting super saiyan psycho see me. I may be fast , but I ain't gonna piss off a Superman level nut job. Especially when he has no problem with killing people.


Well anyway. I decide to go to Earth and Find Bart. Finally I tell him. " Hey Man! There's something ya gotta see!"

Trusting fool. He shouts " Alright let's go Thadeus!"

"Ok!Follow me."




An' of course he gets to hear his precious little girlfriend fawn over baldy. " i thought ya needed to hear this Bro. " I try using all my might not to start laughin' right then and there.

Kid Flash Cries and runs off goin' back to Earth Dimension. I think Justice her demon Brother , and the Elf Girl, and Bald old ugly wizard guy heard me laugh, but screw it!

I run back to the Earth Dimension, and laugh at all this stuff I've pulled today. When For some reason I hear " Good Bye!" then Vincent hollerin'. Oh no! Match! I run in and have ta stop Spoiler, , And Great Saiya dork from attackin' him. I think Question's off harassing Erin The Insurance girl again.





"@*&%$ing Bizarro bastard kicked me in the groin!" Vince shouts holding his balls. Conner no tell me this not way to greet him!

" Ok Match buddy calm down. Why are ya listening to Superboy? Ya hate him!"

He just stares at me it's sad ta see a fellow clone turned to this. I'm so glad they got it better in the 31st century so I won't turn into that. Then again Conner 's not turning into that either, Must be the people that cloned Match suck or just ain't Lex Luthor.


" So pal what brings you here?" I ask. " ya ain't wantin' ta join the team are ya?"

"No more villains!" Spoiler gripes.

" Bite me!" I grind my teeth. " If ya beat up Iron Boy ya can take his place."

" me want to join team me no have big announcement! Me am not getting married me want me no want you to be worst man!"

" married why'd ya want to do that with all the hot chicks in spandex we're around... Oh wait your ugly. But still.... " I stammer.

" Will Inertia be not be worst man man or will he?"

" Ok fine Match whatever. "

Then he just smashes through the wall not telling me when or where the wedding is or anything. I need better friends.

2 comments:

Justice said...

you are mean...


rolls eyes

Inertia said...

So? At least I don't like bald old ugly dudes.