Thursday, August 30, 2007

Vincent Vegeta Briefs: Protecting the future.

I guess I have to finally tell why I have a problem with HS. He's evil. Along with the Teen Titans. You see sometime in the future he's gonna join them. Then After a another Crisis all the superheroes like Supes and the others are going to die and the Titans will rule the world.

When Inertia told me all this mess I just thought he was just trying to get us to fight the Titans because of his hatred of Bart. But then he used his speed powers to take me into too the future where I saw this.



What's Legacy had broken up before then and we weren't there to fight the Titans, and I had to watch intangible as Because Inertia was vibrating us so no one could see us ( Though I think Future Bart knew something was up. ) They murdered Cassandra. Robin Who was then Batman in the future he did looked somewhat sad about it, and said he would take care of his goddaughter My future Daughter.

Weird thing is I saw my sister Vella dressed like a Green Lantern for some reason pick up Cass' body after the killers left. We left the future, as Legacy gets back together. To fight the Titans with me leading.


" Sowhatdoyouwanttodoaboutthis?" Inertia Speed talks.


" We stop them before they become those dictators. I'll take HS, You take Bart. He liked that a little too much.

" So Vince should we tell the rest of the team?"

" No. the Question would just come up with some reason why we should give them all the benefit of the doubt. Ok Who do we know for sure will turn bad?"


" Ravager, will stay on the side of good, Miss Martian, HS, Wonder Girl Kon-El Robin, and Kid Flash will all go bad. Kinda weird that me the future Reverse Flash will be the good guy huh? "

" Yeah. OK We start with HS, Conner, but we have to act crazy. I'll pretend to hate Vampirella and stuff to get HS to reveal his true nature. and I'll beat the Hell out of him to warn him away from turning evil, But first Conner. That son of bitch needs a beating any way for deflowering my girl."

Nightwing had sent me some kryptonite. So though My dad will think this dishonorable I gotta take him down quick. Let's see pink, I don't know what does, Blue well if I run into Bizarro, Gold, Don't know what that does. Ah Green.

I found Kon in a wrestling match at the Metro stadium holding up a gold belt. Ok. If I'm going to confront this future half Kryptonian Despot, Then I might as well do it in style. Let all the normals think it's a wrestling storyline.

So I hack into the sound system, And put up some music. " Behold the prince! The prince of saiyans! Bow down to Bow down to the Prince!"


Kon Looks confused. Good I've caught him completely by surprise. Now I'm going to hurt him.

1 comment:

? said...

Sigh. Looks like I'll have to teach you about alternate futures Vincent.