Monday, December 3, 2007

Vincent: Future Party

So I went with Bats, Cass and some lady to In the future. Captian Picard's ship was nice. What I saw of it because I ended up in the brig.
it was because of this dude that looked like a jumbo version of my dad. Not fat I mean tall. About 6 foot, maybe 6'1. With this really hot woman. I mean usually I don't like them older than me but something about her....



Cass got mad and punched me and Dad clone walked up to me. He drunkenly slurs. " Looking at my woman huh? "

" What are you my brother? Cousin? The inbreed uncle dad doesn't talk about? " i sneer.

" Damn Arrogance. Hmph! Maybe I should beat that outta ya." he grins. " You really don't recognize me huh? Maybe it's the hair. You don't get it do you? You've seen me before, moron."

Then he punches me across the holodeck. " I know I didn't turn out like last time you saw me but come on you've seen the both of us before , though I gotta admit that future didn't happen. But man you are dumb not to recognize me. Did you get hit on the head a lot or something?"

I fly at him, and get ready to try something I haven't before, And he blocks it, What the? Next thing I Know I'm zapped by phasers and thrown into the brig.

The drunk Laughs " We really are an idiot aren't we? Well for all of our brain power. "

" Bah! What are you babbling about you drunk?" I ask.

" I'm not a drunk. That's Anthony, I've been through Hell being locked up in a cell by Black Zero, and everyone assuming I was dead all those years. I was blowing off steam. It's been some time since that happened but seeing you reminded me of it. That and the younger version of our son."

" Our son? " I spit in disgust. "What are you talking about?"

" I'm you stupid."

" Prove it." I challenge.

" Hmmm Okay. You sleep with a teddy bear, You once caught Vella making out with a a ring construct of Conner Kent. You once had a dream about Stephanie that made you sceram, Yet part of you liked it need I go on?"

" Please no." I yell. " Okay your me what the Hell? Why'd you attack me? and is that woman ?"

" Cass? Yeah it's her. And how often does a saiyan get to fight himself? You know there's so much I want to say to you warn you about you know?"

I stop him" Wait aren't you I don't know not supposed to tell me the future out of fear it'll change?"

" Bah! Like I care besides with Bruce running around the timeline It's probably going to change any way. Okay first off next time you meet Bruce don't be hard on him."

" He's a murder." I sneer.

" So's pop, and Cabain. " He counters. " Hs, and Caabain will fail to reach Bruce But he does listen to you and Cass. He respects you though he doesn't act like it. He's not that bad a kid but then again, I know him better than you. That and no matter what your blood still runs through his veins. "

" Whatever. So how long have you I mean us stay with Cass? "

He sighs " We wasted a lot of time breaking up over stupid arguments getting back together,or just using each other for fun. Beleive me flings with other girls aren't all that great when you know the one you should be with is off doing who knows what. So what you need to do is hold on to Cassandra and never let go. "


Finally the Klingon let's out and he goes back to his time I get to listen to Bats chew me out when we get back to ours. I'm so damned happy to get away from that jerk.

Cass glares at me then says " Did.. You talk to him?"


" Yeah he's me I guess. "

" I know.. I um reconised him as.. soon as I .. saw him. And I noticed.. she .. was me. ' We talked.. I don't want.. to live her life."

" We don't have to. It's not destiny."

" Yes.. than. Let's decide.. Not to um... break up."

Before I say anything vella runs into Cass' Batcave. " Guys! Spoiler's missing!" Great.

1 comment:

TX said...

My Tony is not a drunk....
He just doesnt know his limit