Friday, December 28, 2007

Vella: Wow a late Christmas Present!

Spoiler had bought me a sundae, And Aksed " Do you know why I asked you here?"

My Eyes went wide “Dear God please! Don't hit on me!"


Steph looked like she was trying to hold her lunch down a moment. “What? Vella! I'm dating Tim where would you get an idea like that?"

I breathe a sigh of relief. “Whew! Well Pan has been bothering me lately..."

“Huh? But your not..."

"Nope.”

"Since when is she?"

“Beats me."


"Well she's either wasting her time or messing with your head for some reason."

I think about it. "Maybe it's some psych out thing before the next tournament? We Vegetas have a rivalry with the Sons you know. "

“Yet your like best friends with them all our sister married one.” Spoiler points out.

“I know but still... It's complicated, my dad and Goku's battle seemed to go to us I guess. So why did you ask me here?"

" Okay I talked to Robin the other day, and he thinks I should have someone who would threaten to beat up the others if they don't follow my orders Before Cass comes back, and after your mind control romp you scared me Vel I thought it should be you. I don't have the dark and scary thing going for me that Cassandra does. Nor do I have Vincent backing me up."

" So you want me to be you back up? Okay." I give my best mean face.

Spoiler sighs. “You look like a mad bunny. It only seems to work when your actually angry. Maybe you should take some intimidation lessons from Jason?"

I groan at the mention of his name. “What’s wrong?" she asks.


“It’s just I dunno, he doesn't like me, In fact any guy I get interested in doesn’t like me. Rayan was all in love with Justice. The less said about Talon the better. I had a crush on Conner, but there is no way I'm going to try and get between him and Wondergirl. She's suffered enough. Maybe I should become a nun? "


“Are you Catholic?"

"No."

“Then you can't be a nun."


I start staring at my drink when someone shouts " Stephanie Brown!" You’re alive! I look up its Kon.

“ Kon-El your a master of the obvious" She jokes.

“Does Tim know? This is great!"

“Um yes, Kon? Have you been on stupid juice?"

He looks at me. “Bra? What happened to you?"

“This isn’t Bra dumb ass! It's her younger sister."

“Oh wow I didn't know, Bra had a younger sister. I can see why though vegeta must have been hiding you somewhere your pretty hot."

I started giggling I can't help it.

Spoiler grabs Kon. And whispers. “Conner are you feeling okay? You've known Vella ever since you've been back from the dead. "

" But I just came back from the dead yesterday." Then his eyes go all white " Ah ha! Telescopic Vision has found Tim And Cassie I'll go tell them I'm back They'll be so happy!"


He flies off. " What the? Vella follow him And make me aring something or other to follow with I want to see what's going on , And I'm going to call Conner, I mean the other Conner, Unless this all some stupid practial joke , then I'm gonna put some Kryptonite in an uncomfortable place. "

When we catch up to Conner Robin and Wondergirl are debating cloning Bart. Oh boy another Inertia, like the one we already have isn't pervy enough. When Kon Jumps up on them "Surprise I'm back."

" Not now Kon!" Tim growls when I feel the exact same Ki pop up.

" Yeah Not now because he ain't me. Match What the Hell is your game now?"

“Match? Dude your Match! What have you been takin' my place while I've dead You bastard!"

And the two start fighting. Is it bad I kinda liked that they tore each others shirts?

Then all of the sudden from like no where Superman pops up and stops the two from fighting. “Okay I want an explanation.”

" Project: Cadmus Just cloned me again, they figured out how Lex had created me without goin' all Bizzaro , and put my memories in the clone. They’ve been trying since I died to bring me back."

“Dude I've been back for like sometime now! I was wished back!"

" Pfft! That's stupid."

Superman Rolls his eyes . " Oh Rao! Two of him. Robin? Do you have any problem with seeing Raven and Miss Martian to confirm their stories? "

" None. But they're all at Wayne Manor until we find our home."

" Convenient. I'm sure Batman will want to check both Kons' DNA."

After we followed and the Titans did all the tests. They finally can I help with my ring and tech, Well it the tests come up like this. “They are both Young Conner, though one has changed from his experiences in being alive.” Raven announces.


Superman sighs " Looks like I'll have a talk with Project: Cadmus' Director. "

Robin Shakes his head “Two Conners . I've had nightmares like this."

Wondergirl smiles " I've dreamt about something like that myself."

" Ew!" Tim Answers.

“AW man!" I let out.

" Casandra looks over " What is it Vella? Something wrong?"

“Oh nothing I was just kinda hoping maybe I could have one of the Conners."

She gives me this odd look. Boy did that come out wrong.

1 comment:

November Rain said...

hey Vella don't worry alot of women would have done the same