Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Spoiler: Mind control and drama

That serum sucked. First it made me Act like That Deathstroke guy was my master. I ain't gotta master. Second I acted like Paris Hilton. I hit on any thing that moved. That serum is bad news. I couldn't believe I was fighting Tim.

He jabbed me with the antidote for it. And I acted when my mind cleared, We had a moment. That was messed up By Kon and Vincent smacking each other into buildings and blasting each other. Ugh! I can't believe I thought Superdork was cute.

After the two flying bricks get tired of showing each other who's the alpha male. They actually start fighting along side us again but by then Deathstroke had kidnapped his daughter.

We Legacy guys said we can we could help the Titans get her back when Wonder girl Says " You've helped enough." Jeez I guess the Amazons have taught her their version of tact. Then again Vincent did frak up by attacking Conner.

But the Titans left us with the bunch of pissed off Bad guys. But all of the sudden The JLA, the X-men, The Avengers and a bunch of others. All attack.

Next thing I know I see a bunch of green and we're in West City. “Wow! That took a lot out of me." Vella sighs.

" Huh?" I know I was out of it for a while, but I really feel like I missed something.

"Uhh! All those super heroes that came in the end? " Vel smiles tiredly. " My Ring took a lot a lot of concentration to make them not appear green. And I teleported us and all the victims from Bludhaven here and I'm wiped. "

I thought those rings were easy to operate then again I've never tried. Any whoo I felt pretty guilty about what I did about being under the serum. Until Cass Told me what she did under it.

Okay I did nothing compared to that stuff. “Did you act all slutty too Cass?"


I .. um hit on Tim." She gets all embarrassed.

" Woah!" I shout. “Holy foster family incest Batman!"

“Shut... Up." She laughs. “It’s... Good to have you back. "

"Good to back." Inertia interrupts. “I liked ya the other way better.”

And Stark boy nodded. While Vincent on the other hand grunted" You were annoying."



Speaking of Vincent and Cass this horrible thing happened okay I'm getting all this stuff second hand, but it started When Azreal, and Cass went to stop these thugs They didn't know that Vincent and this saiyan whore Celery or something. was watching them.

Now I'm not the world's greatest detective or anything but I know a set up when I hear one. Cass planned with Az, this way with body language.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Meanwhile Homebreaker Saiyan was telling Vince. “You see the two of them have a unique language. He is her own kind. You should stay with yours a saiyan."

“She is my kind Celra." Vincent responds. "I'm half human."

" The saiyan half trumps the other my prince. Your father was wrong we are nothing like them. "

Well after Batghoul and Az. Take down the crooks. Az kisses her which gets Vincent all angry.. Now I can't can’t get either of their stories straight. But I got what I did get was Vince's mind was poisoned by The Celery What the frack ever her name is. Neither him nor Cass really have that much experience with life in general.

Any way they broke up, and Vincent went off with the skank I really hope he ain't screwing her. Because I've seen her, and she's looks like the type that would be carrying like intergalactic syphilis or something.

That and I know what it's like to wake up next to the wrong person, and well I ended up pregnant by that wrong person. I don't wanna see My former teammate mess up his life like that.

Yeah Vincent quit. And poor Cass was looking forward to her first dance. That and I think she really loved that block head. I think Or at least I thought Vince did so with her as well.

But if Jean Paul was trying to get Cass as his barley legal arm candy he had the exact opposite effect. She's acting all serious, and is all business now like a certain billonare in Gotham.

She's hiding in her cave and when she does come out it's only to fight and train. And I'm pissed off. I and Vella are gonna talk to Vincent soon, but as for Cass she refuses to talk about anything but business.

Ya know I could just castrate Jean Paul Valley, But I've done the next best thing, I've tattled to Bats. And And he didn't really act like he was mad but from the time I hung around him as Robin I know when he's hiding that rage.

I wish I could watch what was going to happen, with popcorn. Too bad I'm gonna be busy. Cass wants to get a replacement for Vince on the team, and that means a cattle call. This is gonna blow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stall that replacement... Vince and Cass are made for each other

they may just need time

Batman said...

Or get the replacement in immediatley so she doesn't have an excuse to bring that boy back.