Sunday, December 16, 2007

Vincent: Night with the Teen Titans

So I guess I'm back with the team. Though things have been weird between me and and Cass. But I go to the house to be welcomed back, when I see this.

Well Inertia, and Anthony are happy, but You know pop just said that Tameraneans had no nudity taboo, so I'm not really worried about it. But you know I did have to ask him. "You didn't help enslave them did you?"

" No, Boy Some Tameraneans were employed by Freiza. I was friends with a couple of them, that's all...” And since Starfire has never had any problems with the name Vegeta. I guess he had nothing to do with it.


Any way it sort of settled down after that until Anthony found Joey in his Maxim magazines. He chased him around in his armor for a while until they got tired, and Inertia and Beast Boy had a fight over what they wanted to watch on TV.


Then there was the Conner/Spoiler shower incident which I guess gave Tim the idea to see The other Cassandra in the shower as some kind of way of getting even. Though I'm getting all this from hearing about it later none of this could be the way it really happened.

Any way he apparently rips open the curtain saying “Sorry Cass." And Vella was in there. “Um what are you doing in here?"

" I always use this shower when I'm here Tim, well Cass is probably in her cave unless it's blonde Cass, then dunno know where he is."

“But this was her room... I'm sorry. "

Vella Shrugs. " Why you want to use the shower or something? Well let me get all the shampoo out of my hair , and I'll leave you can have it."

And Robin Backs away with his hands in his eyes. and trips over a trash can. While Vella stares at him. " Huh. Guess he didn't want the shower. Oh well."

I heard about this from Spoiler When she asked me not to kill Robin. I was like " Why would I do that? "

"Um didn't you hear about the Tim shower thing?"

"Yeah Vella told me but she told me the same way she'd tell you about the weather. He didn't touch her right?"


" No."

"And she's not mad about it, a little amused I think. It was an accident anyway so no problem. If it was Conner on the other hand... Well he'd get a beating."

Spoiler rolls her eyes. at the mention of Conner. But she walks off satisfied I'm not going after Tim. Okay as for the me and Cass thing, Well we keep going through uncomfortable around each other to hot love moments I don't know But i do know II had better not see Azreal running around here again. or Jean Paul is going back to the dead.

then the weidest part of the day happens This little skinny Lobo looking thing walks in and announces " I hear yer lookin' fer a replacement well the Main Teen is here."


“Uh we don't need a replacement anymore I'm back." I say matter of factly.

“Well where’s Question and the other guy? Looks like yer a little shorthanded but don't worry I'll take up the slack."

“Um Look Lobo..." I start.

" That's Slobo Bastich. But don’t worry I know ya Saiyans are a lil' slow."

I hate him already.

3 comments:

Robin said...

I'm really sorry for that, I do really stupid things when I'm angry (with Conner.)

Slo-bo? He isn't that bad, I mean if Anita dates him he has to have something good. But he can be fun, it's only Conner that sucks.

November Rain said...

When you love someone hold them squeeze them never ever leave them

Vince Briefs said...

Robin:Like I said she didn't seem to worried about it and so don't worry about it.


Novy She complains I hurt her ribs when I squeeze her...