Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ironboy/Lad: fun at the park

Stephanie Brown interrupts my maintenance on the armor. “Okay Inertia, Anthony I which one of you told Cassandra it was okay to run around naked?"

I roll my eyes this is what this is about? “She’s been doing that ever since I've been here, I just thought she had no modesty or something."

" Hey I ain't complainin'." The uncouth Inertia grins. “If she wants ta streak I see no problem.

" She didn't do that back when I knew her, She was kinda shy."

Inertia 's smile gets bigger. “Maybe ya didn't know about it? Maybe she used ta show off fer yer boyfriend all'a time."

" No! She didn't pervert!" Spoiler yells. “The first time I heard about her doing it Was just now when Bulma called all freaked out about it, oh and Tim is nothing like you!"


“No kiddin. If it was me you wouldn't have had another dude's kid."

She tries to punch him and of course speed boy is gone by the time her hand gets there.

I put may hand around Stephanie's shoulder. “You know this just goes to show that Batgirl is not fit for leadership. Yes she can fight, but she doesn't know anything about the world." My hand goes a little lower on her, until I grab her butt.

And she turns and says "Anthony..."

“Yes Steph."

Then her elbow goes into my gut. “Touch me like that again, and I'll break every bone in your body."

After she leaves I hear this laughter. " Man ya ain't Fraggin' smooth at all. And besides I doubt anyone is gonna wanna follow Tony Stark on the unregistered side of the fence."


" Look Slobo...." I start.


" Nah you look ya begginin ' ta act just like Stark. Except fer the whole evil plan of the week thing he does. And also yer a newbie like me ya ain't gonna lead them anywhere Dude. Now get dressed up in your fancy suit. We're supposed to get all those tryout idiots outta the park."


Yeah I forgot all about that when Vincent quit Batgirl wanted to get a replacement and a bunch of guys who shouldn't even put on a cape came out and congregated in the park where Inertia keeps claiming he saw a centaur.


Slobo had some kind of souped up flying alien motorcycle we could all fit in Well good I don't want to waste armor charge on a milk run. After picking up the saiyan twins and Batgirl, we ended up getting people out like Lemur boy the son of some lame Lemur themed super villain he had the powers of a lemur I don't mean proportionate. I mean of an actual lemur.


Some ugly Kid who called himself ugly half naked lad. A hottie named Sweet 16 who the girls were all against joining just because she had pheromone powers, lucky me I wasn't affected since my armor was filtering it and other losers.

For some reason after we get those people to go home the others want to spend the day in the park and change out of their costumes. Me? Something is telling me to stay in my armor.

It could be because random people are running around stripping and I don't want to be defenseless around that lot. Vella, , Cass and Inertia, where all for it While me Spoiler, Slobo, and Vincent were a bit apprehensive. People should not be acting like this in public.

My sensors kept catching some weird energy from something around here. Finally after we split up, Batgirl finds this dude, my audio sensors caught his name as Dion Bacchus.

Not that I really cared all that much about the fact he was obviously making a play for Cassandra. Let Vincent handle his relationship problems.



You know I'm going to have to remember that "Natural Instincts” line. But of course Vincent is the one that "Wrong!" Before he grabs on to the dude and pushes him away from his girlfriend.

" Stay away from her you old freak!"

A half saiyan half human? Well will wonders never cease? I could have sworn the two kinds could not produce offspring. I suppose there is often a surprise even for one that has lived ages."


Vincent growls I don't know or care what your talking freak, Just stay away from my girl. "

"She is not "yours” mortal. The ideas that you poor beasts have created just to complicate your lives, that is why I am here though to free you and return you to your natural states."


“Whatever pal." Vincent yells. “You’re not doing it with Cassandra." He punches the Bacchus dude but his fit is grabbed and Vincent is knocked out of the park with a punch from Bacchus.

“Leave my domain until you are ready to accept my gifts, and make no mistake the entire world will eventually accept them.”

Neither me, Slobo or Spoiler could get the others to leave. So we had to leave them there, and stop Vincent, from going back to fight the that one punched him out of the park.

"I can't leave her there with that guy! Who knows what he'll do to her! He's controlling her mind somehow I can feel it!"


That was kind of a weird statement. Though it is obviously some kind of mind control, we end up going back to base because we need some kind of plan. Me and Vincent build a larger sensor to get at the source of the weird energy

Though I did most of the work since he's not really focusing, or Vella is just much better at this than he is I don't know. But whatever we got it done. Then Spoiler chimes inn. " Hey guys I've been looking up the name Dion Bacchus. He started a cult in Greece some time back but he had a run in with Hercules."

“Does it explain anything about his powers?" I ask.


“Well Hercules is a little weird you know he thinks he's a god right? Well he claims Bacchus is a fake name an alias for his brother."

" Which one? " I say.

"Dionysius the god of wine."

I think to my self that's crazy, but then again I share a house with a streaking martial artist, two half aliens, one who wears a ring that can do just about anything, a guy created from an alien's blood drop, and a girl that used to be dead. So some Greek god running around doesn't sound that insane.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robin said...

You know, I'll probably break every bone in your body.

Screw probably, definately.

November Rain said...

looks like you got spammed


just catching up on some reading ;)