Saturday, December 8, 2007

Batgirl: My friend is missing, and my son.. is hurt.

Spoiler.. Has been missing .. for days.. her um daughter is worried. So Ami. She was my first real.. friend. I .. Had beat up and threatened a bunch of.. um criminals.. but they don't know where she is.

I went back home to the cave. I heard someone walking .. around in there.

"I walk towards it to see if it's Stephanie.. or Vincent. but it .. turned out to be.. My old trainer ?? Alpha .. Who I asked .. to um Watch.. Bruce .. My son ....and try to get.. him out of.. the LOA.

Him.. And my fried.. Azreal.. were dragging Bruce in who was bleeding.

" What happened?" I demand.

" He had a run in with Ra's Al Ghul." Alpha says.

He puts Bruce down into a bed. Azreal gives me.. a look that makes.. me feel weird. " You've grown up well."

I remember the first time .. we met..



This... I didn't.. like the way he looked at .. me.

Bruce .. um protested " You should have taken me to a Lazarus Pit! I Look In Vincent's um jacket and find... One of those.. Um healing .. beans. I gave thit.. to Bruce.

" Ha! a Senzu haven't seen one of those in years." He eats it. " Man. I need to sleep. You don't mind ido you mom? God I hope this isn't the bed I was conceived on.

I don't know what.. that ..means ." I tell him.. but he's already asleep.

Azreal looks at me again.." Your not really sleeping with a non human are you?"

" He's half human.. " I mutter.

" So he's not really human or an alien, I'm sorry Cass but you need a man not a thing."

Before I can.. Answer... That Vella runs in. " "My ring has found Steph we gotta go!"

So I get my uh costume.. and go with the rest of the team... to Bludhaven... In a big green.. plane Vella made up.

When Vincet saw. it was.. Bludhaven where we went.... He put his arm around me. " Hey babe if it's too tough for you to be here, Vella can 'port you back though I don't like how that blond dude was looking at you. "


" No I'm OK. " I lie I want.. to get Stephanie.. and get out.

The ring tells us.. She's in a building That Vincent tells me says " Victim's shelter" on the front. Steph comes out.... In a weird costume.




" My master said you would all come here. Goodie! Now we can be one happy team all over again."

" Master? What are ya talkin' about Spoiler?" Thad .. um yells.

" Me. Thaddeus. " A voice comes out from.. behind... us. I turn.. and see Slade. .. That..That..B- - Bastard.. is .. drugging.. and using... Steph like .. he did.. me. I only.. se red.. and have one thought.. hurt Slade. Before I can make .. as move opther villians come out.

"Damn it! A trap!" Vincent yells.



Meanwhile

Alpha Gives a long lecture to Azreal about how if jean--Paul hurt Batgirl, Alpha would shoot him. “Besides." He points at Bruce Cain. “Looks like you don't get what you want anyway.”

“You really think because a time traveler pops up that his birth is destiny? Please!" Azreal laughs.

“Whatever boy. Just watch out because if you hurt that kid either me, The Bat. Or Nightwing is going to either kill you, or put you in a hospital so do yourself a favor psycho stay away."

Alpha leaves through the teleporter that Bruce had told him about when he was injured. Azreal stares at the time traveler. "Your not destiny pal no matter what you may think." Cain just snores in response.

" So At least you finally are going after your own kind and not the Drakulonian." a voice laughs from a dark corner.

" Who's there?" Azreal commands.

" I'm a saiyan named Celera, And I've been watching the royal Family ever since a filthy Skrull killed my father. He lead our saiyan colony until we discovered that the old king was alive. Before he died he wanted me to marry the prince so we could get our authority back. I want to fulfill his last wish."


“So what you’re saying is you in love with the Vincent guy?" Azreal grins.

“Right. No love is a human thing that unfortunately has infected the new King. He has lived on this world too long and has begun to act like you humans. Prince Vincent is a means to an end, that and his super saiyan genes will make great off spring." And she thinks to her self "Ending up with this fool will be the perfect punishment for that ... Cass thing defeating me in battle."

"So what do you propose?" Valley Queries.

“We break those two up and get the ones we want." She stares over at Bruce Cain and spits. That Batgirl does not deserve to birth an heir to the throne."

"Whatever saiyan you got a deal." Azreal states.

No comments: