Friday, November 30, 2007

?: Final Exam

Note this happens before or after the recent Vegeta posts.


So this is it. The team has had their first couple of missions, and I've taught them everything I know. They drifted apart, and are now back together, because of the TX. It's odd that I like every one of them. When we first started I could really only stand Cassandra.

Batgirl has grown into a role she was unused to but has done well. I was afraid Vincent would ,and Vella would be psychotic like their father, Turns out neither one of them are, makes me wonder if Vegeta really is.


Spoiler has proved she can get better if she has a mentor that actually gives her a chance. She does better if your more fair with her than Batman is willing to be.

Iron boy is more heroic than this other self.

And Inertia is a punk, but he seems to want to stick with the others. Now is the time to see if they can work without mentors. Gohan is dead set against this. But it's time I think and the perfect opportunity to test them has come up.

Solomon Grundy has wandered into West City and decided to go all "Grundy Smash!" on the city.


We watched as they fought. The zombie decided it had a crush on Vella. Probably because of the Green Lantern power is similar to Jade's. It chased after her. "Pretty girl no run away!"


Spoiler throws explosives and starts talking to distract the monster. "Why is it evrreyone one always gets the hots for you, and Batghoul? Is it the exotic Orient or something? "


Vella uses the distraction to hit Grundy with a Giant green fly swatter. "In this case it's not flattering. And I'm not Asian; I'm well I guess I'm Eursaiyan."

Spoiler then throws the wrong Capsule at Grundy hitting him with motorcycle that is destroyed when it hits him " Aww man! I just got that thing painted. Vella I wish your mom has labled these Capsules. "

Vincent goes afterThe Super zombie head foirst.. With Cassandra yelling “No! Wait for .. Iron Boy!"

"Bah! I don't need Stark! "They go inside a building. There are some booming sounds and The collapses but not before Vincent is tossed out like a rag doll.

Cassandra glares. " I told.. you wait."

Grundy breaks his way out of the rubble. "Solomon Grundy hate bats!"

" And you.. hurt my boy so your not .. My favorite.. Person either. Besides you smell funny."

She dodges his punch and throws one back wearing those adamntium gloves. It rocks him but he catches her. Spoiler jumps on a car in front of them. "Hey let my BFF go ."

She sprays Solomon in the eyes with Pepper Spray the two girls jump out of the way while Inertia throws rocks at him with his super speed. Then Iron boy slams into Grundy. "Never fear Iron Lad is here!"

"Iron Lad?" Vincent asks.

"Yeah someone said it was cuter so I changed it."

" Okaaay really hoping this someone was girl."

“Oh yeah. But I don't think I'm her type." He blasts the Repulsor rays underneath Grundy blasting him into the air.

Batgirl points. " Now... Vincent Vella work together."

“Fine. Vel can you still use ki or are you just dependent on your Cracker Jack prize?"

"Shut up Vincent."

They both fire a Final Flash yelling "Double Final Flash. "

" When he falls down Inertia..."

" I got it Coup De Gras." He runs I guess the kid runs around the world several times before Solomon falls. The hits with the mass he gained by getting near the speed of light. "

Grundy falls knocked out. " Well Gohan. I'd say they passed. They knocked down Grundy, and only one building for a casualty." I state.

"Yeah but I've been denying it." Gohan sighs. "Well I guess we have to leave now since they can do this themselves now."

"Yes they fall or stand by themselves. But if you still want to do good I have and invitation to another team , the boss just wanted to be sure, these kids were ready first. He has an interest in making sure two of them are safe."

Gohan shakes his head. No. A university has offered me a teaching position I jut have to retire Saiyaman I guess it's time for me to put away childish things. But if you need another team member I have someone for you."

Later in Gotham City.

I can't believe this man is Gohan's father. He acts like twelve year old. "So how do you see outta that mask. That is a mask isn't it? I mean you don't really have no face do you? So who's our Boss ?"

"That is the Question and here is the answer."

Then he does something that will not impress The boss he shouted " Woah! Batman!"

But before Batman can respond Richard runs in dressed in his old Robin costume disgusting. I mean a 20 something year old man in tiny shorts yuck! I've seen too much of my old friend for my comfort.


West City Mall.

Batgirl stares at Vella and Spoiler. " But I don't need shoes... I have shoes."

" One Cass "Stephanie says. " You never have enough shoes and two those old sneakers aren't going to go well with your dress for the dance. "

" No.. High heels I hate high heels. And I .. have shoes. Shoes that are um not hurting. "

" Ugh! Vella you talk to her."

Vella smiles. "Hey, This is more fun than being at the arcade woith the guys."

" I .. must not know what the word.. fun means. "Cassandra shakes her head. " What did.. Richard want?"

" I don't know he never showed up. Something to do with Jason I think. "

Spoiler makes a gagging noise. "Jason Ugh! What do you see in him? What is it with you saiyans and the aggressive guys?"

"I'm not um aggressive.." Cassandra interrupts. "But Vincent likes.. me."

"That's because you can cripple people with your pinky Cass." Stephanie rolls her eyes.

Vella chirps "So how did the date with Robin go?"

" I have no complaints. Gwen stay with Aunt Cass, I'm going to try this top on, and stay away from whatever Vella is building there. "

Hey it won't hurt anybody." Vella Protests.

" I would like to believe you. But after you fixed my hair dryer it tried to kill me so stay away from it Gwen. "

Stephanie goes ito the dressing room. And someone starts knocking before she can change someone knocks on the door. "Will you wait your turn?" The knock starts again. “Okay fine! What's so important?" She opens the door, And finds..





"What a pretty little girl you are."

"Eep."

3 comments:

Robin said...

Well this sucks.

TX said...

Iron Lad? Someone thought it was cute? Who? what is her name?


I prefer Iron stud ;)

Anthony Stark Ironboy said...

If you can sleep with robot boy, I can hit on other girls!


And Thanks.