Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Spoiler: Getting our teammates back

Vincent was pacing around muttering something in some language I don't understand, I guess Japanese or whatever saiyans speak.

“Well I don't know how." Ironlad was ignoring Vincent. “But This energy is affecting people's brains making them act on their baser instincts and It's mostly centered here at the park, yeah the naked thing is the less bad thing going on but look at this .." He turns on the TV and the city is in full on riot mode.

“So why the frag ain't we affected?" Slobo asks.

“That’s the problem we are, and eventually all of us are going to be running in the feild doing the free love thing, then beating each other up, my armor gives me some protection, But It's starting to get to me we have to stop this Dionysus or this city maybe the world will be brought into chaos."


I grin "so that's why you touched me? Good now Robin doesn't have to kill you."

“Yeah, that's it, I'm going to have to live in this armor until this blows over aren't I? Well for right now put this in your mask it'll block out some of it." He hands me a microchip. “One for Slobo and one for you Vince”.


“No. It's bringing out my anger, I need it to get my sister and my girlfriend back to normal I'm going to beat that Greek god into wine!"

“Okay Vincent just don’t kill us alright?" I ask.

" Hmph. I'm not mad at you Stephanie. “He growls." Let's go already!"

After getting to the park Anthony pinpoints where the energy is coming from Greek temple looking thing. “Huh. This marble is like nothing I've ever seen." He blasts it and all hell breaks loose we're attacked by rioters and centaurs, and goat men?

One of them grabs me. “Hey watch the hands buddy!" I shout head butting the weirdo " I ain't into freaky goat men!"

"Satyrs." Vincent States In between growls.

“What?" I ask.

“You didn't take mythology did you? They're Satyrs."

"Stop coming up with all these useless facts you one year old!"

" Bah! I'm as old as you are girl mentally. "

Slobo grabs a centaur and throws it between us. " Shaddup both of ya! I can't hear my self frag these Bastiches. "

Someone grabs me from behind, while I'm knocking down some rioters. " Hey Stephy is that you under there?" He pulls my mask off I threw him off Down on the ground. " Dean? What the hell are you doing in California?"Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

" Oh. You don't know do ya Stephy? Ever since your identity was outed after evereyone thought you were dead , well I've been famous for nailin' the girl Robin. I was here to go on a talk show about ya ."

What? Evreyone knows who I am? And this douche who left me with his kid is making money off of me? Before I can beat on him I hear " Ewwww! Ya slept with that?"

" Not now Inertia!" I scream hitting this punk.

" Grife! I hope ya were drinkin' because seriously that dude is hideous! I lost what little respect I had fer ya."

“Hey go back to being mind controlled and shut up!"

Cass Pops Up. “He is... Ugly."

“Hey! You dated Zero." I complain.

“I didn't... Sleep with him."

“Enough of this!" Dionysus commands. " this is the kind of stress I am trying to end. She went with her instincts... "

“Yeah but that dude is like an aardvark." Inertia laughs.
“I’m right here." Dean complains.

" Good I want ya to hear this. Your disgustin'!"

“Enough of this defend the temple!" The god orders.

Vella went after Iron Lad. While Inertia just goes around hitting one of us everey couple of seconds, Especially Slobo. Vincent goes all mad, and charges in SS4 Dionysyus. “You bastard! If you’ve touched Cass I'll crush you!"

“You’re the one called Vincent are you not? Yes she kept saying only you could be with her, I'll have to get rid of that."

"Your not doing anything! Final Shine!"

Me? I end up getting the bad luck of fighting Cass. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I'm going to end up knocked out again I just know it.

Vella was Beating up poor Anthony until he zapped her with something caled "neural Chaff."

" Now you can't use the ring." Anthony declares.

She grins. “I still have my saiyan powers." She knocks him into the sky. " this is why we could never date iron Boy! You’re such a wimp. “He blasted her with repulsors.

" Oh Crap! Vella I'm sorry!"

She gets up smiling creepy smiling. “That’s it baby! Act like a warrior! Galick Gun!" I like Vella better not all crazed on baser instinct energy and not all saiyany.

Vincent, was being beat up by and beating up the so called wine god. " Poor mortal. Fighting to protect the status quo! My temple amplifies my power. and with more that beleive in me the more I can free people!"

"Like I care!" He crushes one of the pillars. Then Inertia, and Vella start acting some what more normal.

But Cass well she knocks me out I knew it! Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Since I was seeing stars at the moment, I didn’t see it happen but Vella. Iron Lad, and Vincent all Blasted the temple destroying it and.

"Vulcan is not going to forgive me for letting mortals destroy his work. You have done nothing but delay me!" Then he vanishes, I don't know if he was really a god or not but he was crazy.


Evreything got back to normal right in time for Christmas. And lookie what Tim got me! Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Cool Huh? I bought Cass a robe though she hasn't streaked since Dionysus was defeated. I don't want her giving Stark and Thawne any ideas or have Vincent put one of them in the hospital. Then the worst thing happened. Cass and Vince said they were cashing in some trip Vampirella gave them so they work out all the stuff they've been through and they left me in charge. Me? I can't lead a horse to water. Why me?

Ohhh MANNNNN!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Here's are some leader tips:

Threaten them with training - This always gets everybody in line, all the time.
Threaten to get somebody to beat them up - Well I always use Starfire, it works.
Batarang them- It's the answer to everything.

Professor Xavier said...

That's a nice cycle Tim got you. I'd call that a Christmas miracle.

November Rain said...

glad you got something nice for Xmas