Monday, November 5, 2007

?: Escape from the Negative Zone

I've been planning to break out Anthony Stark from the beginning of this. Then "Sky" decided to kill people and and whine on national TV. And what's worse is stupid reporters , and activists are trying to spin this into some kind of love story. And Cassandra is blaming herself for all these deaths.


No one is to blame , Not even Fury Or Tony Stark, But TX herself. My contact in SHIELD Gabrielle Jones. told me " Fury's gone nuts Q.he put the kid away with dangerous nuts cases all of them have a thing against Iron Man. Since he can't get The TX he'll get what he can."


" Well. The TX being insane to begin with. With her multiple personality disorder and all. I should have expected a reaction like this A is always A."

" Well I'll get you in to the Negative Zone prison Q, but afterward your on your own. "

" Nothing else is new, I just hope this insanity doesn't elect Stark, Especially since he's going on the tough on bad guys platform. "

" We both know that's load of bull, be careful Question."

" If I was careful I wouldn't be doing this ."

I was dressed as an ordinary janitor and get in easily going to the Negative Zone through the portal sucks. I threw up after going to the other side. Ugh.

After breaking into the ventilation system and rigging it I knock out one of the food service workers, and taking his suit I hide a gas mask and a note in Anthony's food. After looking him over I see the bad guys really did a number.

" Sage where's everyone else?"

" Please stop using my alias." I scold. I push the button on my belt and let the binary gas flow over me and stick my mask to my face. " Now let's get out of here!"

We run towards the portal and are stopped my mandroids , or every superheroes' favorite punching bag. Lucky for me Gabe gave me a remote that screw these things up. They started dancing, after I pushed the button.

But a bunch of normal guards block or escape. Looks like we are going to have fight our way out." Tell me Anthony how well can you fight outside the armor?"

" Not very good at all." he admits.

" That's just wonderful." I mutter and start to attack. After knocking out three or four they start to overwhelm me well if I'm going down they are going to know they were in a fight.

Then someone pulls them off of me . She fights like a tiger and I recognize my old enemy/ally from Hub City , Shiva.

" I find you in such strange places Victor."


"And you Shiva? What are you doing here?"

" I was hired for security here. But I find it boring. i saw your battle with these people and decided to join in. You owe me one Victor.. And i think i can think of a way, You can pay me back we can both enjoy."


Iron Boy stares at us. Then it dawns on him "EEEEW! Your macking on Cass' mom!"

Kids. And "macking" you can tell this kid has been frozen for a couple of years. And if anyone is doing so it would be her. Not that I mind. I grab him by his collar and throw him through the portal " Let's go Captain Tact."

Shiva follows and lucky for me I don't vomit again. We escape the building after beating up some more guards. I had borrowed a capsule ship from Vella that I kept in my pocket. After making it full size we fly away from the scene instead of going to The Team Legacy house we go to my rat hole apartment in West City.


While starting to build a new armor Stark stares at my I believe poster with an alien on it. " You really don't think any of this stuff is true do you?"


" Your little friend the cigarette smoking man is part of a conspiracy with aliens that goes back to Roswell. And besides two of your teammates father is an alien And one of them uses an alien power ring Superman is from the planet Krypton, need I go on?"

" No that's ok."

Shiva leaves saying I can "repay " her later.
good I take a tape out of news broadcasts from the last day. " Anthony. There's something you should see."

I let him see all the results of Sky's rampage.

Mean while I find that a lot of her army has been hurt and she was crippled by a resurrected Mirai. Also all those that died were restored . Damn they are using Dragon balls again. Idiots.

Though she escaped the battle.

The young Stark stares at the walls. " She did this because of me."


" No." I sternly tell him " She did that because that's what her nature is. A Is always A. And Sky Started out a death dealing robot, She will always be a death dealing robot. She cannot change what she is. No one can blame you for what she did. The only one to blame for actions is her. "

Anthony gets a determined look on his face. " When do we make up for our mistake of not killing that bitch? "

" Soon enough ." I smile.

3 comments:

TX said...

Tony I have never lied to you.. I told you I need you.. With you I can change without you.. I can not

Nightwing said...

I love those little moments where two people can come together and kick ass.

Spoiler said...

TX you suck

Nightwing: I miss those days when I had someone to kick ass with.