Friday, November 2, 2007

Batgirl: I will. ...not let my son die

I've been watching.. Vampirella, after Bruce stole the body of .. Mirai. I um Followed her to her mansion. She took out some rock. and mumbled .. Saiyan Killer. And um earlier.. she was yelling at Crime Alley.. that she was going to drink his blood. ..

I can't let... her kill .. my son. He's trying.. to do a good thing.. and His.. Aunt summons a demon to .. Kill him. He has to .. Um know good things get rewarded, and because I know he can be good... But not if he's dead.

I went back.. to my cave, And got some stuff ready.. and got some help.

Then finally. I find Vampirella, again... seems she went.. somewhere. I jump down in front of her I'm not wearing.. My uh. costume. Just normal clothes.

" Vampirella. I um want to ask a favor. I...trained you. You leave my son alone ."


" He's going to do something to my Husband! " She yells.

" He's trying.. to help Mi... M.... Mur... Mirai... Not hurt him. " I try to explain. " He.. knows no one will trust him. Which is why he did things .. the way he did."

She hisses. " You know where he is!"

" Yes. "

" Tell me now!" Her teeth get all sharp.

I stand up to her. " No.. you'll get your husband .. back alive .. soon . He saved Justice three times, he killed those.. things coming after her."

She keeps growling. " He tricked you Cassandra. What your son did isn't for good or to help people. "


I look.. her in the eye. " He.. can't lie to me.. No one can. He has done bad.. things.. but he can change I can help.. and his father.. can too. "
"

" Maybe I should try wiping out his existence by killing you?" That hurt.... Vampi.. I thought she was my friend.. but her body.. language said she's talking from pain. This.. sucks. I don't want to hurt her.. and she wants to kill me. And she's already stronger.. and faster than me.

Her claws go for my.. um face, I dodge them... And kick her.. in the side.

It stuns.. her..I throw some Batarangs. .. Bruce told me she gets weak when she bleeds. She stumbles a bit but still catches me and goes for my .. neck.
I grab the rock... off of her. And throw it on the the ground.

She tries to grab it when... it's blasted.. by an um... ray.

I smile.. at my best friend.. who was holding the um .. ray gun. In a different.. costume..


" Your plans have been Spoiled Vampi! heh heh! ! " She laughs. " Bulma said this thing destroys everything molecules and all. So there ain't no rock left to go around killing saiyans before they are born."

While she is ... um looking at Steph.. I head butt her getting her to let me go, and I leap up the top of the building. Steph waves.. " Byieeeee!"

As we swing.. To the where I kept our Motorcyles. to go meet Bruce. I ask. " The costume?"

" Ah. in case someone took pictures. I didn't want anyone knowing Spoiler was fighting with Vampirella, Team Legacy has had enough bad press. I gotta go to school so I couldn't have done this as Stephanie Brown either. Why are we fighting other good guys, and protecting bad guys so much lately Cass?"

" My son isn't a... a bad Guy!" I ... um shout.

" Hey Batghoul! Don't rip my head off ok ! It's just with Anthony's love bot, and us fighting SHIELD, and now you protecting a kid you haven't even given birth to yet. "


"If .. it was Gwen.. Would you do any less?"

" You've got a point. "

We take the bikes somewhere outside West City up the hills to where Bruce is .. is Staying with the League Of Assassins. .. I hate that he's leading them. " A bunch of them attack us. I beat .. them down fast.

" What did I tell you idiots?! Do not attack my mother!"

" But One Who is All she betrayed us!" They.. used to call me that... makes me sick to hear them call... him .. that.. bad name.

" And she raised me. protected me, trained me, and cared for me. " He puts his hand up Energy comes from it. " And you will not harm her!"

" Bruce No!" I order.

" As you wish Mother. But you will apologise to her! DO IT!"

The ninjas All .. do as he says.

" Bruce.. how is.."


" Don't strain yourself Mom. Mirai's body is prepared to be dipped into the Lazarus Pit. Now after that you need to activate his sword, by hitting it on the ground, then you have to give it to him. His soul should rejoin his body."


" How do you know this?" Steph asks.

" Because. We did this when Black Zero kills Mirai in the future. Though he wasn't dead this long.. but a week shouldn't matter much if we let him go for a year, we'd get a zombie. So the sooner he's dipped the better. Any other questions?"

" Yeah. who knew that a combo of Vincent and Cassandra would be so hot?"

His body language.. gets uncomfortable. " Thank you for the nightmare fuel Aunt Stephanie. OK Mom. Aunt Steph you'd better stand back. Mirai is going to be crazy for a few minutes. I don't want either of you hurt. "



He puts the body in. After .. a few minutes it.. bubbles, and the water explodes. with .. Mirai screaming. He .. starts laughing insanely, and comes for us.. Bruce grabs him and yells " Mother the sword!"


I strike it against.. the ground... and the wood sword.. turns metal... I feel weird for a second, but I throw it at Bruce who forces Mirai's hand on it. .. Lightning hits .. The older.. saiyan , and he calms down.

" Where am I?"

" Uncle Mirai? Can you hear me? It's Bruce."

Mirai.. looks confused. " Mirai? My name is Trunks. Trunks Vegeta Briefs. " He gets up. " Your a saiyan! Wow! I thought I was the only one left! Though it would be nice if a girl saiyan popped up if you know what I mean. "

He looks at me and Stephanie. " Wow. Those are two cuties!Are you dating both of them?"



" Mir..... I mean Trunks What's the last thing you remember?" Bruce.. looks shocked.

Mirai.. rubs his chin. " Well I had just killed the Android 18 and 17 of this timeline, I am in the timeline where the androids took over right?"


" No." Bruce.. told him.

"Oh well I was going back in time to go tell My Father, and all the rest of the guys I had killed the droids. Cell jumped me I blew him to pieces.. and that's the last thing I remember. Not as impressive as the Cell that Gohan killed, but still not bad huh?"

" Um Sure." Bruce stares. " Trunks? how old are you?"

" Seventeen. Why? Are one of those girls young or something?"

" Um they're both taken, Trunks they are um family members of mine. Why don't you go back to Capsule Corp they can help you there. "


" Yeah ! Your right I can't wait to tell the guys the news! Um what's your name again? "

Bruce shakes his hand. " Bruce Cain. Tell your family I helped you."

Mirai leaves. I look at Bruce. " Was that supposed to happen?"

" No that's new. Maybe we waited too long. Or he could get his memories back tomorrow. I don't know, Oh well Grandpa, and the saiyans owe me so they'll stay out of my business which is what I wanted. "


I look at his.. body language he's lying... maybe to himself as well as us. " We both know .. your not telling the truth .. Bruce. You wanted to help.. you can't lie to your mother. "

He nods. " Yeah but don't tell that to any of the assassins. Well Mom Aunt Steph , take care of yourselves. "

" Bruce.. you don't need .. to do this stuff.. your doing.. you can change. "

He doesn't answer. me.. Just tells his people to leave, the base, and go to another.

Me and.. Steph go back to HQ " Hey. When you have this kid. I want to be god mother , Ok Cass?"

" Tim beat you to.. the god parent.. thing... he made me promise.. Already."


" Cass. I said god mother. If Tim can be god mother, well he has some explaining to do."

I laugh..." OK... I just hope he ... he stays safe."

" Don't worry Cass. He's big and scary, and the rock of saiyan doom is gone. He'll be fine. "


" I hope so." I think to myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

knowing mom she will be glad you stopped her... She was really hurting and will prob feel very guilty at what she almost did

but that Woman Nxy did it to her with killing Adam and all then her own brother and sisters havent helped


She just really loves Dad I guess

The Grim Reaper said...

HS had me go to speak with him... I was once running crimes for BP now I am on SWAT


Son Gohan gave me a chance and If I can I will try to talk to the boy and give him the same

but Dont you worry...

As for Vampi she is so torn up about Mirai she is saying things she doesn't mean... SHe likes you alot and more importantly has a great respect for you