Sunday, November 18, 2007

Vella : first date.

Hmph. You know Dad can be such a jerk sometimes. He keeps trying to get Rayan to go back to wherever he came from. Well whatever the guy's ignoring me any way. So I guess it's no biggie.

I do still have Talon's number so why not? That and hanging around the Team house is boring, No one's here. Everyone else is off with their families at Thanksgiving., And mine is annoying. Iron Boy is off somewhere with Iron Man likely Sad about Sky or something.

Meanwhile in Madripoor..

Iron Man: " So Anthony is this great or what?"

Iron Boy: "Hell yeah!"

Iron Man:" So as I was saying.. You really shouldn't be taking orders from some ninja girl who can barely talk. Your an Avenger for god's sake. You should be giving orders, Not taking them."


Iron Boy: " Interesting.. you could have a point there Tony..."


Vella.

So I know Steph is going to be mad at me for dating this Robin rip off guy, but hey he's pretty cool took me to a nice restaurant. Man I don't like the clothes Bra gave me to dress in for the date. Too tight and not enough of them.I think the guy was surprised i ate so much . I thought he knew I wasn't completely human.

Was a little next was was a movie. I don't know why But I think the romantic ones are boring, Bra and Mom love them but I fell a sleep during it.Well he walked me home When this weird guy from Saiyan Island popped up.


Some old man tried to get me to marry his son a while back though Dad didn't like that idea. I didn't either. He's ugly smells bad, and an only say " I like girls."

He knocked poor Talon across Ross the street, All that Bat well in his case Owl gear could have saved him could have saved him I guess. But I stopped him from hitting the ground and cushioned his impact with some ki energy.

I then punched " I like girls guy. " through a wall.

He sort of stumbles out bleeding then he flies away. Bah! Stupid non super saiyan.Talon stares at my left hand. " Your ring your not wearing it. "

I shrug. " Yeah . I'm off the clock as Trunks puts it. So I uh didn't bring it.Why?"

" You have super strength? " Talon asks.

" Uh yeah. I'm half saiyan. " I explian.

" I have to go bye." He runs off weird is that how dates are supposed to end? Huh. If so I don't see how people get together. I go back to the Legacy house and fund Inertia drinking. A lot.


" What are you doin' here." He slurs. " Why don't you and your little niece lie about me sum more?"


I smelled the beer stuff , he had and drank it it's gross. Why would anyone drink this stuff? Yuck I'm staying with lemonade. So why are you drinking huh?"

" Celebreatin' Bart's death. Now I can r- replace the Allen line with the Thawnes like was mission in the first place. "


" Hm. This isn't celebrating drinking is it? Let me guess you miss Bart huh? he was like the closet thing you had to family. you know something? Cass told me that neither you or Justice was lying about your date. So how's that hmm? I think you both feel guilty about dating before Bart went into the ground and you both made up something bad that didn't happen because I know neither one of you can drive."


" All those aliens in her messed up the She-Bat's body reading ability. Thats' all. 'Least everyone knows I ain't lyin' or some kind of Dr.. Light rapist wanna be."

I hug him and it's okay until he his hand goes a little too low. " No Thadeus!" I complain, But then I realize the poor guy just passed out. I leave him on the couch.

I find Vincent to see what's he's up too. He's in the Gardens at the Wayne place. Making out with Cassandra. So I'm about to leave the two alone when some hand grabs on to my shoulder.

I elbow him in the gut and turn and woah! he's cute. " Who are you?" Why are spying on my little sister and her boyfriend? " He commands.


" I was bored and her boyfriend is my brother. I was just wanting to see if he wanted to play a video game or spar or something. When I saw he was kissing Cass I was going to leave Mr. Rude Guy. "

I hope he doesn't notice how I 'm looking at him . " Huh, So your a saiyan too. That explains why your elbow broke through my body armor. What's your name huh?"


" Vella. " I giggle.

" That's a weird name."

I growl" Yeah and what's your name Dark Robin? "


He grins " Call me Jason."

Wow. I wonder if Vincent can get me invited here for Thanksgiving?

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

You know some weird friends, Vella.

Robin said...

Beer is disgusting, vodka is the way to go! I mean, lemonade. Since I'm sober. Any who,the day Thaddeus comes withing 100 feet of the Flash Legacy is when his corpse is buried near to the other Flashes.