Friday, November 9, 2007

Huh? Wha?

The team looks like it's been falling apart. Me and Batgirl went to save Bruce Cain. Vincent is all pissy since Bruce made his existence known, and is looking for him.

Who knows where Iron Boy and Question are ? Last I heard from Stark Jr, he said he was going to make TX pay. Not sure if he got cleared of the charges against him or not. Vella is off with Hal Jordan, learning how to use her ring, and hanging out with that Justice girl. I don't even want to know what Inertia is up to. Well I've been busy with Gwen ( Who decided this morning to wear her cereal.) home work , and teaching Cass to dance.

It's so weird to teach her something for a change, when she's usually teaching me to fight. In the middle of it, Kon and the Devil boy come in .

" Woah! I knew you two were an item!" Conner shouts. Nice guy but he seems to only think with lil' Superboy.

I roll my eyes. "Yes you came in right before we were about shower together, and have a pillow fight in our underwear."

Cass tugs on my cape. " Um.. I love Vincent.. And um.. How would we um.. you don't have a ... "

" Cass. Don't worry about it. I'm just messing with these two's tiny boy minds."


Then Kon Smirks. " You know Cass if your curious I have some DVDs... "

" Conner!" I shout. " What do you want?"

" Oh HS said we need to get the body of this ghost dude that's been haunting me, Cass' Ex Zero."

" He's.. at Bludhaven.. With all the others... I couldn't save them.. I left to find my mother. .. " And then she sulks off into her cave.

" Nice Conner. Now you've upset her." I shake my head.

He grins. " I see why Tim likes ya."

They fly off I guess to Bludhaven. Well this gives me some time to finish some of my piling up home work.

I finally get done with some calculus.When someone knocks on the door. I open it And It's Connor Hawke. " Please no. Cassandra is not in the mood for stupid."

" Actually . I'm here to see you." He states.

" Um.. What?"

" Yeah. I've given up on Cassie Cain, I keep getting my butt handed to me by someone with a tail, and funny hair. No I was wanting to know if you'd like to go out sometime?"

I keep just keep staring with my mouth open. He continues. " Well since you and Robin are finished, I thought..."

I blink a couple of times. " Um... "

" Okay , you don't know do you well It' s been all over the Internet for months now."

" What has? " I question.

he takes a lap top out of his quiver, and shows me this.


Oh no.. I mean I suspected.. And I was dead for a while.. but to actually see it. Oh man. I needed to sit down.

Hawke just looked at me. " Sorry. I thought you knew. Well I'll ask again later. Bye. "


I think I need some ice cream.

3 comments:

Robin said...

WHAT! NO!!!

I lost you to death, no way am I loosing you to Connor freaking Hawke!

Ask yourself this Steph, do I look like I'm having any fun in that picture? Do you think that Connor would stick by you during a pregnancy, buy you squeeze cheese at 3 am in the morning and take you to Lamaze classes!

THE ANSWER IS NO!

Unknown said...

Why does Connor Hawke even have those pictures? I'm kinda getting freaked out here. But I haven't slept with your boyfriend, I hit on him to piss you off, but I do a lot of things to piss people off. Because I'm bored. Maybe I should find a hobby?

So you really don't need to get out the ice cream (you REALLY don't need it).

Spoiler said...

Robin: Awww Wonder boy.

Ravager: Maybe Hawke is stalking you?

And bite me.