Monday, November 26, 2007

Inertia: An old Girlfriend.

My head was buzzin' after the drinkin' lucky for me my metabolism is super fast. But still ugh! I had no idea where I was when I woke up. But for some reason it was hot real hot.

" Wake up Thaddie. "

Thaddie? " Deborah?" I look up to this.

" The name's Sungirl traitor!"

" Hey yer the on that used my name. " I protest.

" Okay Inertia! She sneers. Why Shouldn't I kill you now?" Then she tries a sun blast and I dodge it. " You got your speed back without the drug."

" Yeah. Don't ask me how So I don't need Slade anymore, though from the smell of his cheap ass cologne all over ya you've found a use for him." Slade gettin' my sloppy seconds. Disturbin'."

" At least he isn't trying to play hero!" She accuses.


" Actually he had a hero phase as well. But ya know somethin'? Heroes Villains They're just labels for people to put on costumes and fight each other, Don't matter which side your on. the good guys are delusional, and the bad guys are stupid."


She glares. " And you think your better than everyone else still. When really your just as bad as the rest of us, I've heard the rumours about your obsession for the alien skank. She has a tail for grife's sake!"

" Heh. If she had an animal head,ya might have a point. But every thing else is all humanoid believe me."

Then she laughs at me. " Seems she has a powerless crime fighter fetish I hear she's messing around with Red Hood."


I shrug " Better than one eyed old merc fetish. What do ya want anyway?"

She gives me a million dollar smile. " I want you to go back to your true nature. Slade has a plan against your little hero buddies and he needs the blonde. If you can get her here, the Villain community will welcome you back. I'll welcome you back personally."

I grin. " Okay wait at the ol' park out here. I'll bring her. I ran to the house got the girl, and ran to the park Weird I don't remember all these grape vines and ugly naked people here yesterday, wait was that a Centaur? I must be losin' it.

Sungirl looks at who I brought, and shouts "Not her!"


" What?" I sneer. " She is blonde. Now."




" Aww!" Vella States. " A supervillian you shouldn't have! Though we're still not going out."

She blasts Sungirl with the ring , and I watch as the babes fight it out. Wish I had Jello. Finally Sungirl blinds Vella in the eyes and escapes But not before yelling " You'll pay for this Thadeus!"

" Yeah yeah the check is in the mail baby."

Vella stares at me. " She was your girlfriend?"

" Yup."

"And Titans East not the one that all got killed the bad ones they were your team."

" Uh-Huh."

She keeps looking. " And you betrayed her easily."

I shrug. " Not really. I get where your goin' But you guys are my crew now I'm not gonna sale you out."

I keep lookin' around for the Centaur I know I ain't losin' it.

" Okay." Vella looks unconvinced. " Well For some reason Nightwing wants to see me ... So."

"Man he likes 'em young now." I laugh.

" Bra made the same joke then she started sounding all weird saying if it wouldn't mess up her marriage she'd have an affair with him. My sister is a perv."

" What do ya expect from someone named Bra? Well We know one thing Slade is after Violet."

" Um you mean Spoiler. Who's Violet?"

" Nothin'. Never mind see ya later. " After she flies off I zip around the park to see if I can find the Centaur. Nope more ugly people wildin'. Yuck I'm outta here.

Meanwhile.. The centaur watches Inertia leave. " I think the fleet footed one saw me, Master. "


" It matters not my servant though they have powers of demigods now they are still mortals, and what fools these mortals be."

4 comments:

Robin said...

Violet?

Danny Bailey said...

Violet?


so many names I sometimes not sure how we keep up with everyone

Inertia said...

Violet? Um, forget I said anything!!!

Robin said...

You know I'm not the jealous type, so calm down.

But I do have to say, Bart is 100 times more a Flash than you'll ever be, dead or alive. I'm just saying that cause somebody has gotta defend the Allen name since Bart isn't here to race and beat you.