Sunday, October 28, 2007

Inertia :Time for a little truth here.

Justice has been goin' around saying I tried ta get with her ha! She wishes. No way someone that looks like that can ride the Thad express. She smells like a weird combination of a fish, and wet dog.

I'll tell ya the truth. I just tried to win points with Vella, By doin' a sympathy date to the "Special" member of her family. ya get what I mean . Special the same way Bart Allen is. Or was. Heh! I just thought of somethin'. I'm the only teenager left to carry on the Flash legacy. Expect a whole new kinda Flash when Wally kicks the bucket.


Where was I ? oh yeah the Justice date. The skank kept touching me. It made me uncomfortable. If she was hot I'd be all for it , but since she looks , and smells like she was some kinda monster. Man I even told Vincent I couldn't take it much longer, and had ta leave. Boy said I should at least make through the dinner and the damn ice show.



Ya know it's easy for Vincent to say because his date looks like this.



Ya know I wonder if Bat chick even remembers that Deathstroke took those pictures when she was drugged? Or that Slade knows, I stole a few of them? Man the Sungirl pics make me almost miss her.

Anyway here's problem with her story anybody that knows me knows I don't know how to drive a car. They are way too slow. That and I come from the future, and I don't know how to use your cave man tech. Besides I'd much rather run since I'm sooo much faster.

Any way she stops the car, and tries to get me to "Make her a woman." Ya know her nasty face I can deal with. with a bag on the head. The fact she smells like evil though no way. I ran outta there.

And I'll take the Cassandra Cain lie detector test. Well if I ever get of Bizarro World. Stupid Superboy left me on this dumbass planet , and hey hey! Somethin' hot this way comes.




" Thad ! Why In the the heck are you on Bizarro World?"

" Long story sweetie please tell me yer gonna take me home!" I respond .

She rolls her yes. " Don't call me that. I should leave you here after the way you treated Justice but yeah I'll take you back to Earth."

" Way I treat her? She vamped me! Try to do someone a favor and this is the thanks ya get. " I protest.

"OK let's not talk about it anymore alright? " She put a green bubble around me, And drags it behind her And took me off that horrible backwards world.


I smile man I gotta great view back here. " Hey Vell ya know why ya came to get me right?"

" I'm the only one who of the team that can travel in space?"

I grin. " No. Me and you we gotta connection. Ya like me and ya know it."

She giggles but tries to hide it. And says. " Keep dreaming Inertia. You know my father would kill you for talking like that."

" Yeah. We don't have to tell the Super Midget now do we Princess?"

" I'd rather not lose anymore friends. " She sighs.

Yeah she digs me.

2 comments:

Justice said...

All of that is a lie....

I never touched you except maybe hold your hand

You know whatever... See the problem is Inertia is you are nothing but I copy and a bad copy at that...

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Superheroes don't always get on with each other, do they?

Good picture of Batgirl!