Monday, July 2, 2007

Vince: I think I should quit.

God this sucks. After our first victory, We got trounced by A Babe in red, and and her ninja clan. Well Vella vanished for some reason I think Question was in love with Elektra. Well OK lust. Gohan had come in from no where.

Inertia got hit from the side and taken While I took out some ninjas. This big guy came in. He tried to punch me in the nose I dislocated his shoulder when this thing showed up.


" That wasn't nice what you did to my compatriot Roughhouse lad. Now you must pay Master Bloodscream. "

"Cash or charge?" I quip before he grabs on to me and I bleed through my skin.

I get weak and my eyes start blurring. I fall on my knees. While this freak keeps draining me. " The Black Plague hath hired the Henchman union , and us to give you kids a message. By killing one of you. And thine Father hath wounded me in the past So thou will be the one to die. "

Great. I'm going to be killed by some vampire with a speech impediment. Cass turns during her fight with With Elektra, and screams my name. Then something weird happened .

Elektra leaps In front of Cass ,and challenges.the Vampire. " Let go of the child Bloodscream!"

" Milady surely you jest. Thou can not hurt me. "

" First off I'm not your lady, second Logan has already told me of your weakness. Metal not made by man right?" She takes out a sword. " This was forged by a demon." She cuts his cheek, and the creature runs off his lumbering friend following him. I pass out.

I wake up and Bra is lecturing on how I shouldn't be beaten up by ninjas. I didn't have the strength to tell her that I was beaten by some fairy vampire monster And She's the reason why Vella wasn't there for back up Bra actually grabbed her in the middle of a fight to give her a haircut. Sometimes our older sister is a little dense.

We had planned to get Inertia back. ( Not sure why.) When he popped up ok. Talking about White martians, and giving the Question some papers, and Cass something.

After resting for a day, I thought maybe I should just quit I let that Bloodscream guy completely get the drop on me. Besides Vella can do everything I can do. I doubt those guys really need two saiyans. I fly over to the base/house whatever.

I find Inertia reading a newspaper. he read the whole thing in six seconds. " the reporters are calling us "Legacy " because we're all came from are someone's legacy. He states matter of factly.

" Well I'm thinking of quitting . " I say.

" Cool. Then the team can be called Inertia's Angels!" He thinks for a second. " well Inertia's Angels and their faceless sidekick. "

" Thanks for the support Reverse Flash Jr." I growl. " Heh. He hates being called that. As I walk away Kid Flash runs in. " Inertia Your it! Chase me!"

" No!" Thadeus snaps.

" But that's how the game is played!" The Teen Titan pouts.

" I'm not playing your stupid game Brat!" Inertia shouts.

" BECAUSEYOUKNOWYOUCAN"TCATCHME!" Bart taunts weird how I got used to speed talk I guess it's because I have superspeed.

"WHATWASTHATBRAT?" Inertia screams. "WHYYOULITTLE!"

The two start running around the kitchen then out the door in a whirlwind faster than I can get.I shake my head, and Dodge Gohan arguing with Question about how he should be our mentor.

" The Justice Leauge chose me!" Gohan Protests.

" They can't tell me what do anymore!" Question retorts. " And I'm the one that's been teaching them and That's the way it's going to stay! Besides what are you going to teach them? How to dance around like a spastic chicken? "

I laugh a bit and walk towards the door that's leads to Cass' cave. I think I'll actually miss Vic. He's crazy but a good kind of crazy.

Stepahanie gets in face. " Cass wants you to meet her in her cave. "



" Yeah I kind of wanted to find her anyway...." I start.

" You know she's my best friend right? " Steph weirdly utters. " And you know if you hurt her I'll a way to hurt you."

" Yeah. I know take care of her ok?"

I think she was about to say something else but just got out of my way. I sense Cass' ki but don't see her. Maybe it's better if I don't see her. " Cass I shouldn't stay here and do this team thing. I almost died when that vampire thing got me."

" But I want you .. to stay. " I hear from the darkness.

" Yeah about that too maybe you deserve to be with someone who's a better fighter than I am. "

A batarang flies out of the blackness and bonks me on the head. " Your better than most al.. already.. and your young... you'll only .. get better... None of us.. knew ... That guy could.. do that. stop um ... feeling sorry for yourself."

" But Cass!"

"I'm The leader .. Right? I say.. You don't go... I know where you live.. remember. Don't.. make me send Steph to... hang around your... house until you change .. your mind." I laugh. A little. Cass sweetly calls. " Come to.. my voice.. I have a surprise for you."

I find this.

Wow just wow.

4 comments:

- said...

Hnm.
Black Plague seems to have access to metahumans.

Nightwing said...

Love is in the air! In the rising of the sun!!!
You know, you guys are so sweet together. Ickle wickle Cass and wickle ickle Vincent. Makes me wish that Batman wouldn't keep trying to kill you.

Robin said...

So life does pay off.

Vince Briefs said...

Valentine: Looks like.

Nightwing: i know He needs a new hobby. Or a girlfriend.

Robin: How do you mean?