Thursday, July 26, 2007

Vince : People keep interuppting us!

I convinced the rest of the team to let me and Cass have the House to ourselves. The Question luckily had some investigation thing. To Do. Because I'm not sure I could actually get him out of the house normally.

I mean yeah I could physically. but then he'd be wandering around the hose and breaking in and singing pop music. Not exactly a good setting for the "mood". Man I hate this that dad is sending me and Vella to Xavier's school. I dunno how much I'll actually be seeing of my girlfriend when we're not fighting some menace or something.

Then when we where getting somewhere Batman shows up yells at us both, tries to hit me, shouts at Cass. They fight for a few minutes and I mean she tries to punch or kick him and he blocks for about five minutes.


" Finally Bats shoots us both with this weird a miniature version of Mom's Skrull transforming device. "Hnh." He he states when neither one of us transforms. Then he glares at me. "Tell Gohan and Question I want to talk to them when they return. "


So after the jerk leaves. Cass just kind of stares like she's shell shocked. I start to leave to go back home.She grabs me. " No Don't leave... He can't tell me what to do anymore... I'm not in his city.. and he can't get used to that."

Finally after she calms down. We start kissing a there's a knock on the door we ignore it as we strip but then Robin and some white haired girl with an eye patch freaking break in. Cassandra gets her shirt back on quickly.

Me on the other hand am not amused.


Robin gives us this strange look. That I can't really read. I bet Cass can but I'm too pissed to care. " What the when people don't answer you break in ?"

Eye patch girl was laughing I could smell alcohol on her breathe. " Looks like Bat Bitch is human after all!"


" What did you call her?" I growl.

" Vincent. Calm down. We only want to know where Inertia is. " Robin says.

" I don't know, and I don't care. Go away. "

Eye patch girl gets all pissy. " If your hiding him I'll rip your eyes out !" She puts a sword in my face I break it with a my pinkie finger.

" I doubt it. Your power level is pathetic. " I state the truth and she cusses me out. " Who are you exactly?" I ask in between listening to her meaningless threats.

" Some girl I beat." Cass shrugs.

" Hey we're even I was drugged when you beat me !" White Hair protests.

" Deathstroke is a threat to me ... your not. " Cass smiles for a second. " Now go away... Thaddeus is not here." She turns her back on Eye patch girl and walks As if inviting her to attack. Tim Stops her. from actually doing so.

" Thanks for showing us your team's version of Wolverine Robin. That was funny. but you see we had plans tonight. So If you'd leave... '

She punches me and nearly breaks her hand on my jaw. " That was rather useless. " I laugh. " And unlike your team's resident power house, green rocks don't do a thing to me."

" Well then we'll just sic Wondergirl on you, she's stronger than Kon." She grins.

" I take it you can't read power levels." I smirk.


" What's that supposed to mean?" She looks confused.

" Well. Let's just say That clone idiot has been taught by his father to constantly hold back. My father taught me to go all out. Siccing anybody on me especially someone who's only half as powerful as I am would be a mistake. "

Tim gets between us, " We're not here to fight! We just want an apology for something Inertia did to Rose."

I couldn't help but laugh at that. " Yeah good luck with that Robin. He'd just laugh in your faces, and something worse to you, I think you should let it go 'Rose'. My guess is you weren't even the real target, but somehow Bart Allen was. "


Robin calmly responds " You can find his ki right? Tell us where he is. "

I close my eyes for a second, two ki's very similar keep popping up all over the planet. Paris, Russia, California, and they won't stay in one place long enough for me to tell which one is Thaddeus, and which one is Bart. "Too had to pinpoint, and your little friend Kid Flash's is too close to him in ki signatures, it makes it hard."


" Your trying to protect him." Rose accuses.


" I don't need protection doll." He just kind of shows up all of the sudden. "As for an apology forget it! Kind of ignored The cussing girl and and speeds out of her way over and over as she tries to skewer him.

" YourmakingrealfriendswithotherteamsInertia." I speed talk.

" Yeah.WellIt'sbetterthankillingthebratthinkofhowfriendlywe'dbethen. areyouand Cassfinishedyet?"

" Nopeoplekeepgettingintheway.Youcouldjustapolgiseandmakethemgoaway."

"Nah.Thiscouldbefunforafewminutesatleast.I'll make them chase me for a bit, then lose 'em aroundtheWestCitycitylimits,later."

Rose chased Inertia out of the lawn He kept stopping in front of her then speeding off. Robin was looking like he was fighting a massive headache. I know how feels.


The next morning, I know I'm going to get grounded because I ended up sending the night here oh well that sucks. as i eat breakfast I think I see some little blonde kid run by with my corner of my eye... Nah. Couldn't be. I must need more sleep.Heh Cass wouldn't let me last night.

5 comments:

Black Zero said...

if you want to see Spoiler again alive Vincent. You'll see me.

Beast Boy said...

Just where does Rose keep all the alcohol? I can barely get any past Starfire.

Nightwing said...

You know if Batman had a to-do list, "Kill Vincent" is probably at the very top.

Robin said...

Strange look?

Vince Briefs said...

Beast Boy I dunno.

Nightwing: Yeah and killing my Old man for making would be next on his list I bet.

TRobin: I thought it was strange maybe it's the eyeless mask?