Monday, July 30, 2007

Ironboy: Fighting a superman.

It's been strange. Last thing I know I'm sacrificing myself to destroy Onslaught. Then I wake up with all these guys and girls my own age. I watch TV And I see myself as a 30 something, and I... I mean he is a total dick!

Then again why should I be surprised? This is the same man who put us through that Crossing crap. I haven't even tried to contact the Avengers, because well They are all his running buddies, and that other team wouldn't trust because I'm pretty much Tony Stark.


Now there's a blonde kid of about two or so. Just kind of running around. Spoiler's daughter I think. Too bad. Steph's kinda cute. Oh well. That Asian girl Who lives in a cave for some reason, comes up here to play with kid, and to watch after her when Spoiler's gone.


I thought that she was just came into the country at first because of he way she talks. But it turns out she was just raised weird.Also you can't hide anything from her. Like yesterday morning I checked her out when she was in this pajama thing and she turns and says. "No."

" What?"

" What you want I don't ."

" Um ok. But it's not like your going to stay with the alien kid your whole life."

She gives me this weird look. " You really are... Stark. Why can't I stay with him? He .. understands me. "


" But your young and you no what? Don't worry about it."

I still wonder about the cave thing, does she actually like living down there?


probably a good thing she didn't mention it to her alien boyfriend. He'd probably tear my head off. It still weirds me out that he, and the hot blur haired girl are Bulma's kids, and she has older ones. Then again this isn't my timeline.

Also why does the fast boy keep offering me whiskey?

I was testing out the new armor getting some of the kinks out, when The house I've been crashing at blows up I fly there, and see this guy fly off with Spoiler, he was dressd in gold , and black, and kind of reminded me of Superman.

he left coordinates of where to find him. so I called everyone else. Luckily it seems the kid was in Gotham for some reason. And Batgirl, wasn't in her cave.So the whole team goes to the coordinates sans Spoiler, who we're wanting to save.


The superman dude. ( who calls himself Black Zero. )

" Hello children. It's been a while." I've never seen this weirdo in my life . " I have a theory I need testing so the rest of you kids can just leave, but Batgirl, and Prince Vincent can stay."


" Where's Spoiler?" Batgirl demands.

" Oh she'll be safe." Zero leers. " But you have to die in her place Cassandra either you or Vincent. "

"Screw You Conner!" Vincent yells. I look at him in shock though as does Batgirl, Vella and Inertia kind of nod.

" Yeah but this guy Kon-El isn't supposed to turn to Black Zero for another ten years." Inertia shakes his head.

" yeah well Thad." Vela starts " This isn't our Conner, Probably the one you were talking about isn't either. His Ki is the same. But there's a small difference like a clone or someone from another universe. "

" I am from the future of this Universe!" Zero shouts. " I am Kon-El and your deaths!"

" Vella looks at him and stats thinking . " No. No your not. You are so totally a different person. Just by a small amount."

" Enough of you lies! I must kill either Cassandra Cain, or Vincent Briefs or both That way their children will not defeat me in the future!"

Vincent punched him in the face. He grabs the half alien's throat. And starts squeezing. Batgirl tosses a green batarng that starts hurting the weirdo. While Inertia runs away.

I Start zapping the loser With repulsors while he's recovering from the Krytoniarang. He pulls it out of his shoulder and tosses it away. I power up am weapon. Getting ready to take him down.

After he throws the K -arang away. He starts pounding his fists on Vincent. Vella knocks him off, but is greeted with Heatvison I fly into him at full speed. My punches seem to annoy him. he grabs me by the arm. " Seriously what did you think you were gonna do Iron man rip off?"


I check the armor's computer. The weapon is ready. My chest laser was changing it's frequency to to Krypotnite and I blast him in the face. " I was going to do this!" I yell.

While he's on the knees Batgirl commands " Vincent Vella Now!"

The twins go into this pose " Double Final Flash!" The blasts mess up my on board sensors. when they reboot I see nothing but smoke. When it clears I see Black zero hurt but not defeated before I can zap him with more Kryptonite he just points at me and my armor falls apart.


He freezes Vella with his breathe, and starts trying to boil Vincent with his vision powers. then all the sudden a green blur slams into him " HEY PUNK ASS ! " Inertia shouts " Didja know the closer something gets to the speed of light the more mass it picks up? "



So he didn't run away he was accelerating. Again, again he runs away and comes back faster hitting Zero harder. He kept doing it over and over unil something weird happened he stated baling about the "Speed Force" , and how it was calling to him.

While he tried to slow down Black Zero blasts him with TK yelling "Touch down!"


All the sudden Spoiler pos up " Sorry I'm late guys and gals. I had to get dropped off by the real Kon-El." She tosses this thing at Zero that starts blasting out all the sonics, Vincent ,Vella, and Black Zero were the worst affected.

Though it hut all of us. Steph grunts holding her ears. " I think Bulma needs to give us earplugs for those things.


Zero recovers way too soon for everyone's tastes. he picks up Vincent. " Say good night sweet prince. "

Batgirl jumps at him wearing these weird gloves . Zero doges, and lifts her up by the arms. " Well I guess the two of you can die together. Just like an old romantic tragedy."

Damn it! And the rest of us are too messed up to much about it Black Zero.

2 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

So, uh "Legacy" that's like a virus, right?

Vella said...

Really? wekll that's what the press calls us team Legacy.. I dunno. We might have come up with a different name.