Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Vince: Trapped with Spoiler ... Kill me now.

So Question sent us to attack Black Plague's Mansion eh. And now weird demons villains and other things are attacking us. Good I need an interesting fight. I see that thing Bloodscream waiting for me.

" Master Saiyan thou Doth dare to challenge me again?"

" Yeah you weirdo! But this time I got these metal knuckles , and guess what they were My grandma you know former Queen of saiyans ordered these made for me , by a Kree. So you know what that mean?"


" Nay" He rubs his chin.

" These are metal not made by man!" I smirk. I punch him in the jaw it and it breaks normally. I slam him around. Feeling pretty good that I got him back for nearly killing me. I had to think about it did I want to to finish this vampire thing? Or not.


Instead I looked around to see if any of my team mates needed help. My sister Was Cutting a swathe through the villains Doing the dad smirk. Ha! If they could see her , The rumors of her not being dad's would end. Well that and we both have his smell, and ki more similar to him than any other saiyan.

So yeah just because Vella's fun loving and not a brutal killer. Doesn't mean she's not Dad's. Hell I don't think any of us act exactly like him, Well maybe Cabain. Oh well usually when I hear that rumor, I punch those people in the face.

Sorry Connor Hawke, But I'm not sorry for the second punch you got when I you hit on Cass. Just because your that perv Green Arrow's kid doesn't mean you have to act like him.

Ok I went off on a tangent. Inertia needed nothing. I mean the villains couldn't even get close. He was laughing at them and I think he crippled a few when when he used his speed to create a tornado, then let them drop from air.

Cass was being Cass beating up anything in her way If I helped her she would just get mad, so unless she got in trouble, I'll just leave her alone. Now I got to see if well Spoiler is actually ok for once. And the Question, kind of vanished .


This weird dude shot some thing at Steph I don't know it was black I flew in front of it shoving her out of the way. " Farewell children have fun in the dark dimension! " The dude. shouts


Next thing I know it's all black. And I hear sobbing. Some dude with a black Skull for a face walks by me with a drill. The hell? Who's this guy the Black Skull? I Hear A girl Say" Please.. I'll tell you anything Just don't hurt me anymore."

I took me a minute to to recognize Steph What the hell is this? Then I thought. " Oh hell this must be how she died." But it was all an illusion. I mean the skull guy had no ki. " Hey!Girl snap out of it! this isn't real!" I shout.

Finally it all vanishes but Skull man who she starts punching before he's gone . " Feel better now?" I ask.

" Go to hell." She grumbles.

" Hey what did I do?" I shout.

" Supergirl!" She spits.

I growl. " Cass got over it. Why can't you?"

" because she really doesn't know anything about relationships, once a cheater always a cheater. "


Oh Why do I have to constantly defend my self? " One ! we weren't dating at the time! She was just hanging around! Two: I didn't know anything about relation ships either! I'm less than a year old give me a break!


She starts laughing. "Seriously? I thought that was some kind of weird joke."

" Yeah. Though I look sixteen."

" You can talk though. " She starts.

" Yeah it was all programmed in Vella's brains by an alien warlord. He was going to use us as weapons against dad, But we were growing quicker than normal any way.. long story."

" Perfect ." She laughs. " I was mad at a toddler. I think I see why Tim set you two up now."

I shrug. "Why?"

" Neither one of you had a normal childhood. Let me guess as soon as you could talk and walk. Your dad had you training didn't he?"

" Yeah." I answer, and Frieza put a lot of Martial arts knowledge into our brains. "

" Ok Gary Sue." What does she mean by that? " My God. it's like you were made for her. Except for the whole you know you can read, and build technology and stuff. "

" Okay. Sure what ever. Your still hung up on Robin aren't you?"

" It's... complicated." Well if the same thing had happened to you and , when you came back you found out Cass had moved on wouldn't you be a little weird about it?"

" I don't know. I don't want to think about it." I respond. I blast the wall the energy goes through, and comes out the other side almost hitting Steph. " Hey! Watch it!" She yells.


" Sorry. It's not supposed to do that."

" So. Answer something without being a jerk about it okay?" She mumbles.

" What?"

" Are you serious about Batgirl? Or are you just using her for fun?"

" A little personal.. but fine if it will get you off my case, then it's not just playing around I l... I mean I have feelings for her."

" Yeah. I'll get off you case.. Just that I was a little afraid she was just a good time, until someone else came along. That's how Conner treated her. "

Oh Good. Another reason for me to not like him. Hell I feel good about kicking him in the head so hard last time we fought, he had a concussion. " I'm not Conner Kent."

She smiles " I'm glad. So how do we get out of here smart guy?"

" I have no idea. So are we friends now or something?"

She shrugs. and Next thing I Hear "GIVE THEM BACK!"

" Was that you?" I ask Steph.

" No."

"GIVE THEM BACK!" We hear again. "NOW! The dark place that made Steph's fears or worst memories come to life whatever Fades ( you know it's weird Nothing like that happened to me .. maybe because I don't have that many traumas? Or maybe it's something to do with my weird half saiyan brain? Whatever it was it was gone, And we see Batgirl doing something I don't think either of us have seen before. Batgirl screaming "GIVE THEM BACK!" While beating on the dark dimension guy.


" Hey Babe it's alright We're back!" I put my hands on her shoulders. She turns around and hugs us both. Inertia is running around going "Manyoushouldaseen it!Shewentbezerkwhenyouvanished andIdon'tthinkthatguyisgoingto beeatingsolidfoodforawhilenow.IseewhySladegaveherthatdrug."

What sucked was while we all had the reunion hug the mob guys surrounded us. Then this laser blast knocked a bunch away. I though I was going to look up and see Vell, but it was Iron Man?

" Why is Tony Stark helping us? Shouldn't he be trying to you know recruit us or put us in prison? Or something?" Vella asks after she kind of floats into near us.

"Please call me Anthony." His electronic voice pleads. " I don't want to be confused with that bastard Iron man. Better yet call me Iron Boy! Since you save me from these nimrods. I thought I'd help you out. It took me a while to build this armor. Am I too late?"


" No just in time." Vella smiles. " Though if you don't want people to confuse you for Iron man you may want to change that armor some."

Well well looks like we have a new member.

5 comments:

Kid Flash said...

Anthony is such a silly name.

Anthony Stark Ironboy said...

1 The name Tony Stark is kinda ruined.

2 Yeah and your name isn't funy is it Brat?

Kid Flash said...

My name is Bart not Brat.

Duh.

Inertia said...

I'm gonna have to get you a dictonary one day.

Unknown said...

Oh, golly. Fighting isn't very nice and Bart, you should say sorry. Just because you don't like a name doesn't mean it's a bad name. I think Anthony is perfectly fine name, it's a lot better than Bucky.