Saturday, June 30, 2007

Inertia: Caught

The name's Inertia I'm a clone of Bart Allen. Our grandad used me as a weapon against him. I freaked out when I saw how Max Mercury and Bart acted toward each other . For a while there I just wandered aimlessly. Until The Crisis frakked up the Speed Force.

Which is why I ended up in Titans East. Deathstroke had a drug that gave me my speed back. I ended up being dependent on the guy. After Titans East was defeated, Slade told me I should forget about Sun Girl, and hook up with the Rouges. That didn't work out so well.

All they do is take drugs, and have skanks strip for them. Besides I can do without Mirror Master and Piper constantly sniping at each other. Then I somehow got my connection to the Speed Force back. So I ditched the Rouges. Wandered round a bit. Found that hot hot blue haired girl who me and Bart chased to win that race a while back. ( You cheated and you know it Kid Flash!)

I thought" Hey she has super speed and acts smart why not try and hook up? " You know I was little surprised when I heard her name was "Vella" the saiyans in the 31th century have a Queen Vella. Which really weirded me out. Since she's so friendly with Miss Martian . in my time Queen Vella nearly killed M'gann during the war with the Martians.

Huh. The queen in my time is likely this Vella's granddaughter or something. So I meet up with the 21st Century Vella at the coronation of Vegeta. Weird seeing history. Veg built an empire and held it together for centuries. Until he disappeared. You know the saiyans still think the guy is alive in the future ,and will come back when they need him. Like he's King Arthur or something.

So me trying to get some tail (pun intended.)gets me drafted in a superhero team. Well I stayed because I wanted to fight Bart and humiliate him in front of his Titans and maybe get a little revenge. The didn't even fight the Titans. oh well hanging out with these guys is more fun than the Rouges or Titans East.

Even with Vincent wanting my blood. Hell even a former Titan East is here as well. Batgirl. She's not rubbing every guy on the chest like she was in In our old team , but she's not as crazy either. I don't know what that stuff that Deathstroke gave her was, but I don't want any.

off the drug. she's pretty quiet, and stays to herself. unless she's making out with Vince. It got so annoying one day I ran 10 years into the future just so I can see how they broke up instead
I find this.




She was calling him her Prince. But yeah that is defiantly a 20 something Cassandra Cain, and Vincent Briefs. That creeped me out. But now that I think about it The Saiyan black ops in the future Are called "The Children of Cain". And they are supposed to be the most feared fighters in the Universe. Many think that they are descended from Cabain Reaper. I'm beginning to think "Cain" isn't their ancestor's first name. But a last name .

So I come back to see Vella talking to Bart about something. I was mad and didn't see the ninja that smacked me in the back of the head.

I lost consciousness. and regained it a couple of times.One time A ninja reported to a hot looking babe that he got me the babe was fighting Batgirl until some weird freak knocked down Vince. Cass abandons the fight with the lady in red to check on her "boy."


I pass out again. when I wake up I see Tony" Stab people in the back for fun" Stark. he's grinning at me. " Hello Inertia I hope Elektra didn't hurt you too much bringing you here."

" What do you want with me Iron Tyrant?" I ask.


" Oh nothing we're just going to do some tests."

I don't like the sound of that.

1 comment:

Kid Flash said...

Your making me cry. Meanie.