Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Spoiler: I hate the Question, Vincent, and Inertia.

Ok First he comes up with the dumb thing " Who am I?" What like I'm not supposed to know who I am? Maybe because he wears a faceless Mask he really has no identity and thinks everyone else doesn't have one? Or he's been sniffing that gas that sticks his mask to his face too long.

So after the Teenage Tony Stark Passed out Question Gets Inertia Vincent , and Vella to use their speed powers to read all the info and give what Vincent Valentine wants to him.

And we trust this vampire wanna be why? Another thing I don't like about The man with no face. He doesn't tell everything he knows until he thinks it's important. Jerk. I think him and Batman Went to the same Superhero school .


Well any way he Inertia finds the info, and gives it to Question. ( Oh and Thaddeus? Don't think I didn't see you vibrating into the bathroom while I was taking a shower pervert. )


Oh and I bet everyone noticed that Question took pictures of the info before he gave it to Valentine. " Well Mr. Valentine, I suppose you have guessed We are sort of ... um concerned citizens against crime. If you need our help Go to WSST television station in West City and ask for the reporter Vic Sage. I've given him quite a few scoops over the years. He owes me. "

I roll my eyes. And turn over to see Cass putting her arms around Vincent Briefs. Now that is so weird. Before all of this She never even really had an idea of ownership, and all the sudden Vincent is "her" boy.

Ok yeah I missed a lot of their relationship being dead and all. But I have some concerns. I call " Vincent I want to talk to you!" Both Valentine , and Briefs turn. " Um the the half alien."


" If you want to rape the the Tony Stark Clone...." he starts with that damn arrogant smirk.

" Shut up you idiot!"I scold before he starts to remind me he's a genius.
" OK . Fine your brilliant but but you still haven't learned everything, so you have telepathic powers right?"


" I guess I suck at using them." he shrugs. " why?"


" Are you using them to get Cass to love you?"

" What? Are you insane?" He snorts at me.

" Well your dad went off the deep end, and announced to everyone he was going to cause destruction to the Skrulls."

He gets in my face and growls. I try to act like I'm not afraid but Ive seen this guy fight Kon-El to a stand still. " Get this straight Spoiler! The skrulls committed an act of war killing and taking the place of saiyans! Yeah he went to even the score, and show them you don't mess with us. But You should know this since my parents let you stay in our house for a little while My Dad only pretends to be evil or insane to intimidate his enemies. He's not though. The world will never trust him he's a hero dammit!"

He walks away and Vella gives me a glare. yeah So when Vaelntine separated from us, Cass wouldn't let me ride back on the motorcycle with her. I had to ride back in The Question's car joy.

So Tony Stark Junior wakes up and asks about us. " The last thing I remember was fighting Onslaught with the Avengers and Fantastic Four."

" That makes no sense."I state. " Tony Stark claims to have the memories of the teen Tony."


" It makes an odd kind of sense ." The Question starts. " A is always A ." What the hell does that have to do with anything? " Alexander Luthor brought back many Universes that were folded into ours, he may have brought one back where the young Tony Stark existed ,and did not merge with the Tony Stark we know now. When you were stuck here. You took on the memories of "our" teen Tony. As the Universe tried to repair itself from Luthor's meddling. "

Another crackpot theory everyone! Stark stares. "Okaaay. So I tore up that machine before I could get what it was. did you guys get an idea what it was?"

" Cryogenic stasis pod." Vella grins. " and some kind of mind control thingie they were using you to design weapons for them."


Vincent snorts. "What is it with Starks and mind control?"

Question. Chimes in. "It's getting late, Our guest would probably like to rest."

Stark stares at vella a bit, " You know you remind me of this scientist's daughter from my timeline, are you related to Bulma Briefs?"

" She's my mom!" Vella grins.

" Oh wow that's weird. " Young Tony shakes his head.

Inertia sits in the corner and grumbles.


About three in the morning I'm woken by Question yelling "Oh God No!"

I get in my costume And run into his room , and he's just staring at his notes. Oh great he probably just thinks the Girl Scouts are making crop circles again.

" What is it Question?"

" That fool Black Plague is playing with a virus that could potentially destroy all life on Earth!" He announces. " Call Capsule Corp, and get the two twins to get here pronto! And get one of them to find Inertia. "

" Ok." I start to run When We both see Cass signal she was about to do it. " Question Turns to me . "Did you ever answer the question of who you are?"

" Stephanie Brown, Spoiler. " I sigh. " I'm trying to make up for mistakes in the past, and make sure no one goes through what I did satisfied?"

" And your a mother." What how did he know that?

" Yes.. why. "

" While looking for your mother I found about about your daughter... She was in Bludhaven during the disaster there. "

I feel my heart go up into my chest, and tears start blinding me. " Is she..."

" No." He softens his voice. "Her adopted parents died but she survived. The Authorities contacted a Mr 'Alvin Draper' That is an alias for .."

" Tim Drake!" I spit.

"Who we both know is Robin. I have a question for you do you want to see her?"

I didn't even have to think about it. " Yes! Tim convinced me I should give her up for adoption when I changed my mind about it! I.. I . "

Question takes off his mask. You know I never paid attention to it before but He's "Vic Sage!" I hear myself yell.

" Yes I am Vic Sage, and before that I was Charles Victor Szasz I grew up in an orphanage. Never knowing my parents. I guess that's why I wear a faceless mask . I never really felt I had an identity. I think your daughter deserves to know her mother, And if you want us too we'll support you if you want her back. But first we have to help insure that they'll be a world left. after we stop Black Plague from using the virus, We can turn our attention to your plight."


" Thanks Question." I smile.

" Hey to everyone but Inertia It's Vic. Come on Let's go save the world."

I don't think I'm mad at The Ques... Vic anymore.

8 comments:

Robin said...

Steph, if I recall you wanted to give her up for adoption so you could continue being a hero. Do you really think I wouldn't of supported you? I took you to birth giving classes and bought you squeeze cheese at 2 am!

You are really grateful.

Vince Briefs said...

Ya Know Robin Where might be reason why you two remebber it diffrently though you know I bet it involves a long Vic theory that'll suck our lives out.

So Um let's say She's brain damaged !

Spoiler said...

Robin: And I seem to remember when I changed my mind you told me it would be "unfair" to the adoptive parents for me to change my mind.


Vincent: Bite me.

Robin said...

Well, Steph, didn't you say through those 9 months that you were desperate to get it over and done with? If I didn't want you to have the child, do you think I would've been there for the birth? Checked on you every single day? Maybe we're both in the wrong, so much has happened, but don't think I'm not going to be there for you...

? said...

Ok You two, i know there's a lot of history here, But we'll settle it all later, and i hope it'll be with a nice talk to iron out your issues. Even thoug Inertia keeps saying "Let's bust Titan heads!" I swear I'm going to smack that kid one day.

Kid Flash said...

Well, Susie Q I can proudly say that Inertia's annoying-ness does not come from me.

Oh by the way, can I call you Susie Q? It's so much more prettier than the Question.

Spoiler said...

Tim... I uh..I ..

? said...

kid flash: No.