Friday, July 6, 2007

Batgirl: The boy is mine

The .. Question has been happy since Elektra gave him the envelope. He's been planning.. something. I wish I could read he has these.. notes and is making.. a graph. Then he did Something weird ... well for Vic. He dragged some one in here.

" Question?...Who?"

" Oh. He's one of Black Plague's men, You see there's a shipment coming in and This stool pigeon is about to sing. "

Stool pigeon?

"What are you going... to do to him? "


" Force him to watch Mission Impossible 3 until he tells me when the shipment comes in. That movie is so bad no one has took more than a few minutes to say anything to get it to stop. "



Well he'll keep busy and start arguing with Great um saiy... Sai... Um Gohan.

I don't like him He doesn't think I should be leader.. and he wants to kick Vic out. He keeps calling me "special." I'm .. not dumb. He's making me mad.

Steph.. for some reason... is trying to make Inertia Stop Asking Vincent.. about .. the other night.. I don't ... care.. If he knows... Barb told.. me not to be ashamed.. about it... But what's weird is Steph then .. asks me about it.

I went in my cave... To train a bit Well to hit .. something that wasn't Gohan. When I saw a Saiyan girl there. By my... Motorcycle.

" What do you want?" I smile at her. she body language tells me she is unsure about something. Saiyans are hard for me to ..understand... but I'm getting better I'm starting to understand their body language... I Think Vincent's dad may be making weird moves on purpose though.

The girl growls at me. " What does the young prince see in you fragile creature?"

" Vincent? I love him." I shrug.

" Stupid human concept. Hell even when we saiyans pick mates it's because of how they fight! Backwards little animals that's all you are!" She breaks my motorcycle. Batman gave me that!

" Are you crying because I broke your toy human? Bah! I would Just let Vincent stay with such one such as You. I don't want human genes mixing with mine. But my father is forcing ,me to kill you and try to mate with the halfling. Just know this isn't personal."


I punch her, and it hurts, but not as bad as that time I kicked Vincent, I.. don't think she's as tough as him or his sister." Vincent's my... um what was the word you used mate. Leave now.. or I'll hurt you. "

" As if Human!" She runs at me at Super speed I dodge her, thank you Question for making me train against Inertia. I leap over to my utility belt, and take out another gift from.. Bruce.. gloves made of some metal that starts with "a" Ada something.

She comes at me again and trips. I let her fall face first on the glove. " Arrgh! You've hurt me twice you little nothing!" I hit her again. She puts her hand up and she putds her hands up She's going to blast me.


I dodge it just in time but I'm hurt.


She gabs Me and .. crushes me I kick her several places, until I kick her tail her body goes.. into... spasms? Yes that's the word . I grab her tail.. and she falls down.

" Kill me." She gasps.


" I .. don't kill." I tell her.

" Very good Cassandra I was wrong about you. Your as skilled as ever." A deep voice. Said from the darkness.

"Bru.... Batman!"

He just glares at the girl. " Go home! Tell your father that all of these children are protected by the JLA, and I'm going to tell your king about this transgression!"

I let go of her tail.The girl gets up and.. mumbles. " Doesn't matter she beat me the Prince is hers. "

I hope she finds someone. I look over at Bruce. " Why are... you here?"

" Hnh. A team of meta humans is always of interest to the Justice League."

" Oh." I answer. " I thought... you missed me."

He looks... uncomfortable. "Oracle did say maybe I handled the situation wrong. Every chance she got. In other words you can come back to Gotham when ever you want. Though I still don't believe I'm wrong about that boy."

I roll my eyes. He looks over to my Bike " We'll have to get you a new one. "

" My .Dad.. used to hurt me..." I ...Speak up." You hurt me too.. When you sent me away."

He didn't say anything but his body language said.. he felt bad. The Question looks in. " That's really a great Hall mark Moment Bruce and Cass, But I found The pigeon sang, and I need to get the team together. Oh and Bats I have to ask. Was it your idea, to try to kick me out?"


" Well Victor, After your 'talking to cities' phase we were a little worried about you being around teenagers. "

" I try to answer the question of who I am differently and get ostracized? Typical. Don't worry I'm not doing anything weird to them. But I'm not so sure about the dancing moron, you sent but I'll tell you about that later. Cass are you alright?"

" Yes.. I'm only hurt a bit. " I smile.

" Tell me what happened on the way." Question nods . As I put on another Batgirl shirt. My other.. mask is torn too.. Guess it doesn't matter.


" Cassandra!" Shouts Batman.

Uh oh. " yes?"

"Be careful."


I wave "I will."

4 comments:

- said...

Family is beautiful, isn't it?

Professor Xavier said...

Something I've always wondered - how many spare Bat-Suits do you Bat-People have? It seems like you go through them quite a bit.

Professor Xavier said...

I mean Bat-Girl seems to be taking a page from Power Girl.

Spoiler said...

Hey Prof! Lay off. she doesn't understand what's she's doing. And we have a lot of Spares. ( Not that I'm part of the Bat family anymore,) Stupid Batman.