Monday, July 23, 2007

Inertia: Time and space trippin'

Where does freakin' Spoiler get off sayin' anything to me about anything? I'm a sprockin' Flash. Barry frigging Allen is my grandfather! And I get a lecture in heroism from from a girl who at best is a comedy relief, at worst a love interest to to a sidekick. For Grife's sake!


Yeah so what if I spent most of my life as a "super villain". I'm her teammate now, and if she wants me to watch her back she'd better respect me.Oh well at I sorta get along with every one else here. Vince is okay a little high strung. Batgirl, Well she's actually trusts me, The body reading thing gets through the crap real quick.


Iron boy. Well I 'd like to break that pretty boy's teeth. But I should do something even worse. I should introduce him to booze , and late nature take it's course.

Vella, Well She told me she wanted to be just friends. I asked. " Why so ya can bang Iron Boy?"

" No I don't want a relationship with anyone I just want to you know have fun, and fight and not have to worry about the drama. " .

I grin " What kind of fun we talkin' about?"

" Not that kind future boy."

" So when ya want to to try it all out ya think maybe.. "

She shrugs " I dunno maybe. We'll see Thad."


So why am I still hanging around here even though Faceless thinks I'm the second coming of evil. Well there is the fun of watching him argue with the Great saiya how did the hell did this guy ever get laid man.

No but seriously where else am I gonna go? Not back to the future and listen to grandpa Thawne drone on , and on about how the "Allens must be destroyed. Blah blah blah. " Yeah his daughter obviously didn't think so or me and Bart wouldn't be here.

The Rouges? Hell no. They spend all their time sniffin' coke and braggin " One day I will kill the Flash!" yeah I don't think so turtle man or whatever that one guy's name was.

Ya know what I figured out in my short time with the Rouges? Besides drugs are bad for you. That The life of a super villain goes like so: You fight your chosen hero like 50 billion times get your ass handed to you go to jail, escape the whole damn cycle begins all over again.

That and I'm a little scared of Wally West . Wanna know why? OK after the whole Black Plague thing, Vella and Vincent were telling me about their mom's dimensional portal. I told them I could do the same thing with vibrating.

They bet me I couldn't I showed them by doin' it. me, Iron boy, Vince, Vella, Spoiler and Batgirl we all end up in this ssweeet Universe Where their versions of Spoiler , and Batgirl were makin' out it was awesome!



What was even better was our Spoiler threw up in her mask Bwhahahahahahaha! Poor Batgirl looked like she was going o be sick as well. But here's the weird thing Vincent started growling like a damn gorilla. I thought he liked what he saw until he put his hand up and started to blast at the alternate Spoiler.

Iron boy , and Vella had to pull him down, I stole his speed to help out and vibrated us to another universe. Not ours. It was weird i was seein' me and the Rouges beat the hell outta Bart. I dunno part of me liked but another part..part felt sad. That's weird. I mean my whole goal was to kill the guy, and here i was wacthin' it , and I felt ... cold. Cold and sick to my stomach.

I ran. I ran from it all. I mean I thought about the couple of times I ran into Kid Flash. Man. I hadn't actually tried to kill him since the whole trappin' Max Mercury in the Speed Force thing.


When I was in Titan's East I fought him but never tried to kill Hell we raced at one point it was ... fun. Little jerk even tried to save my skin when we took on the White Martian. I think our enemy thing just became a rivalry somewhere down the line. I don't know.


I kept beating myself up over it telling my self I didn't deserve the name Thawne. My whole point for existing was to kill Bart Allen, and If I can't stand to watch an alternate version of myself do that., what the hell good am I? I mean look at this I'm hanging around superheroes.


I ran back to the body. My Teammates watched me. as I said "I'm sorry." Grife! I'm weak! I tracked down my other self, and found him caught by the Flash.


That wasn't Bart. That was Wally. I followed as he took him to the Flash Museum. Then I watched as wally sucked out all the speed from the other me, turning him into a living statue.

So this is where it leads huh? All the hatred. Is this what could happen to me if I try to kill the Bart of my universe.Then again if I did take him down, what would I have left I mean I was cloned for that purpose what then? And why did I freak out when I saw Bart die?

I just stared at myself for what I guess was minute but to a speedster felt like hours. A hand comes up on my shoulder. "WALLYIHADNOTHINGTODOWITHIT! I"MNOT THESAMEINERTIA!"

" Calm Down." It was Vella. " I know your not that monster. "

" Nah. But I'm supposed to be that's what I was made for."

I watching the rest of my team gather around the frozen me. " This is what i want to do to you Inertia!" Spoiler shouted kicking him in the groin.

Vince got an evil look on his face and dressed him up as a clown at super speed. Iron boy. just sat there. " Hey I know what it's like to have an evil version of me running around."

" Whatever Let's change the subject. So Vince what was with your freak out with the make out back there?"

" I don't know." He looks embarrassed. " I guess I the only person i want kissing Cass is me."


" Ya ain't dating all the Cass Cains in the Multiverse you know."

" My Brain knows that , tell my instincts. "

" So you'd even freak out if it was another girl kissing her?"

" Apparently."

" Must be a saiyan thing. You guys are weird. Let's get back to our Universe. "I Try to vibrate us back and we end up in the wrong universe again. With this guy.


" Fear me for I am the Cluemaster!"


Spoiler shrieks "What? Please tell me your not Arthur Brown!"


" How did you know my name little girl?"

" Daddy?" She just starts screaming the whole for an hours or so until I finally get us back into our Universe.

Then And there i decided something I won't kill Kid Flash . Instead I will keep the rivalry going.

I found that no one is in Titan's Tower. Except for Starbucks losers. I was going to attack them as ....

Kid Flash I look just like him . Since I'm cloned from him. and these loser are gonna think I am him. I didn't nothing to bad just threw cakes in people's faces and so on. I also Remember that at one tie Bart had a thing for Ravager, So I left picture of myself dressed as him in like beef cake poses and wrote a letter in his handwriting that about How He loved her, That should do two things, get her mad at him, and break up him and that Juctice girl. Yeah this is more fun messing up his life , than killing him Hahahahahahaha!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

You'll get quite a lotta crap for being a villian, but from Spoiler? Who's dad is a third rate villian. Of course, she should school you, she's the next Black Canary or Warbird. Ahem. Did she even get a statue or her suit in some glass cave in the batcave?

Batman said...

Well... she did but Alfred kept "accidently" shattering it. Not sure what he he had against her. Or he's just very clumsy

Kid Flash said...

I am so close to crying.

So close.

But, I'm not going to, instead I'm gonna eat all the ice cream, cookies and other sugary snakcs before you. One minute they're there and next minute they're gone!

- said...

Your little speech on the cycle of being a villian has shwon me the light. I was once blind, but now I see.

Incase you didn't know, I'm being sarcastic.

Bulma said...

Damn it. Vincent turned out to be even more posessive than his father.

Inertia said...

Kid Flash Ok. You can try.

Bulma: yowza! I see where Vella gets her looks.


Deathstroke: Aw I'd almost care what ya thought if you know I still needed the Velocity drug. Since i don't Maybe I should ya know spill the beans abto Ravager, and Jerico About how the Titan's East thing was all a feint to get the Teen titans to accept them? or those "artistic" pictures you'd take of Batgirl, Sun Girl,Enigma And Duella?


Oh I bet David Cain, And Lady Shiva would just looooove to hear about you drugging their little girl.

Do your self a favor Slade, Stay outta my way.

Unknown said...

You know what's more fun then messing up your life, "Thad"? Killing you. Because that's what I'm going to f*&!ing do to you.

Inertia said...

Awww And I was gonna warn ya which Teen titan betrays the team and kills ya. In the future. Well the one where half the team doesn't go all evil whatttya guys call that? oh yeah "Titans tomorrow,"

But anyway it could be veeery important which team mate becomes a superpowered despot called Black Zero, and when he's revealed you all die.


But I guess I won't tell ya who is. So ya could you know prevent it, by killin' him first.

Black Zero said...

Warning her won't save her. Or any of the rest.

Unknown said...

You know, who might be worse than Spoiler giving advice? You. You're a former druggie who couldn't even accomplish what he was created to do.

Inertia said...

That would hurt if ya weren't a pathetic little girl, who's daddyRminds her evrey time he sees her that your both a failure, and that he loves Jericho more than you . I mean Jericho!!!! Your second best to JERICHO!!!!!!!!