Sunday, August 5, 2007

Vella: I've got a lot to do

Boys are weird. for some reason Inertia keeps buying me lollipops, and Popsicles ans then he stares at me weird. When I bite he whences . I don't know what's wrong with him.

And Anthony though he's nice, He keeps staring at my chest, And for some reason my tail. Though he's probably never seen a tail on girl before, you'd think he'd seen breasts before.

I kind of like this team thing, I got into some fights and that's really fun. Maybe it's a good thing I grew up so quick you know? So I wouldn't have been like small and Mom would force me to stay out of the battles. I'm half saiyan It's just I can't help it


But the teammates I mean Spoiler made me cry. I was eating some waffles,with whipped cream, and she stares. " Vella you eat that much all the time, and you never gain weight. Sometimes I hate you." Then she laughs.

She was laughing at me. I mean I can't help it that I'm always so hungry. Mom said it's because saiyans burn up so much power that we constantly eat. But what Spoiler said to me, well it hurt a lot. I ran out of their crying.

I've never been anything but nice to her. What did I do to deserve her being mean to me? I flew around the city a bit. And I saw this ugly guy messing up the city. ti heard people say he was called the abomination or something. Good maybe a fight will help me clear my head though his power level is double mine.

I appear in front of him. " Why are you tearing up the city?"


"The Hulk hasn't been seen in a while!" He shouts. " Not since the saiyan War.. They say he's dead! That means I'm the strongest one there is! No one can stop me no one!"

he swings at me, but just hits an after image. I'm no where near as strong as he is, but I'm a lot faster. I keep thinking what a beating this guy would take from my dad or my older brothers or my sister, or Mr. Goku. or Goten. I trans from into a super saiyan and think i might as well do the best I can I speed around him kicking and punching.


At first he shrugs them off. After a while I think they start to sting. " Your one of those saiyans ain't ya? Your not the the one I wanted to fight. It was that short king, or that goofy one. Not a dye job bimbo!"


" Hey! My hair is naturally blue!" I scream. " And I'd like to see you build a computer one time moron!" I hit him with a ki blast. It hurts him but also gets him mad lucky for me he doesn't have that madder he gets stronger he gets thing the Hulk has.

He leaps and I fly out of the way. I slam into him hard with an attack I've been working on I gather all my power, and and slam into the energy explodes around him. I land and the stupid heels that Bra mkes me wear break and I trip, and i get slammed in the face for ti he keeps jumping up and down.

" That blonde hair trick didn't help you did it kid? " he laughs.

I grin. " You ugly lizard. Your just making me stronger.So go head beat me up After I heal up, I'll be tougher a lot tougher.

I see Stars for a second but another shot wakes me up. he swings like a brawler, I duck it and kick him in the knee, he hobbles a bit and mt elbow goes into his nose.

"I'm the Abomination! I won't be beaten by a little girl! " He raves!

I smirk . " Bow to the Princess of Saiyans!" OK that may be Bra's title but it's probably mine too." Final Shine!"


The blast knocked him into a gas truck. Making a huge boom. He crawled after me. I blast him again and again until he stays down. My everything hurts. When this weird lady comes clapping. " Good work little girl. our devices clocked you at class 25 while Abomination is a class 100."

"Yeah but he's dumb. " I cough. I look in the compartment in my armor. Yes! I have a senzu bean! Awesome! As I fumble with the bean, the woman talks about how great a fighter I am.

" Who are you lady?" I ask.

" Call me Roulette." She smiles. " Abomination was trying to lure your father out to fight You see I'm a promoter of m eta human fights, and I pay my fighters very well. Emil was going to beat Vegeta as a tryout. Seems he's not around."

Does everyone know Vegeta's my Dad? " He's busy. He rules a whole mess of people." I shrug. I finally get the bean in my mouth and feel my insides fix themselves after i swallow it, Tat and I feel strong I mean really strong.

I turn super saiyan, and then I change again Cool Super Saiyan 2!!! I'm as strong as Vincent now! the Roulette girl does something with her glasses. and smiles again. " Class 50. " She gives me a card with a number on it.

" Um I don't like girls ma'am." I Mumble turning back to my normal form.

She laughs. " No I wanted you to consider being a Meta Brawler.You can have one on one fights in cage matches. and I'll pay you handsomely if you win."


" Ok I'll think about it." I fly off I gotta tell somebody I made it to Super saiyan 2 The whole Meta whatever thingie. i haven't got enough time for that with the team thing training with dad, and school coming soon . Nice to be asked though. But Dad was talking to some ugly rocky metal monster.he just patted me on the head, and told me to "Run along child."

Mom was busy on some project, and wouldn't let me help. You blow up one lab sheesh! So I went to tell Vincent. Who's at the team house. And he's making out with Cass. I walk out of the room.

Cass must have spotted me. She followed me. " I'm sorry.. You want to talk to him."


" Nah. That's cool." I tell her.

Stares at me uncomfortably. "You know I love your twin." AWWW. that's so cute.

" Does he love you?" I ask.


She gets this look like she's daydreaming. " He hasn't said it with words... but his body lanaguge tells me He does."


I grin. " Cool. Cassandra Briefs."

She glares. " No. Don't want that ... name. "

" OK. It's not that bad a last name though unless your first is Trunks, Or Bra. " i shrug.

" Vella..." She Says. " I told you I'd train you and Vincent, He's almost learned all I can teach him.. I can teach you soon."

" Sweet!" I Sqeal. Though dad teaches me probably need to learn as much as possible.

So I'm happy until I run into Spoiler. " Hey Princess, Why are you so mad? "

" You said you hated me." i Accuse.

She shakes her head. " I didn't mean I really hated you. it was a joke , Just that you know I have to diet, and you can eat whatever you want I was just joking though I am a bit jealous. Hey are Batghoul, and the Prince still at it? "

" Yeah."


" Dang! I was wanting to get him to pick up Gwen From Batman's place."

" Why couldn't you ask me? "

She looks at me. " Because I thought you were mad , but if you want to pick her I won't mind , hey I'm sorry if I made you cry."

" i grab her and hug her. " Thank you."

She starts wheezing. "Can't breathe. Crushing ribs."

" Oops sorry." I grin. Then Someone who I thought was Anthony walks in the door that thought went out the window when I heard his voice through the armor. That wasn't Iron Boy It was Iron Man!

" Ok Where's the kid in my armor?" I wondered how he knew where we were until Mirai, and Goten walk in behind Tony Stark. I can't believe it my brother, and brother in law told Iron Man where we hangout!! Jerks!

No comments: