Sunday, May 25, 2008

Vella: A big surprise.

I was watching television and showing Gwen some ki tricks. Not anything really complicated or destructive just enough to make a little light. Meanwhile the local TV reporters are trying to create a scandal, must be a slow news day.

"Vince Briefs has been seen kissing Batgirl but who is this girl he's also been seen with?

"I dunno genius put two and two together.” I laugh." It's not like Cassandra was born with a bat face jeeze!" I change the channel to AMR 3, and there's Kon running around with no shirt on, now that's entertainment.

“Vella stop trying to give my daughter superpowers!"

“Eee!" I shout I didn't even hear Steph walking in.

“I’m not giving her powers she already has powers. Everyone does. Just we saiyans have a little bit more than most because we keep evolving..."

“Yeah I don't care just don't do that okay? Watcha watching?"

She looks " Ooh Conner huh? Nothing wrong with looking just because we both have boyfriends As long as you just look. "

“Huh?" I ask don’t tell me she knows I almost kissed him on Hacknor.

“Just saying he always goes back to Wonder Girl I know you miss Van, but Kon is not Van, you have something good going don't mess it up because of hormones."

That was weird it doesn't matter after she leaves Justice Calls me up on my ring. “Hey Girl what's up?"

“Just saved a bunch of animals from the Corru hey I was going to ask you have you ever been in a three way."

“Um ... no Just before you ask sorry I'm not doing anything with Galen."

“No, not what I meant... hey what's wrong with Galen?"


Oh boy she's real sensitive about this, how do I say this? Oh I got it. “He’s not my type."

She grins “Yeah you like pretty boys."

No I like guys that aren't so freaking meek, but sure I'll let her think that. “The answer is no and why?"

“I just wanted to know just in case I wanted to have one."

“What is Galen looking at other girls?" I couldn't believe that.


“No I just wondering is all." She answers.

I shrug " I don't know if I like the idea of Jason with another girl, and there's no way he'd want another guy in the room so It doesn't look like I'll have to worry about that, well unless Dionysus comes back, and unleashes all of our animal instincts again."

“So glad I wasn't on Earth for that." Justice laughs.

At that moment, my ring beeps. “Cadet Vella report to OA immediately."

“I have to go Justice Bye!"

When I get there all these GLs are looking at me all stern uh oh I'm in trouble again. Kilowog and this bug like guy called Salaak walk up. "


" Hey Poozer. We reviewed your record so of service so far, you’re probably the best hand to hand fighter in the corps, fighting almost seems natural to you."

Salaak hurmphs. “Of course it is her father is a killer."


I want to punch him then but that would just prove him right about me being like dad.

Kilowog goes on “You’ve proven you can use your ring well and have fought in the Sinestro War."

“But." Salaak interrupts. “You have disobeyed orders from the Guardians..."

I put my hands on my hips. “Why are you playing good cop/ bad cop?"

“Heh, This was your final test Poozer he points his ring at my chest and the Lantern Symbol changes.” Here's your badge kid welcome to the Green Lantern Corps for real now."

"Oh my Gawd!!! I'm and actual Green Lantern! Oh but wait there's two GLS already in our sector, and the Sector my dad comes from is dead."

“We did think of that, “Salaak comments.” You'll stay on Earth and help out other Lanterns as you've already been doing, but now you actually have the authority to arrest or kill if need be. But remember killing is a last resort and must be used in self defense only."

"Okay I will." I fly out excitedly ready to tell Justice and Jason, and Mom and Vincent, and Steph, And Cass and Trunks, and Bra, and well Dad wouldn't care... Man I'm so excited I wrote and way too many times!

Then I find Justice she's knocked out with some kind of sleeping beauty spell... This sucks, and my ring can just almost reverse it, but something stands in the way I don't know if it's my will or what, but it looks like she's stuck like this.

1 comment:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

There seem to be some weird things going on.