Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spoiler: This reality sux!11111

I knew something was off when I woke up after the Vince red ring battle when I woke up and Cass tried to bad touch me. I mean she'd still be my friend if she discovered something new about her self but I don't want to experiment thanks a lot.

Though that doesn't track with the Cass I know I mean we spent a whole night looking up pics of dudes on the net and annoyed the heck out of Batman. But then I saw all this other stuff Vella was wearing this blue ring and babbling about "hope this, and hope that."

Oh and she was making out with Inertia. Vince is with some girl that's so dumb I think all the blood went from her brain to her boobs.

Don't look at me like that you're dumb! So it didn't take me long to figure out I was in some alternate universe. What's worse here Legacy is registered and has been taking in heroes. There's no way I'm putting good people in prison.

So I've been refusing to go with these people, oh and I found this picture it's gross, I mean I hope I don't look like this over here.

Her eyes say “I want your soul!"




"Your Soul!"



" SOUL!!!!!!!"

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! Usually when I see something that scary, I go find Tim and hang out with him I tried that this Universe and he kept saying I was trying to arrest him, and how he "Caught me with his little sister." I tried to explain I was from an alternate universe and wanted to find a way home.

He just said " Nice try Brown, nice touch wearing the Spoiler Costume too now get out of my tower!"

So I'm sitting on the Legacy house roof feeling sorry for myself. When Vella pops up.


“Why so down? Hope is everywhere."

“If you talk to me about hope again Vel saiyan or not I'll smack you."

“But what's wrong?" She giggles.

“I miss my friends, my mom, my boyfriend and my daughter; I'm in a universe that doesn't make a lick of sense."

“You have a daughter but you’re not much older than me." Vella gasps.

"Yeah, and if you're not careful you and Thaddeus could get one. Look nothing against you all here, but the Vince in our reality went nuts and for all I know all my friends are dead."

" I told you hope is always around my mom just talked to the Bulma in your universe, well she doesn't like her, but we're sending you back , well after we get the Hulk, The Hank Pym Hulk."

Hank Pym... Hulk? but the Hank Pym I know is crazy enough without being the Hulk, never mind I'm going home! Sweet!

2 comments:

Robin said...

OH NOES! NOT MY SOUL!!
Okay, I think we can both agree that our universe is vastly superior to theirs.

Anonymous said...

glad you are going home