Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Steph Robin: I.. Think I'm in hell



My name is Stephanie Brown, I used to call myself Spoiler well that was until the Civil War when my ex douche bag of a boyfriend went all anti reg Against Batman's wishes.

I became Robin in his place, and me and Batgirl Cassandra Cain made Legacy to fight and arrest his Teen Titans. What's worse was Tim kept saying Cass' Dead Boyfriend Conner Kent wouldn't have registered, yeah using a hero who died to try and push your rebellion that's just great Tim.

I think he's just pissed that me and Cass got together, jerk off he has Wonder Girl let go. Things were good with our team, we had two saiyan twins one a Blue Lantern, their neice and nephew a devil kid and an alien girl with many souls. A former evil kid Inertia, and Iron lad,


Iron Lad betrayed us and tried to take over the world with his evil cyborg girlfriend. While trying to stop him I was hit with this weird ass ray and next thing I know Cass was in a weird costume and saying she was in love with Vincent Briefs who was turned into a baby. And instead of HS some skinny version of Lobo.


I think Stark changed reality or something. Any way here we were protecting Justice, from her father; though his name is Trunks I don't know why they keep calling him "Mirai".


I mean the guy looks like the same guy with longer hair. He was a bastard and nearly killed us all. Then he comes up with this crap about a Bruce Cain, and says Cass is his mom. Not sure where he's getting this crap but he sent these robot zombie things to kill us.

Things sort of got confusing after this The Hulk the Bruce Banner one not the Hank Pym one showed up, The Avengers without Thor and Cap showed up it was all kinds of crazy.

But Cass fought at her hardest since she can finally do it without killing since these things weren’t alive it was kind of hot. I tried to keep up with batrangs and stuff, but before long we were overwhelmed. Then all of the sudden a something in blue white and black jumps in and blows them away. “No one touches my Woman."

Huh? He looks at Cass " I alone love you I alone tempt you." He sings at her.

“Vincent!" Cass Squeals. Then what happens next makes my heart sink into my gut.

"Hey what about your girlfriend Vince? Ohrihime?"

Vincent looks weird at me. “What’s an Ohrihime?"

“Sounds dirty " Cass laughs. I was about to say something when the mind numbing stupidity of Jason freaking' Todd a guy who acts like he's a bad ass or something getting picked up like a bride by tiny Vella. I mean she's like 5 foot 5 and she's' saying to him ' How's my grumpy little Robin? Did you miss me?"

“Vella! We discussed you picking me up in public and the baby talk!"

“Aw but I missed you so much sweetie pie!"

I was weirded out by this and the fact she' wearing a green Lantern Outfit oh well maybe that's a good thing since she won't be talking about hope and all that while she had the blue ring. The ones that aren't green or yellow seem to take over people.

But then everything went to hell Another Trunks Mirai guy showed up and the one we were all fighting. Starts yelling at this old Galen guy. “Come on wimp use the spell of destruction! Unleash your power1 Do it do it now! Or I’ll kill Justice in front of you!"

Next thing we know all this power is unleashed and we're knocked back. All of us. Man it's horrible the raw power this Galen guy let loose but in the center of it the evil Mirai laughs. “I told you! I'm too powerful for you! Woo! What a rush! The power the Time trapper gives is more then you can muster you can never hop to defeat him you can't even defeat me."


The good Mirai stares. “If you're so unaffected why did your Ki go down by half? Let’s see if I CAN MAKE IT GO DOWN MORE BURNING THUNDER ATTACK!"

He just stood in it in it but he looked a little weaker “Fool half my power I more than you can take he punches Mira away and goes for Galen at that moment all of us the Hulk Avengers Legacy surround him. The spell destroyed all the zombies.

“He looks round at us Bah! You’re all nothing fools.... Wait my master calls me. Fine I'll face you all later oh and ok now one thing Fake Mirai, and Galen you can't protect Justice from me no one can. I'll see you in the future Galen when I'm making your kids beg for you to save them and you can do nothing with your impotent powers. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"


Yeah he says his master was calling but I think he was afraid of the butt whoopin' he was going to get. Next thing I know I was in Vampi's mansion when the guy I thought was her husband shows up he looks like the other guy but with shorter hair oh come on! There's three of them?

Vince kept apologizing to Justice about something while Vella excitedly told Justice she was going to get better or Vel would go to the after life and kick her butt back here.

But what really sucked was the whole time Cass had her hands on Vince's hand sometimes she'd grab his ass. I can't help but be jealous I want to kill him for getting her to like him like that. No it's not his fault its Anthony Stark’s when I get reality back to normal, he'll be all apologetic.

I'm gonna kick that that disgrace to Tony Stark's good name until he puts everything back I wonder around until I catch some beautiful woman that looks like Cass with blue eyes talking to Thad.


“So you haven't seen my little brother?”

“No Babs, Bruce hasn't been around for weeks Batman took him out."

She sighs " That's grandpa for you not that my brother doesn’t deserve it he sent me to Tele-tubby world sigh Mom and Dad must have him."

“Cass and Vince? They haven't seen him either."

“No. But I bet they have in my time."

Thad scratches his chin “I thought Vince was dead in your time."

She shrugs. " Not anymore thanks to Bruce, his screwing with time did one good thing, and one really bad thing releasing the Time Trapper hey give my love to everyone okay Uncle Thad?"

“Yeah see ya round."

I hide behind a creepy statue “Vincent and Cassandra have kids? What if what Stark is trying to sell me is true what if I'm in some weird Alternate Universe? I want to go home! Where everything makes sense this place hurts it’s horrible to see the one you love with your friend. And she has kids with him to boot. I hate this place.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Justice is looking better

Justice said...

Vince Briefs said...

Vella! Cass! Quit poking me! Look she probably hates me ! Ow! Fine!

I know this is probably going to be meaningless since I almost killed you well.. the ring almost killed you it used me as a meat puppet, but I''m sorry about this and hope you recover soon


*jumps up and gives Vincent a big -sisterly- hug*

Robin said...

Wait, what?!?

Sure call me evil but a douchebag? What did I do to you? Nobody deserves to be called a douchebag except Zatara and Green Arrow.

Anthony Stark Ironboy said...

HS: good.

Justice D'awww.

Robin: Dude she's not your girl friend who knows what the robin fdrom her Universe acted like , apperently me and you both are jerks there.