Saturday, May 10, 2008

Iron Boy : I'd like the old Spoiler back

You know I never thought I'd say this but I miss Stephanie Brown, I mean the whole hotness of thinking of Steph and Cass together is kind of fun idea , but well this alternate universe Spoiler, thinks I'm some kind of world conqueror.

What is it with us Tony Starks? We're either doing something morally off, or we're accused of it. Anyway Robin Stephanie or whatever I should call her keeps attacking me it’s getting annoying.

If she hits my chest just right, and knocks a wire loose... Well no more Anthony. So I've been wearing my chest plate under my shirt. I haven't let on to the others about this I really don't want them to know Sky either, about my " Condition" and that me and Tony are more alike than just being alternate versions of the same person.

What sucks more is well somehow Vince heard about Alternate Stephanie, and she thinks she's dating Batgirl well he's running around here like an ape that is guarding its mate or something all day while I've been building a device I keep hearing crap like.

“I treat her better than you! Plus I can do things for her you can't!"

“Bah! Once you go saiyan there's nothing else you want to be layin'. Besides we've already seen kids of ours from the future."

“Alternate future that Stark created help me defeat him and we'll get everything back to normal."

“Whatever psycho just know if you touch my girl I'll blast you to atoms."

I can see why the Bat- freak hides in her little cave and won't let either of these two idiots in. Luckily for my sanity Our New member Justice got our resident alien prince to go with her, along with Cass to something or other.

That's one of the few things that Cassandra has done that I've agreed with. This girl is powerful, and hey it's good to have another hottie on the team. Unfortunately freaky Spoiler/Robin wanna be is still here.

Crap, well anyway if I finish my project maybe we can get our Steph back. I just have to get Inertia who’s complaining about something. “Stupid fast young Avenger jerk off! He's stolen my costume!" He yells and shows me the picture of that guy and yeah his costume does look like Thad's.



"Okay, never mind I need you." I say.

“I knew it!" Inertia yells. “Sorry Boy I don't swing that way."

I slap my hand against my forehead. “Oh come on! I need to get a measurement of the Speed Force is all! You said the Speed force was somehow involved in this switching people I need a sample of it. Just go into this machine and do something fast I'll do the rest."

He looks at the other things in the device a sample of GL energy I collected from Vella and what was left of the red ring Vincent used to attack us. “I thought Bulma was trying to find the Universe the bi-curious Steph came from why are we doing this?"

“Well she's using the universal signature fake Steph has to find her reality; the problem is there are infinite realities plus 52 newly created ones. It could take forever to find hers I want to recreate the accident and have our Steph come back simple no?"

“There are a couple of problems with that." Thad is lecturing me? What the hell? " One we don't know if something in their Universe helped trade Blonde Bat family members So if we somehow create that accident and whatever it was over there don't work we may just blow up this Steph, or trade her for Stephen Brown or something."

“There’s a gender reversed universe?" I ask.

“Yeah it's creepy. I've been there since ya know Speedster, Anyway the second problem how is how the heck or ya gonna get a sample O'Veg head's power? He ain't gonna stand still and let ya take it."

“I’ll deal with that when I get to it, but I have to do something Inertia, she keeps trying to scratch my eyes out."

“Ah ya stared at her too long too eh? Yeah that's what I miss about Spoiler she didn’t mind ya lookin' as long as ya didn't touch."

He got a dreamy eyed and I became a little creeped out, I turn on the energy absorbers and was about to get a sample of Speed Force when the girl jumps out of nowhere and smashes the machine.

Speed Force, Green energy, and Red energy, exploded everywhere my lab is now gone and so is half the house I glare at alternate Steph. “Ha! I stopped your latest world conquest plot!"

Grrr. She has to go! Or I'm going to repulsor her tight little butt.


Okay My girlfriend Sky has tagged me with a Meme. Not sure what I did to her but I'm sure I did something wrong somewhere. Okay fine.

01] I love Sky.
02] Sky is kinky.
03] If I were in a room with Sky, Stuff I can't describe here.
04] I think Sky should kill less.
05] Sky needs more lingerie.
06] I want to (CENSORED! CENSORED!) Sky.
07] Someday Sky will put Tony two on the scrapheap.
08] Sky reminds me of a dream girl.
09] Without Sky My life would be more boring.
10] My memories of Sky are X-rated
11] Sky can be aggressive.
12] The worst thing about Sky is random killing.
13] The best thing about Sky is she has a conscience.
14] I am dating with Sky.
15] One thing I would like to know about Sky is: am I better than Magneto?
16] Sky should go and punch Magneto.
17] Sky spanks me
18) What I like best about Sky's blog is posts with me.
19) What I dislike about Sky's blog is Posts with Tony Two.
20) My favorite post from Sky is when we first met.

No comments: