Monday, June 9, 2008

Batgirl: stupid batpoles.

We finally... have um the training... room built. Tim... Um my brother Robin. Said I have to make the ones that have been bad train more...Vince, Inertia... and Slobo, will have to stay and train longer it's not funny to put Ace ... the Bathound in a dress. Also Ironlad ... because he's mean.

When I... get into the meeting room they all start laughing... I'm confused. I look around, after a few... um seconds I get angry. “What?"

“Cass?" Asks Steph did you stay at Wayne Manor last night?"

I shurg." Yes... I live there, at times."

“And you used the Bat poles to get your costume on right?"

“What’s your point?"

Steph takes me to a mirror. Oh no.

“The poles are broken I think.” Steph giggles. I ... Hope someone isn't wearing my costume.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Now that it explains why I'm wearing purple.

Anthony Stark Ironboy said...

You were in Spoiler's costume? i think I just lost my lunch