Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ironlad: I'm on a team of morons

So Vella has some kind of emotional breakdown, and refuses to do her duty and arrest a criminal. So what if it was her niece or whatever, she still should have done it. Instead she goes AWOL and leaves us a message, a whiney message of why she decided to abandon everything she should uphold.

What's worse is my teammates' response to this. Well Vincent I understand, his " We have to find her she's my sister " argument. And Batgirl being all for it. Well not surprising.


But evreyone else wanting to go into space to look for one girl in the infinite Universe? Come on! Inertia was talking about how he was going to teach green alien women how to love. What is really surprising me is Spoiler. The fact she wants to go when she has a young daughter, and school is incomprehensible.

“Do you guys happen to know how big the Universe is?" I yell. "How the Hell are we going to find one girl in all of that?"


Slo-Bo Grins. " I have tracking powers. It's what made Lobo the best Bounty hunter in the Fraggin' Galaxy, bastitch."

" Okay but how are we going top get there do any of us have a space ship?"

Vincent smiles. “My Father is a space alien remember? And my mom is a space ship designer I can borrow one for a few days."

“And what about you Spoiler? You have a daughter. You need to take care of her."

“We can take Gwen it'll be a fun vacation."

What the hell? Vacation with all kinds of crazy ass aliens out there? I start to argue this point ,and of course now Gwen wants to see aliens at least I think thats what she's saying in two year old talk.

I finally put my hands up in the air. " You know we should just let the Green Lanterns catch her take away her ring for not following orders, heck she may need to spend some time in prison ."

Vincent gets pissed. “She’s my sister ! We're not letting her get locked up." Vincent growls while punching lucky I was already in my armor.

" Okay Saiyan! I've upgraded my armor enough to defeat you!"

He transforms and bat freak girl gets in between us. "No more fighting!" Sheshakes her head at me. " If you don't... want to go then don't!"

Man what a bunch of morons no wonders they voted for an illiterate girl to be thier leader. So now I’m in a space ship with two year old throwing apples at me. This sucks.

1 comment:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

This is why you can't send a boy to do a man's job.