Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spoiler: Attack ot the alien that wouldn't leave me alone.




All the boys were having their stupid fun of pulling pranks on different alien races. I’m beginning to think we stopped looking for Vella. And are just being stupid, and hours in a ship ugh. Vincent and Cass are constantly sparring, not the Sparring me and Cass do where you know I'm actually learning something, no it's more like they are showing off to each other. Like some kind of mating dance or something.

But worse is Inertia he keeps getting more and more hyper I think he needs to run off all his energy or something. He keeps jumping around. And trying to get me and Cass to make out.


We can only tell him so many times that we don't swing that way until Cass will cripple him in his sleep or something. Or Vincent's going to blow him up. And worse Robin keeps calling me and telling how irresponsible it was to bring Gwen along.

Nothing's tried to hurt her yet. if this were a you know alien invasion fighting thing I could see Tim's problem, but it's more like a vacation. And thankfully Slo-Bo takes a rest stop on some nice green planet.

Inertia can run around, And the rest of us can stretch our legs, Of course Anthony Stark won't take off his armor, he's almost as paranoid as Batman, he must smell like a locker room by now. But the rest of us are enjoying this

Cass Found some kind of local fighting tournament And enterd though Vincent couldn't join because of Sign in interlac saying "No Saiyans, Kryptonians or Daxamites. "

" Whattya Expect? " Slo-Bo Grunts. “You guys used ta destroy planets. Normal people don't wanna fight ya, well sane ones anyway."


“That’s unfair!" Vince whines.

At some point Inertia finds some green chick and vanishes ooh great he's going to bring back some kind of space disease I just know it. Me I get annoyed by this thing.




"C'mon Baby! Let's get to know each other a little better."

" Go. Away. Alien. Monster thing." I say.

" You know earthling here you're the alien. C’mon' why don’t you invade my bedroom?'

I sigh. “One I have a boyfriend..."

" What happens on Klytex stays on Klytex" He interrupts.

" And two I have a daughter, one who I have to watch like a hawk so please go away."

He kept hitting on me and I saw Cass walking up Aw man maybe this will make him go away, And will make a bunch of slash fic writers happy, But It'll probably get me killed. By either Vincent or Cass, But oh well.

“Um this is my girlfriend Cassandra!" I grab on to her and hug

“What?" Cass Yells. “QUIT TOUCHING ME!"

The alien looks "She doesn't seem very happy to see you. That and I watched her in the fighting tournament, she was kissing a boy who looked as if he was from the Saiyan royal blood line. "

"Well that's a fake relationship, um we don't want to advertise or love all over our city we're kinda famous you know."

Cass starts talking." And you can she's getting nervous since her words all breaking up. “Um... No... I Um... Love... “She’s so gonna rat out my lie. I know I'm going to get hurt for this but I put my hand over Cass' mouth. Please don't make me kiss her she'll break all my bones for that. That and I'll probably vomit. Not a good thing in a full face mask.

But the alien buys it. Seems like in some alien cultures putting a hand on someone's mouth is a sign of love weird, It goes away and I'm happy. Then Cass punches me.




I wake up after seeing stars for a few minutes and hearing “Stupid lying Stephanie."

After my eyes clear the alien is back.
“Seems you've had a lover's spat, I'll help you get over it." Ugh! I tried to be nice. I tried to lie to him to go away now I'm going to use pepper spray. In his one big dumb eye.

I get a little bit of satisfaction from watching ugly writhe around screaming. though it just makes the ringing in my ears louder. Ugh! Okay this may be the one time I deserve the Cass punch though.


I find Gwen with her "Uwcwle Wince." Well Vincent.

“Okay why is she calling me uncle?" Vince asks.

“Well I had her Call Cass "Aunt” So it fits. I mean come on we both know you're going to end up making scary super strong martial artists that 'll make bad guys pee thier pants in fear, just accept your destiny."


“Whatever, " he snorts.” Why are you holding your jaw?"

“Cass punch." I grin sheepishly.

“What did you do this time?"

" I believe she'll tell you soon enough. Just one thing please when you hear don't blow me up in some Anime explosion thingy alright?"



Later while in the ship I kept apologizing to Batghoul. “Come on. I'm sorry."

“You said my feelings for Vince were a lie." She mumbles.

“I was just trying to get that alien to leave me alone. Hey you already hit me will you talk to me now?"

“No."

Then on the screen a bunch of blue and green lights Flash somewhere ahead in space. then a big yellow one. Vincent starts grinning. “That was a Final Flash! Vella is over there I felt her Ki signature!"

Yay! We can go home soon.

2 comments:

Professor Xavier said...

Looks like Dust is switching teams again.

Vince Briefs said...

heh Stepph's costume does look like Dust in the dark