Sunday, March 23, 2008

Vella: MUST FIND JASON!!!

So I'm back home. And Justice asked me this question about how sex felt like. Great Mirai is going to hurt me if I make it sound too good. But I can't lie to Justice. I slap my fore head how the heck is this going to get back to Mirai?

“It’s better if you're with someone you trust. This makes what I’m going to say next really weird. But um Jason was actually pretty gentle. "

“Jason? The guy my dad works with? Red Robin?"

I roll my eyes. “I wish he'd go back to Red Hood. He looks like such a dork in that costume."

“But ... how old is he?" Justice asks.

“A year older than Tim. I think he was dead for about a year so he could so they could really be the same age."

“I don't know he looks older."

I shrug. “Dying and coming back like he did probably ages you. Don't worry no one's going to jail."



So I'm about to say more about it, when I grab a soda and drink it, Wait where did this come from? I don't know but after drinking it I feel hot and kind of turned on this makes no sense. What is this stuff? Ooh No I've been drugged someone slipped something in my Soda.

Pan Jumps out of no from behind the couch. “So is the potion working baby?" She grins. I punch her through the wall. I hope I hurt that jerk. Whatever it is it must be from Draculina, because my ring detects magic.

I've never felt like this before. Darn it. I haven't even talked to Jason since I came back, and now I kind of need him. I can't get my ki sense to find him so I ask my ring but between all the gasping all I get out is Robin.

I appear in front of Tim Drake. “Darn it! Wrong Robin! Stupid ring. "

Ugh. Can't use my will power as much as I'd like and my ki is all weird.
Drake Smiles. “Hey what are you doing here? Well I'm glad you're here though because I was wanting to set up a meeting between all the team teams... are you alright?"


“Where’s Jason?" I grunt.

“A look of disgust comes over his face.” Don't know. Don't care. You look like you need a doctor."

I tell my ring to find Red hood this time, but all I got out was Hood. I appear before this guy.

It takes me a second top recognize him he's that jerk that beat up Tigra. I knee him in the groin. I tell the Ring "Jason Todd you stupid Ring!"



Finally! He gives me that grin of his. " Couldn't stay away huh?" I grab him by his shirt and kiss him deeply " I can’t explain I need you now!'

“Wait not here in the middle of Gotham! Let's get back to my quarters at SHIELD HQ!"

GRRRR> I hate having to wait but this stuff is really reacting with me. But I wait for the few minutes it takes me to fly there. I pull Jason By his cape and throw him on the bed man I hope I don't hurt him.

3 comments:

Nepharia said...

What! No steamy details? Crap.

Nightwing said...

Hey I never got hurt (that badly) when I slept with Star so I'm sure he'll be fine.

Professor Xavier said...

I've fought a lot of super-villains so I think it's safe to say, that Red Hood costume is about as lame a one as I've seen.