Sunday, March 9, 2008

Vince: Damn Rayan.


Well this space thing has been pretty fun, Though I'm getting a little tired of the Married jokes from every one keeps spewing at me and Cass And If I'm called "Mister Cain" One more time... urgh.

Any way something weird happened when we took a rest stop on that planet. I was pissed that I couldn't get in the fighting tournament; just because I was Half saiyan then I heard this weird voice" Vincent Briefs of Sector 2814 you have great rage, Welcome to the Red Lanterns."

A red ring tried to get on my finger. I put up a ki field, and grab the thing. “I’m not joining any Corps freaking ring!" The ring kept telling me how much more power I'd have, and how I would be better than my sister if I just gave in to my anger.


It tried to tell me I should kill in my rage to dip the, lantern battery in that person's blood. to gain it's power. “There’s no way freak!" I yell I put the ring and lantern In A containment device on the ship.

It's weird that night I told Cass about it and she just sits there. Then i get this weird answer. "Are we heroes?"

“Huh? What do you mean?"

She sighs. “When Bludhaven blew up ... I thought maybe I could have stopped it If I killed The bad guys when I had the chance."

I Sigh. “Cass you're not a killer, you never were. You'd be beating yourself up over it for the rest of your life, and well the way people keep coming back it wouldn't matter in the long run. "

She smiles. “I guess we just... keep saving lives then?"

"Yup" I throw a blanket over the red ring and lantern I know my dad keeps saying crap like no survivors and stuff bit look how many times My Dad, Mirai, Goku, and Gohan have all killed Freiza. You know at some point you'd think he'd get the idea and stop coming after us. Oh well he's a dumb ass.

The next day I sensed Vella's Ki, and noticed a Final Flash. Awesome this little trip is over. We go to where I senses and see this weird cyborg woman floating in green bubble.


Stark tracks an Ion trail, to this small ship that looks like from the rebels that Justice is fighting along side. We get teleport and find that Rayan dude. For some reason he's wearing a GL outfit, and ring.

“Rayan where's Vella" I ask.

“I don't know she started to talk to herself, Then she vanished." Urgh!

I'm sick of this crap and my dumb sister just running away I get angry. What if this freak is lying what if he somehow killed her and took her ring? Though It looks nothing like her ring, his is green, hers is sort of silverish with a green jewel in middle.

I slam Rayan against the wall. “If you've done anything to her...”


Iron Lad, and Inertia grab me and pull me away before I kill the guy, “Hey Calm Down! He said Vella will be back. “Iron Lad admonishes.” Hey Batgirl, is he lying?"

“No." Cass answers. “Vince? Why are you so mad? There's no reason for it."

Then I get it I bet that damned Red Ring is manipulating me there is no way I'm letting a piece of jewelry control me. I don't know what it wants but it can't be good.

3 comments:

Nightwing said...

You know I say you just take Jason's adamantium crowbar and try and break it.

Or give it to Batman as a present.

Nightwing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Batman said...

Hh, You don't want to see me with a power ring.

Batgirl, Spoiler you've been tagged.