Monday, January 28, 2008

Vella : Bah!



The GL Corps called me into space. Part of me is glad of that. I mean This whole dating thing is confusing me, I do what my instincts tell me, and Spoiler says, I shouldn't have. And now people are telling me I should just pick one.

I dunno, SBC ( The clone of Kon) is so sweet, and nice. While Jason is wow, evrey thing a saiyaness could want except the power level, and considering my Mom's power level my Dad didn't really care about that. Meh. I'm young especially by Saiyan standards who say's I have to find "The one" right now as my twin brother tends to think he has, Well I have to say my future nephew, and niece seem to bear that out .

And Bra's getting more annoying than usual. She wants to make me over. She says all the alterations on my GL costume are ugly. Really is the final result that bad?



So I was glad to help out another Gl in space. Though this one was a jerk, saying I didn't pay my dues, and I shouldn't be out of the training program yet. What was worse he kept calling me "monkey". I'm getting sick of hearing that word.


We fought these weird salt shakers looking things called Daleks. I mostly used my saiyan powers, But I finally had to use up the ring, and I’m not really sure what all happened I meant these robot guys called Cybermen showed up then this weird English guy.

He kept acting like we met before. I swore after the fight was over he vanished in a blue box. Maybe I'm just tired. After it was all over the other GL Started calling me a monkey again.

“Hey! Shut up!" I yell “You’re a duck!"




"And you're a disgrace to that uniform. Do you know how many Lanterns Vegeta killed? How many planets he wiped of their populations? And now his daughter wears our symbol? That's wrong!"

“Daddy paid for that! He died and went to Hell twice!"

The duck man sneers. “Yet he's alive again, but most people he killed are still dead!"

“And what has that have to do with me?" I ask.

“We don't need another traitor Like Jordan, or Rayner!"

I wanted to beat him or blast him or something, but I just hit him on the head with an anvil construct seemed appropriate. He just has a headache, but I know I'm going to hear about this later.

But I don't care I'm going to back to Earth and get some sleep, When these two Guardians dressed in blue. “Hello Vella."

" Hey! I smile. What is this Am I in trouble? I mean the duck guy was a jerk. "

" No. We came to ask since you have the ability to feel much hope if you'd like to quit the Geen Lantern Corps. To join the Blue Lantern Corps. "

My ring is pretty low on power; I stare at the Blue ring in the Guardian's hand for a second. I think about it, shrug, and say “No."

“May I ask why not?" The girl guardian asks. Man! She's creepy.

“Uh well green's my favorite color!" I laugh.

As I say goodbye I fly back to Earth, and try to get home before my ring runs out of power. A freaking pimp in space appears. Don't ask me how.

“Hey baybee! Let me get a look at ya!"

“Uh don't make me call in back up pal." I sneer.

“Don’t be like that you’re about to get in ground floor of something great the Pink Lantern Corps."


“Pink Lantern?" I ask.

He looks me up and down makes feel sick to my stomach. “Yeah and you would be perfect."

I start laughing. “No freaking way! What do I like a moron? I can guess what emotions that ring works on, especially since the Guardian is a goofy space pimp! “I fly passed him, and get home without anyone else trying to recruit me.


After entering the atmosphere my ring runs out so I have top fly Legacy HQ under my own power. I was too tired to make it to Capsule Corp. After getting sleep. Spoiler wakes me up. “Well now you've done it.”


“What did I do?" I yawn.

" Superboy number 2, and Jason got into a fight over you!" She yells.

" Tch. Boys." I growl.

“And Pan too." She grimaces.

" Tch. Stalkers!"I respond.

Well I guess I have to get a way for everyone to get along, well that, and figure out how to get Pan to leave me alone. I don't want to hurt her feelings. I'm just not interested.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dating is hard

I thought Laura was the one and I was wrong


just be careful that Dad doesn't try to have a birds and bees talk with you

Vella said...

Pfft Mom already had that talk Though i wish she didn't tell me that she liked anything male when she was my age that was creepy.

Nepharia said...

The costume looks great. Don't take any crap off of anyone who says otherwise.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

If it walks like a duck...

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

That duck seems rather daffy...

Justice said...

No Vella... We all know you are pretty

I mean you have so many guys fighting after you and I got guys saying I am ugly

what I meant by even vella has a boyfriend is that you are the same age as me so they can't say its because my age

boy are you sensitive ... you know I think you are pretty

(no not in that way either, I am not Pan no offense to her or anything I just not that way)


anyhow and you know you are I mean NO ONE calls you Ugly

Inetia now Match Vincent they all call me ugly...