Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Inertia: Messin' with Vincent.




Man Spoiler didn't freak out when all her underwear went missin'. Too Bad I wouldn't to see drama. Though oddly it wasn't me that took 'em.It was...

Vella's lil' knockoff Superboy. I mean really why clone another one Match was enough Oh and speakin' of Match I found out somethin' in my time that'll fix up his clone degeneration. Hey us clones must stick together, well evil counterpart clones anyway.

Not sucky girl stealin' that look and act exactly like the person they were cloned after . We don't need two sprokin' Superdorks.Man Why couldn't Vella have discovered her likin' of boys with me instead of that freak or Jason sprokin' Todd, and whatever the hell he's callin' himself this week.

Meh. Whatever. So I was checkin' out this Playboy. Awesome Wonder Woman.



That's not Wonder Woman, Thad just some girl that is cosplaying as her. “Vincent says. Yeah thanks a lot ya Saiyan.

"Ya think?" I roll my eyes. " Yup ya sure are a genius, but who do ya think will be next to show it off? For real I mean . Playhero stays in publication bud. Maybe Batgirl ?"

He starts laughing. " Yeah right. No way Cass is going to do that ."

“Uh Huh. Ya mean the way she wouldn't walk around here naked. Oh wait I can tell ya where all the scars are on ‘er. "


He growls. “One she wasn't raised normally. Two that was Dionysus' doing. We were all acting more animal like. "

“Oh yeah?" I grin. “Look behind ya."

Then Vince gets all mad and they start arguing about her towel adventure. I just sat back and watched as they argued. Finally Vincent wanders off grumbling. “I will not have losers touching themselves to pictures of my girl!"

Heh! You're too late pal. Though most of them are photoshopped. I wonder if I should tell him that his daughter actually does pose? Nah. Let him find that out himself in a couple O’ decades. So they finally storm out, and I get the living room to my self. I turn on the TV. Some mayoral candidate. Is on the tube.

“Legacy they call themselves. Yes they are a Legacy, a Legacy of sexual deviants, Supevillians, children of an alien maniac, and disgraced sidekicks. If I'm elected I will run these monsters out of town, and replace them with upstanding, registered super heores."

Ugh! This is gonna be trouble.