Saturday, January 12, 2008

Spoiler: Consequnces for my actions


Cass, and her "husband" Come on we all know he's going to be that one day I'll just have to get an ugly bride's maid dress. is back and I'm glad because I'm not leader material. I'm more snarky sidekick material. I also know that Inertia hid all of my underwear, weirdo. Ugh! I hate going commando in costume.

I'll get my revenge on that speedy weirdo, I swear it!Sigh that is if I still have my freedom. You see I went along with Jason Todd, and I shot Black Mask.

I don't feel sorry about it that girl torturing bastard deserved it. He murdered me the most excruciating way possible, and I'm glad he's back in Hell. It wasn't just simple revenge. It was self defense too, if he ever got a hold of me again. He would have done the same damn thing to me again.

But I know what's going to happen when Batman finds out. I'm going to prison. Of course Jason Todd gets run around decapitating people, sneaking into Titans Tower to beat up Tim, and just really making an ass of himself. And Bats still lets him run free. Well he did until he registered. Now he's a psycho with a license to kill.



Me? I'll Just get thrown in jail , even though I was a better Robin than he was.Heck I think Ace the Bathound would do a better job than he did. But Batman has never actually been all that nice to me.

I still suspect he only let me be Robin to get Tim back. And there goes that I mean the Boy Wonder is going to dump me for sure for being a murdering nut bag, though I'd likely never do it again. Well unless I have no other choice, I'm not dying that way again.

And how about my teammates what are they going to think? Vincent and Batgirl have both killed though they both carry a huge guilt complex over it; Slobo has to have since he's a part of Lobo. Inertia I can see crossing the line; for the Hell of it.

But Vella and Iron Lad are so against it they'd likely turn me in. I have to make sure Gwen is taken care of. I know neither Batman or Robin are just going to let me go free, I guess I might as well enjoy the freedom I have left.

1 comment:

Professor Xavier said...

Maybe Emma kind erase they're memories of it. She likes doing that kind of thing.