Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ironboy:Vella's boyfrind is dying well one of 'em.


So I think I've finally updated my armor enough to actually compete with Iron Man, though he still has the whole Extremis thing going for him though. Well 'I've been spending my time with this and trying to help my cybernetic girlfriend make her good side dominant over her evil side, I really haven't been seeing what the rest of my teammates has been up to.

I was surprised that Vella comes in with some dude that looks just like Superboy, I heard that there was reports of a new team member but I thought it was Slo-Bo or Something but Kon-El?

Turns out after a hasty explanation that she was dating this dude that was a second Superboy clone not Kon. Not a new team member what the Hell happened with Red hood I don't know. She babbled about this fight with Match and how that started him bleeding, also He's apprently dying.

“Okay Vel. We'll put him in the Med-Scanner, and see what we can find out. "

It's weird I thought I'd be jealous of her dating some other dude but I'm not, I think it was just lust really have any kind of relationship. Meh I wonder if saiyans give off strong pheremones or if we're all living together just makes these sort of things happen.

Opps. Gotta pay attention to the readings here. " Well It seems Match was right. He'degenerating."

“I don't get why." Vella rubs her chin. “Conner is okay so it can't be that Krytonian, and human DNA are incompatible."

I sigh. “Well Conner was created by a genius. Maybe who ever made this guy isn’t On Lex Luthor's level. The problem DNA and cloning isn't my specialty, so I really can't help you. "

“Maybe my mom can, but still I wish I knew how Match was fixed."

For a second I thought I saw Inertia staring at us. Well now I have a hunch. I I go into the cave that's on the outside of the property. “I... Thought I told you not to come in here... Stark."

“Hey Cassandra, nice to see you too. Hey can you help me with something?"

“You... Think I'm not good enough to lead... us."

“Look it's Vella you know your possible future sister in law."

“Okay what?"

After I explained the whole thing to her I never did actually see her in the cave that girl is good at hiding. I only saw her in the house later on asking “Inertia ...do you know how Match ... got back to normal?"

"No" he responds shakily.

“Liar." Cass sneers.

Vella runs out and I guess she heard the commotion. " Did you do that somehow? Hey maybe you can use what you did to fix Van!"

“No way! Forget it!" And with that He's gone in a flash... forgive the pun. Looks like we’ll have to catch Inertia now. Good I get to test out my new weapons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Inertia

What was he thinking