Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Spoiler: Attack of the Wondergirl





Some rumor monger has been going around saying Robin has been with some chick named Violet, Me I don't believe it If it was Conner Kent, Yeah I'd believe it, But not Tim Drake.



You know some time back Inertia was babbling about a Violet. I really wish he would quit trying to tell us our futures. Last night we all got woke up by Vincent beating up the clone of Superboy. Damn nobody told him about that he must think Kon is mackin' on his twin sister.

We all had to drag him off of Cloney before he killed him. After he calmed down i asked “You’re not going to bring your dad into this are you?"


“No" he groans. “Dad would kill him and likely Jason Todd too. Then Mom would make us live in Capsule Corp full time. I like my couple of nights a week with Cass. I guess I just have to accept Vella's choices, though why she can't make a choice between those two dudes is beyond me. "

I pat him on the shoulder," Not every one finds the right one immediately like you did. Just cut her some slack alright?"

It takes forever to get my daughter Gwen back to sleep, and I am so zoned out in school it's ridiculous. Stupid saiyans and their stupid yelling keeping me up at night.

Well when I finally get home. I take a nap, and wake up to the TV being on And some idiot running for mayor West City calling us all kinds of names, What sucks is I think I'm the only one hear so the whole team can't defend our names, Batgirl was calle in Babs to Baby-sit Misfit, poor poor Cass.

She drove me crazy last time I had to do it always yelling “Dark Vengeance!" Anyway Vincent is in New York doing some kind of school project at Xavier's. Who knows what Inertia is up to, Stark is to busy fiddling with his armor to care the GLC called Vella into space, and Slobo is spending the day with Empress.

I turn off the tube and remember something, Dumbass Conner walked in on me in the shower, there’s only one way to make that right I have to do the same to him. Well since the Teen Titans are crashing at the Big Bad Bat's place that can be arranged.

I've been avoiding Gotham ever since Black Mask, but since no one's mentioned it, and Batman is on some kind of vacation I guess I'm off the hook. Well any way I use the teleporter , and ask Alfred if Conner is there, he's supposedly in some room.

I sneak in and yes here the shower running I walk into the bathroom. And announce. “Okay jerk don't take this the wrong way but this'll even things between us!"

I open the shower curtain, and dammit Wondergirl! Gah! Damn this is how Slash fictions start ew!

She glares at me “Spoiler? What are you crazy?"


“No. You were supposed to be Conner." Oops wrong thing to say, Poor Girl gets cheaed on all the time By Conner before I try to explain she screams

Next thing I know she throws things at me including the sink. Good thing I sepend my nights jumping off buildings, and dodging weird gimmick weapons because I was able to escape the things being thrown at, me.

I jumped into the teleporter and hide in Cass' cave for about an hour, No Blonde amazon coming for my blood yet maybe I should just lay low for a while.

No comments: