Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Vince: She won't betray will she?

My trust has been seriously shaken. I was attacked by an Alternate Universe version of Cass. Also because of my assuming who the enemy was there, I ended up screwing up in some game between the cosmic entity The Grandmaster, and Mephisto who is basically the devil. So now it's possible that Hell will be brought to Earth. Because of me just have hope my siblings, or Father will all win their fights.

Cass, seems to be able to sense my uneasyiness around her now ,though it wasn't the same one that messed me up.

Our Vacation has really been screwed up by this. Well that and the place Vampirella sent us to had a little monster living in the closet,It attacked an already peturbed Cassandra who beat the thing mercilessly.

The owner of the place screams at us. “What is wrong with you? How could you hurt my poor luvy wumpkins? All she wants to do is kill and eat young nubile women is that so wrong?"


“Yes." I answer.

“Get out!"

So this is our last day here. Not that it wouldn't have been anyway, since you know I have to go back to school sometime. We end up sitting on the beach Cassandra being silent doodling in the sand until finally she speaks. “What’s...? Wrong with you?"

“Nothing" I try to deflect the subject.

“Liar. You're looking at me like the others After... I was drugged. That hurts. I thought... you would never look at me like that."

" So they were all right. You can't be happy with me. " I sigh. She then punches me in the jaw. " Feel better?"

" No. Now my hand hurts. I was happy with you... Until now. What did I do?"

" Well you um sort of beat me up after I had a rough fight with a guy nearly as strong as me and endangered the Earth."

She gives this weird look. “No I didn't."

" Well it was you, but not you. You went with me and my family to get the Dragonballs right? Well it was you from an alternate universe. "

She sighs. “I hate those. But it wasn't me...Real me. I wouldn't do that... I love you."


" Yeah out of curiosity Babs Gordon doesn't have hidden cameras where she watch people do it does she?"


"No." Cass gives me a shocked look and a hand gesture that means "Sick " In our little sign language we came up with. Sometimes she just doesn't want to talk. It's hard on her. I guess.

“Yeah well then this demon guy pops up and says you're going to betray someday because of the whole thing with Azreal, and C..."

“Do not say ... that name." She gets all mad. " I wouldn't betray you... you are... one of the few people... I trust with my life. I thought... We weren’t going to um... Mention the Azreal... And dumb saiyan girl... thing again."

“Yeah well brushing it under the rug and pretending it didn't happen isn't going to help anything." I shake my head.

" Why... Not? you didn't sleep with her... If you did... Then I'd be mad... But... you didn't... trust me with Azreal... that made me angry."

I sigh again. " Well everyone and their mother was telling me I shouldn't be the one you was with, that you were destined to be with either Robin, Superboy, Arsenal, Jason Todd, Connor Hawke, Spoiler..."

" Spoiler?" She then makes puts her finger in her mouth and makes gagging. sounds. " Gross."

" Yeah that one's a bit off, since neither of you are lesbians, but hey I can't help what people tell me. "

" I chose you." She mutters.

" Huh? Is that a Pokemon reference?"

She makes some kind of noise." No stupid. Out of all the boys I could be with... You're my choice... And these...people think... I'm too dumb... or too um I... Um infat... Infatuated?... Yes that's the word... To know who I should ... fall for. They're wrong... And can't make my um... decisions for me. I don't care what people think. You shouldn't either."

I hug her. “I’m sorry Cass for everything."

She gets a wicked smile on her face. “If you... do it again... I’ll... Tell Batman. Can we go home now? I miss our friends. "

“Yeah baby we can go home."

I would like to say our trip back to West city was uneventful, but um we got in a fake sword fight with each other in a toy store, With her yelling Batman's " I am the Night! " And me saying Mirai's " You're about to face a real super saiyan!"

We broke some displays and well we can never go there again oops.

No comments: