Sunday, April 27, 2008

Vince: the rage.

Some dork called the Reflecting Man has popped up. And taken down those registered losers, well now he has to take on the A team I thought this guy would be an easy win he with his whole he wants to fight Dad thing I thought " hey another loser who wants to get a rep.

I blasted him and he tossed a ki blast right back at me. Inertia runs at him and gets knocked back Weird he slammed into the guy at full speed and he just got knocked back everything else he tried he just took, and crushed us back with an attack.

Of course Little Miss Perfect Vella figured it out. “He’s throwing or own powers back at us."


“Duh! Stupid kids! That’s why I'm called reflecting man! Now why don't you go get your daddy and Stay out of adult Business."

Cass and Spoiler start punching Cass. Growls “We ... don't have powers."

Ah back hands the two away. “I can absorb the energy of your punches there's nothing you wimps can do to me.

I catch Cass before she hits a building Step yells “hey don't save me or anything!" before getting caught in a green catcher's mitt by Vel.

I think the way we talked to each other or something gave Reflecting Man the idea that we were involved. “Ugh! That's like bestiality. Like you couldn't have found a man from Earth."

"Half of me is from Earth." I sneer.

" Your mother is an alien loving whore This pisses me off I turn SS4 And fire a Final Flash at him that he uses to blast the rest of us Vella tries to capture him in this big green claw thing but he absorbs the energy and blasts us all.

I get pissed this bastard is killing my friends, my girlfriend and my sister and I can't do a damn thing about it. Then this voice comes up in my head. “Yes give in to your anger, unleash your hate it will give me power which will in turn will give you power."

I look around and there's that Red Ring

I found another planet a while back. Before I can get up force field it flies onto my finger. I feel this hot pain going all over my body, A Spit out what looks like red flame and... I know what I must do after I kill this freak; I'll turn on the female Green Lantern and eliminate her. Then I'll make everyone fear my ranger, and its power.

1 comment:

Professor Xavier said...

Sounds like someone needs an anger management class.