Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spoiler:Superhero Rumble!

Tim won't answer my calls. Well he did once, but he sounded all well Batmany. I asked oracle what was up, and she thought he was here at Legacy house. Ah I think I see undercover work, or he needs space, oh well I’ll still have fun today! It's new Costume Day!

I was all excited when the boxes came in. Though Vella being a party pooper. “They were made by Bra, She wants me to wear a costume here my boobs and butt hang out no thanks.


“You don't know that come on try it out. New costume day is fun!" I smile.

She calls up her uniform with her ring.

But that's the same costume you always wear Vella." I tease.

“I know and I like it." She then does that weird thing she does doing home work, and watching cartoons at the same time. I drag the boxes, and Cass is asking Vince “Who’s my huggle bear?"


Where Vince looks up "What? Cass are you drunk?"

“Nope! She picked it up from me. “I announce " But forget that! It's New Costume day! Come on! Come On! Try them on!"

Anthony Stark comes out in a new armor “See Iron Lad is getting in the spirit!"



“Spirit of what?" He asks.

"Oh what are you dense? Are you retarded? "NEW COSTUME DAY!!!!!! The day where all heroes try out new costumes it doesn't matter. If they keep them But it's cool that every once in a while we update our looks. Now come on Boys and girls! To the locker rooms!"

I got a little mischievous got my camera phone and ran in on the boys locker room “Shake you're money makers guys!"

“AAAH! Stephanie get out! They all yell throwing towels at me. Don't know what any of them are worried about. Well we came out in our new duds. Me well I like mine, I may keep it.

Now Cass' is just sweet. All the sado masochist stuff from her old one is gone and it has a little bit of Babes' design thrown in but it still has the" Cassness"

Vince's is okay. It's just old saiyan armor with black thrown in.

Inertia’s isn't bad too bad the guy in that body is a bit of a douche.

Slobo even got a new haircut for the event though his really doesn't look that different than what he always wears.


"Woot! Let’s go around the City and show everyone!" I yell.

“She needs to cut out the fraggin' caffine." Slobo growls. “I hope Anita ain't watchin' the TV."

" Pfft! You look pretty much the same as always 'Bo. Come on! Come on! Let's go."

While we were running around. We end up meeting up with the city's other team. The Namek guy looked at Vincent. "I thought we told you to get out of our city Saiyan."

“I was born here loser, you where born out in the middle of the desert where it is you're father hangs out you're more than welcome to go back there freak.

Ninja Witch looks over at Vincent." Ya know he don't have to leave he's kind of cute."

Cass starts cracking her knuckles. "He's taken."

"Oh come on spooky, let you're guy out to play, unless you want a three way, what do you look like under that mask?"

And we all can guess what happened next Batghoul punched the redhead in the face. And then a big ol' brawl started. Hell gator Ran at Slobo. “I’m aGonna beat this Scrawny Lobo wannabe I guee ron tee!"

“Ya got the bad luck ta draw me Bastich, now I'm gonna get me some new gator skin boots." The thing about Slobo is while he's pretty skinny he's still super strong he smacked the Alligator guy through a wall.

Cass discovered Ninja Witch can teleport and she did vanishing and reappearing, Then Cheap shotting Cass. Inertia was frozen by the ice girl looks like he’s out of the fight.

The Girl in purple starts fighting with Vella “I was a Power Raider until your father blew up our power source and killed our mentor! But I was standing neat the Command center when he did it now I have the power!"

“Um you're not He-Man." Vella quips.

“Little bimbo! I'm going to hurt you to get back at your father!"

She does something odd she makes purple energy constructs. The Raider chick then Punches Vella into this purple muck stuff. Vincent and Piccolo Jr. Flew so fast I couldn't even see them they'd appear every few seconds throwing punches at each other.


The all the sudden one would toss a blast at the other." Pathetic Saiyan I was trained by Goku you were trained By Vegeta! Vegeta always loses to Goku, plus I'm a Super Namek! Surrender now!"

And Vincent answers in the same way all his family would answer that. “Bah!"

Hunter and Anthony have an armor fight But Anthony was smacked around seems whoever’s in the in the Hunter armor knows how to fight, and would use laser staffs, and other things. To cut into the armor. Bet Iron boy wished he'd let Cass train him now. Hunter screams. “You act like Tony Stark! I worked with him! I know Tony Stark You are no Tony Stark!"

Me I get Lizard boy ugh he smells so bad. I jump out of the way of his tail. “Come on! I want to fight bad guys not good guys. "

"I hear that you're a hot blonde under all that. What say you and me have some fun huh?"

“Ew! No way!" I shout. He grabs on to and starts squeezing.

Then Cass yells out " Looks like we have their ... um measure! Go all out!"

I spray Lizard lips in the eyes with mace from my utility bet then take out an Adamantium knuckles and punch him out.Inertia vibrates his way out opf the iceand uses blows away the Ice girl with a tornado.

Cass throws around smoke bombs, and blinds her with them before kicking her down.

Iron Lad thing on his back points. at Hunter And a huge laser gun pops out of it and blasts him then all these guns pop out and shoot Hunter down. His armor is sparking allover the place Vella blows up the muck and uses her ring to make all these cute little cartoon constructs.

The Beat up Raider's construct with anvils and big hammers. “Okay that ring of yours makes better things." Raider sneers “Let’s go hand to hand."

Well that was a mistake as Vella takes Raider down in about a second. Vincent Laughs “Tell me Namek. Did Uncle Goku teach you to use up all of your power at the beginning of a fight and not keep some in reserve?"

“What? You're bluffing Vincent. You used everything yourself."

“Uh Uh." He smirks. Turns into whatever they call that long haired fuzzy Super saiyan thing than he releases a big light show. Piccolo falls all burnt. “Pathetic. Super Saiyan always trumps Super Namek. Chump."

Slobo was holding down the gator guy and threatening him with a knife. “Hold still. It's only gonna hurt a lot!"

then all of the sudden Iron man shows up. Looks like he got into the spirit of New Costume Day too.

He yelled at the losers and it was funny. I tried calling Tim again later that night, Humpph still under cover then I feel a gust of wind " What do you want Thad?"

"Looks like you've been a bad girl." He whispers in my ear.

“What the hell are you talking about?" I growl.

“This chick named Violet sent Batgirl a disk about you on it you and Red Hood were. Killing Black Mask.

Ulp. “Really?' Did she see it?"

“Nope I destroyed it I've run into Violet before I knew she was up to trouble." he grins.


“Why? I thought you hated me?" He doesn't answer.

“Look! I killed Mask because yeah there was a bit of revenge in it, but also it was self defense I had nightmares that he'd come after me, torture me again, kill me again. I haven't had those nightmares since I shot him. Don’t tell anyone! Wait what do you want?"

He takes off his mask this may the first time I've ever seen his eyes. "Nothin'. What I told ya the other about Tim not havin' a Memorial for ya was true I was in the Robin Cave, when Titans East attacked The Teen Titans he had all this crap to honor Superboy , and his parents and, nothing for you."

“Why are you telling me this?” I hold back a sob.

“Because ya deserve better if the Bats find out about this he'll try to put ya away, Bats Likely won't since When Catwoman killed Mask the first time he did nothin' but Bird Boy will take it personal. And ya deserve better. "

I blink and he's gone. That was weird.

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

People aren't going to know who is who if they go around the cities in new costumes.

Anonymous said...

I prefer my cloak myself