Friday, April 4, 2008

Vella : A day of ups and downs.

Well my dad let Pan after Jason Jason shot Pan in the shoulder, then beat her with an adamntium crowbar. Gah! I'm going to have to talk to him. I mean I can take care of my self. That paled in comparison to what happened next.

West City has been in a mayoral race and this one guy, Samuel Jones, cousin to this guy who runs some company called Force Inc, he keeps saying how we're all bad for the city, and need registered heroes to take our places.

He said dad just came here, to kill everyone and gain immortality, Called Vincent and Cass' relation ship immoral. Well there was that time they made out a little too long in a restaurant.

Speaking of Cass he somehow knew about her time with the LOA, and accused her of being a cold blooded killer, Spoiler; he called a failure, and brought up the whole War Games thing.

He called Anthony a pale imitation of Tony Stark who slept with a killer robot, Inertia he accuses of being an out and out super villian and tries to claim he killed Bart Allen, though Thaddeus has denied over and over again he had anything to do with it.

Slobo he says is going to be as bad as Lobo, and then he gets to me. “Ah the Green Lantern in training. You say you are against registration, yet you were caught in a lewd act with a SHIELD agent."


I get mad. “There was nothing 'lewd' about it! It was beautiful!"

Sam grins. “Like the beautiful things he's had with other super women like this picture of him and Ravager.”

I broke the podium. I can't believe that! Jason said I was his first like he was mine! I left there and from what I hear the press conference got worse and worse. Didn't matter, there an invasion of alien clown monkeys we had to deflect. (Yes that's as crazy as it sounds.)

So after that, I really had to take a shower, Even though I'm mad at him, I am going to see Jason tonight, and we had no shampoo. I looked around and finally found some in Question's old room. Yet he tore off the label and drew a question mark on it, the man is so weird.


Well I discovered he did something to it, I mean I got out of the shower and...

Gah! It's green! Okay green maybe my favorite color but come on! I'm already a Green Lantern, this is just too goofy! Darn it! This shampoo must have had something to do with Vic's hair changing under when he used that gas. My half alien body probably reacted to it strange. Man like having blue hair wasn't bad enough.

And I wish miss scars a lot Cassandra Cain would quit laughing at me. At least Steph isn't laughing just staring there like an idiot; well I can't see Jason like this. No choice I have to go super saiyan.

At least the chemical doesn't affect me in ss mode my hair is still as gold as ever.

It was strange but kind of cool when I met up with Jay; he wasn't in the dorky Red Robin costume thank goodness. Just normal clothes. I ask him about Ravager, and he rolls his eyes "Ugh! Don't ask. We didn't date if that's what you're asking like Tim never dated her."

My ring says he isn't lying I'm happy. Then I ask. “I’m glad you're not wearing a costume, but why?"

He laughs, well it would look a little strange going to a movie, and this is supposed to be a normal date right? And Anyway I dumped that useless thing, red Robin is no more. "

I squeal. “Are you going back to Red Hood?"

He shrugs. " Dunno. Not sure what I'll do I might just try being Jason Todd for a while. Hope you don't mind me without a costume for a while."

I brush his hair with my hand. “Silly. I like the guy that was under the hood, not the hood itself."

The movie was okay... and action flick ugh, like we don't get enough fighting in opur normal lives, though we both had a laugh when we saw the Iron Man preview. It’s so strange a guy we both know being played by someone else. A movie that's not Batman that is.

After that's over we get dinner, and a hotel room, and a spend a few hours of fun I accidentally destroy the room, stupid Pan, I never destroyed everything before when I ... never mind. I watched him sleep for about fifteen minutes. Then I decided it was time to do something I should have done already.

Later in Mew York Nightwing is swinging through the roof tops.

“Hey!" I yell.

He gets surprised and slips off his rope I put a green net under him but he twists in midair and flips, onto a rooftop. I clap “That was really good! You're agile for a full human."

"Thanks I think... What's up with your hair?"

Doha! I let my self turn back to normal, I'm so embarrassed. “Um that is the question?"

“Ah. Something to do with Vic, okay. You know you could have called a head." he sighs.

“Yeah, last time I did that you vanished and turned into an adorable little kid. So I thought I would just come to the big Apple and ask why you want to see me. “Though he probably just wants to ask for my older sister's number or something I think to my self.

I create a floating green easy chair that hovers above the building; well I wonder what Nightwing is going to say?

3 comments:

Agent Hanson said...

So is adamantium made by Adam Ant?

Robin said...

I think I know what he's going to say.

Informative, to say the least.

Oh and don't worry Jason and Rose had NOTHING, I think she just found it mildly entertaining to put a sword to his throat. Which she did far toooo often in Titans Tower. Or anywhere for that matter.
I'm gonna have to be keep sharp object away from her.

Professor Xavier said...

I guess green hair works if your cartoon is going to be animated in Japan.